Today something Clear n something hidden Episode....!!! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by PavaniShiny

Swara n Ragini being sisters is expected.. Waiting for the whole truth to be revealed.. Even I Liked sarmishthi's confrontation with shekhar..

U r right...cvz knw that we expected this...but after that which is really gonna be interesting lets see wht would they took of cbz box ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by TeriGalliyan.

Well-scripted episode, but i don't think the truth is that simple. I'm sure there is more to it. I wish Shekar wasn't the dad. Like Sehkar's younger brother maybe and then he left Swara's mom for someone else for something else would have been better instead of Shekar being Swara's dad. Just my point of view.

But i dont think so...sumthing would be happened ๐Ÿ˜Š but i like ur point ๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by starsanjana

Lovely Post
Firstly, today there was a lot of drama! very interesting episode๐Ÿ‘. I agree with you that it is clear that both Swara and Ragini are sister...but what is the secret behind this divorce.
And why does Shekhar address her as Sharmishta and Dida adressher as Sumi???โ“
Absoloutely loved today's episode!
And this Lucky๐Ÿ˜ณHe seems quite interesting!โ˜บ๏ธ

Yaara...agree with u...this guys look charming ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Didaa call Sumi of Sarmishtha it just love as daughter... ๐Ÿ˜Š u r right epic was interesting
Originally posted by charuta

Hi pooja,
Yes sharmistha rock today. She told shekhar that swara is his child but she dont wanted his name๐Ÿ‘tha main unfold suspence is -- what was happened? why are they separate?

That lakshya or lucky -- is he that Mr ganja Maheswari's son? Means ragini' s would be?

Charu u cracked me...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ganja...!!!

Baba re...bht se twist unfold hona hai..
๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by nedhvik-91

Charu u cracked me...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ ganja...!!!

Baba re...bht se twist unfold hona hai..
๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰
 karani me kitane twists hai. Yes pooja don't you notice that maheswatri is not only ganja - he is shinning ganja. 
Originally posted by charuta

karani me kitane twists hai. Yes pooja don't you notice that maheswatri is not only ganja - he is shinning ganja.

Haan ji...shining ganja...itna reflextion ..h..uski head pr...๐Ÿคฃ
U knw charu...uski mohurat wali watch...woh bhi epic h ..๐Ÿคฃ