Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anju_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ShilpiK021

Nisha and Viraj .. However No offence .. This question has been asked in too many polls now .. Almost every day Same question is there in a new poll ..

I too like Mishkat .. However as  a pair in this show I do not see Nisha with any one other than Viraj .

I definitely believe in second chance in this case .. the reason is Viraj really loves her .. Yes he did not trust her .. however Nisha was also at fault .. At the press conference  he first walks up to Nisha and asks her .. Only when she accepts having forwarding the mail he reacts ..Moreover anonymous mail was her fault .. As was his fault to respond So both were at fault .. In my eyes Nisha was more at fault ..

His conduct at press conference  was not good .. however he was led on by his buaji ..He's been alone all his life with no one to guide him Surrounded by people who are selfish & only have used him .. He has always reied to trust & has always been betrayed by family , friend ( Shekhar ) so this time he naturally again felt it was the same ..

He is a good hearted man who has done some silly misrakes but his love is deep .. Once he realizes his mistake he will suffer most .

So since Nisha loves him & Viraj also loves her & both fell into a villains trap . I would want to give their love another chance 

I like Kabir ..however not as a pair for Nisha ...

well said shilpi..πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
even i too like kabir ..
but for me its niraj forever becoz they are soul of this serial..
@bold: yup i agree with u.. nishu too was at fault, if she said this before this all was not meant to happen.. as viraj trusted nishu soo much.. but this thing made his trust down,,,
even i will say its viru's fault too, to accept the mail...  so both are at fault..

(so eventually at that time breakup was to happen)
but still viraj loves nisha.. he has feelings for nisha...

its niraj for me...

diyah_us thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nowadays i like both jodis equallyπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mujhe pehle Viraj aur Nisha ki jodi acchi lagti thi
Par jabse Kabir aaya hain show main toh I'm in love with this jodi of Kabir n Nisha
Hiranya13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hands down NiRaj it is!
Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anju_S

well said shilpi..πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
even i too like kabir ..
but for me its niraj forever becoz they are soul of this serial..
@bold: yup i agree with u.. nishu too was at fault, if she said this before this all was not meant to happen.. as viraj trusted nishu soo much.. but this thing made his trust down,,,
even i will say its viru's fault too, to accept the mail...  so both are at fault..

(so eventually at that time breakup was to happen)
but still viraj loves nisha.. he has feelings for nisha...

its niraj for me...

nicely said
agree with you two πŸ˜Š
niraj for me too always πŸ˜³
bobadekajal88.8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i m a big fan of mishkat and very happy to see him as kabir...really loving the chemistry between nisha an kabir...nibir fans pls vote for them...
shathisharmin thumbnail
is topic pe aur koi poll hume nahi cahiye.kea yr.
sunet27taherian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
plz stop all these nonsense ... you all spoiling the flavour of NAUC...😑😑😑...got it!!!!!!!!!!! kitna polls karoge???????????? kitna polls mein tum logo ko satisfection milegi???????????? agar dekhna hi hai na toh NAUC ka fan bano...specially niraj ya nibir fans ban kar nehi!😑😑😑
shathisharmin thumbnail
me sabse pehle nauc fan iske bad viraj ka.hum pehle se nauc dekh rahe he.kabir se mujhe koi prob nahi but isse nauc ka them kharab ho gaya he kaha nisa kuch karna cahti thi or kaha e sab shadi drama.mujhe bilcul hi pasand ni aya..mishkat k fan e bolraha he k wo dirf kabir k liye e show dekraha he tru.but hum nauc ka purana charm waps cahte he.
pijjabevi thumbnail
Niraj jodi best..as always...