Why is this forum so inactive ..titu nahi hona titu ki khaatir

mishkatfanfrevr thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
...hey guys..gear up.post lots share.. Spice up the forumactivity.. ðŸ˜† Hum sabtitu hi hain.. Kaun type karey..jomann mein hai.. Baithkar dekho bas araamse... Lol v r all titus at heart no wonderwe love tmh ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
bole to, hum sab hain ..."aalas se lachaar, susti ka bhandaar" ... aka NIKHATTO! ðŸ˜†

Even I wonder that this show is so good, but why is this forum so dead? ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by: pritirays

bole to, hum sab hain ..."aalas se lachaar, susti ka bhandaar" ... aka NIKHATTO! ðŸ˜†

yup crappy shows are so much up the chaskha meter..with reams n reams of posts.. And yahaan its a silent zone.. This show is so unique..just hoping online inactivity is inversely proprtional to offline craze ðŸ˜†  I have eaten the head of all ppl i know and made sure they watch it n propogate it further..everyone has loved it..i mean been lovin it so far..😊

hahahaha we all are truly truly nikhattooos ðŸ˜†
leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post.😆
Fortunately, the TRP seems to be opposite of the online activity. :))
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

bole to, hum sab hain ..."aalas se lachaar, susti ka bhandaar" ... aka NIKHATTO!😆

Even I wonder that this show is so good, but why is this forum so dead?😕

haha 😆

Edited by .Anisha. - 9 years ago
Prtzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is one of the reasons why shows with unique concepts do not have a long run.. I am not pessimistic about the future of the show but it is one of the reality

TV audience, they just love stupid drama dragging sequences and what not... And that's why their forum sections in india-forums are so active whereas shows like Tu Mera Hero which have such fresh concepts they are not backed by narrow minded audience...Low active mode in this forum is just one of the signs to prove my point.. I wish producers like Ekta Kapoor and Rashi Sharma, they just go bankrupt so that the level of TV entertainment gets upgraded

Anyways others who are active..do put an effort to make this forum active
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail
Agreed.. very little activity .. can we have a jodi name poll ? member of the week ?.. 
discussion of the week ?/ 
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -deepali17-

Agreed.. very little activity .. can we have a jodi name poll ? member of the week ?.. 

discussion of the week ?/ 

I think there already was a poll for the jodi name. It was even before I started watching the show, and I guess the name "Tichi" was finalized. 

But yeah, other options sound good. I guess you can start it, after confirming with forum Mods! ðŸ˜Š
rayafan17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail

I think there already was a poll for the jodi name. It was even before I started watching the show, and I guess the name "Tichi" was finalized. 

But yeah, other options sound good. I guess you can start it, after confirming with forum Mods! ðŸ˜Š

I can participate in all but I stay away from mods ..sorry bad and bitter experience ðŸ˜³ if you want I can help you too