Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamBricka thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Congo Akki... Muaahhh muaahhh muaaahhh proud of u jaan... Keep rocking...
shoonya9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations Akira, u truely are a BAGPIPER girl
rani214 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Many many congrats arika πŸ‘
❀️ πŸ€—
Skyfalls thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the pmπŸ˜ƒ
Congrats Mrs Manhas😳...if u guys missed the wedding it was last Friday  night via Twitter officiate by urs trulyπŸ˜‰.

I haven't read this awesome post ...BRB for now πŸ˜†
Edited by GUYCAN - 9 years ago
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -purnima-

Before I wish Akira...just wanna make sure if she got back to her senses & came back to earth...as through OS she must be njoying having her way out with her Favs ...the fantasy may not come true...but no harm living in LA LA land...& keep fantasizing...

Coming to your acheivement ...congratulations girl, you Rock darling in acheiving this success...
This is such a wonderful news...you really made your family, friends & loved ones proud of you...

Have a more successful life ahead which awaits for you..professionally & personally...

& thread maker Farz-- thanx for sharing this happy news & apt description of Akira in first post...it just helped in knowing her better... πŸ€— ..,

Keep Smiling & Stay Blessed dear...
Have a successful life ahead ...

p.s-- *whispers* as a celebration gift do we get Hot sizzling UDs in both FFs ...

Aww! All this compliment...Thanks? However, love, I'm only really just the messenger! The TM/Post maker is Perfectionist2 aka the brilliant Juliet!

And really. Akira. You back on Earth yet? I won't blame you if you're not here yet.  I mean. 

Seriously. 

I mean.

Still dunno how Juliet managed the kinda surprise!

All them. 

Went direct to the end, and was absolutely thrilled to see my darling Sam. Okay, okay fine, tonight he's all yours.

:)

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Okay, Firstly A Big-Big Thank You and Huggie for the Thread-Maker. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful news with us. Otherwise we'd have remained in dark about our wonderful Akira's more colours. πŸ˜ƒ  πŸ€—

Extending a Warm Welcome to all of you QH Forum girls: Tamara, Jasmine, Farz and Juliet. Welcome to the EMA Forum. 

I used to like original QH, and with original cast. 

Thanks a Lot.

P.S.: Wonderful OS!! β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by chahat4u - 9 years ago
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Akira Darling, Big-Big huggie for your awesome accomplishment. Wow, scholarship, true beauty with brains. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— 

I am so glad to have met you through this forum. Wishing you a bright future and successful life ahead, which I know it will be. πŸ˜ƒ Congratulations dear, so happy for you.πŸ˜ƒ

BTW I want to know your reaction on OS, i.e., if you are in the condition to give. πŸ˜† Big Huggie πŸ€— Muah. πŸ˜ƒ β€οΈ

prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratz Akira !!! Wish all the success for the future, God bless u in ur endeavour 
Rubz1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations akira... Wish u all the success for the future... May allah grant u all the happiness now and thereafter...
Skyfalls thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congratulations-desi-glitters-11