Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Jodha-Akbar-to-take-a-time-leap/articleshow/38977280.cms

Jodha Akbar has taken a 12 to 15 years leap not 7, many articles confirmed that and so did actors  

Jodha and Akbar were same age when they married 20 years So if Salim is 12+9 years= 20-21 years then he was born when Akbar was 27-28 years old, so Akbar is 48 years old and even if we assume Jodha was 16-17 at time of marriage she is 45-46  years old now

In real history also Salim came to Lahore and there were celebrations when he was 20-22 years not as 16 year old teenage kid

Edited by myviewprem - 9 years ago
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Prem sorry off topic i hope you are watching siyaasat. ..its getting interesting by the day m loving the real locations and esp Akbar's portrayal. ..so majestic and to the point!  This ekta's fictional Akbar i can't even recognize! 
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ghalibmirza

Prem sorry off topic i hope you are watching siyaasat. ..its getting interesting by the day m loving the real locations and esp Akbar's portrayal. ..so majestic and to the point!  This ekta's fictional Akbar i can't even recognize! 

yup I have updated it did you read
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

pls read what I wrote

I wrote against CVs stupid ideas demeaning Jodha a empress not against Jodha

well dear ,jodha ka naam lo bas,itna hi kafi,yes it is demeaning the real jodha,and one thing prem in those days people marriad very early
sowmyabhat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jojaparijat

BUDDY,THIS A SHOW ABT JODHA-AKBAR N NOT A DOCUMENTARY..SO BETTER ENJOY A BIT OF NR N FUN THEY R PROVIDING US WITH!

IT'S WAY BETTER THN SEING RUK,SA ACTORS N SKIN TOUCHING SCENES!
 IF U DON'T ENJOY ANYTHING IN D SHOW..THN M  SORRY BUDDY..🤢

AWESOME REPLY LOVED UR ANSWER
diya2291 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: myviewprem

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/Jodha-Akbar-to-take-a-time-leap/articleshow/38977280.cms

Jodha Akbar has taken a 12 to 15 years leap not 7, many articles confirmed that and so did actors  

Jodha and Akbar were same age when they married 20 years So if Salim is 12+9 years= 20-21 years then he was born when Akbar was 27-28 years old, so Akbar is 48 years old and even if we assume Jodha was 16-17 at time of marriage she is 45-46  years old now

In real history also Salim came to Lahore and there were celebrations when he was 20-22 years not as 16 year old teenage kid

bhai maths ki band kyun bajja rahe ho... if we assume 16 yr( FOR JODHA _) +7 (fr sALIM BORN)+15YR LEAP =38

16+7+15=38

JODHA IS OFF 38

And take according to show 19 + 1 (anniversary)=20+1(hh)=21+3yrs (dey dint show let assume fr you)=24+1(salimbirth)=25+15yrs leap makes 40yr ...bichare maths KO baksh do ...n if I minus 3 yrs cz its assumption after hh cz dey dint said so it makes 37 yrs fr jodha..ab bolo jai ho maths ki 

Edited by crazydiya2291 - 9 years ago
itsmesakhi thumbnail
Haters of the show tend to write whatever comes in their negative mind.
After long time, understanding salim anar crappy n uninspiring story caused downfall of trp CVS has taken perfect action with so much interesting twists n turns.
God and insect track though sounds mythological it tackles issues like proud Akbar,epidemics that occurred during his regime and how they came across hurdles.
Think positively a bit before making posts n understand the underlying storyline.TRACKS ARE JUST OSSUM N REASONABLE N WE JUST LOVE IT

And regarding jodha begum.She's one of most beautiful women at those times and no wonder people fall for her beauty.Also she was around 38 years which is not so bad for upcoming tracks.
BOSS EVEN NOW MANY PPL MARRY AT 40s and no way its sounds absurd.Our Jalal is there to save her and track is going to be super interesting
karishma.s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsmesakhi

Haters of the show tend to write whatever comes in their negative mind.

After long time, understanding salim anar crappy n uninspiring story caused downfall of trp CVS has taken perfect action with so much interesting twists n turns.
God and insect track though sounds mythological it tackles issues like proud Akbar,epidemics that occurred during his regime and how they came across hurdles.
Think positively a bit before making posts n understand the underlying storyline.TRACKS ARE JUST OSSUM N REASONABLE N WE JUST LOVE IT

And regarding jodha begum.She's one of most beautiful women at those times and no wonder people fall for her beauty.Also she was around 38 years which is not so bad for upcoming tracks.
BOSS EVEN NOW MANY PPL MARRY AT 40s and no way its sounds absurd.Our Jalal is there to save her and track is going to be super interesting

People are you all getting hyper jodha was 16 when she got married to jalal plus 16 year leap so Max she is 32 or 33 max 35. As per the show timeline. She is not 48
karishma.s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazydiya2291

bhai maths ki band kyun bajja rahe ho... if we assume 16 yr( FOR JODHA _) +7 (fr sALIM BORN)+15YR LEAP =38

16+7+15=38

JODHA IS OFF 38

And take according to show 19 + 1 (anniversary)=20+1(hh)=21+3yrs (dey dint show let assume fr you)=24+1(salimbirth)=25+15yrs leap makes 40yr ...bichare maths KO baksh do ...n if I minus 3 yrs cz its assumption after hh cz dey dint said so it makes 37 yrs fr jodha..ab bolo jai ho maths ki

Guys maths is still wrong. Jodha married akbar at 16. One year of marriage 17 + 3 + 7 + 9 so she is 36. There is nothing wrong
dushi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: karishma.s

Guys maths is still wrong. Jodha married akbar at 16. One year of marriage 17 + 3 + 7 + 9 so she is 36. There is nothing wrong

ROFL ... #####

NW EVRYONE HAS PROBZ WD JODHA'S AGE. LOL..

WT TO DO , WHN THY DNT HV SOMETHNG NEGATIVE TO SAY THY CAN'T SLEEP OR EAT WELL.LET THEM DO THEIR DAILY DOSE. ;) M REALLY ENJOYING READING SOME FANCY COMMENTS. LOL