Dil garden garden ho gaya....

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Yippeee finally we gonna get to see niraj scenes finally marriage track gonna finish n niraj track gonna start ...
Wat say guyss 😳 😊 😊
can somebody pls..post niraj scenes on youtube ...i want to see their dance moments and vms etc..pls...😊...
i am a nibir fan ...but since kabir track is over ..i want to see viraj nisha love story ...but in a better and cute manner ...only then i will watch this show ..otherwise will leave it for sure...
Originally posted by creationschhavi

can somebody pls..post niraj scenes on youtube ...i want to see their dance moments and vms etc..pls...😊...
i am a nibir fan ...but since kabir track is over ..i want to see viraj nisha love story ...but in a better and cute manner ...only then i will watch this show ..otherwise will leave it for sure...

That is really sweet of you! Ummm sorry I don't have the link... But can I suggest a few episodes?
If you don't mind...
1. When Nisha's past is revealed. This doesn't have Viraj in it. But I believe it is a very crucial episode.

2. When Nisha gets stuck in Viraj's house. Cute and fun.

3. When Viraj takes her to a cafe to calm her down.

4. When Viraj offers his jacket as Nisha had a rip in her uniform. Somewhere around Virender tauji's heart attack.

5. When Priyanka morphs pictures of Nisha and Sourav. Viraj counsels Nisha. I loved this one.

6. Jungle segment.

It'd be really nice if someone could help out with links... It's a little difficult through phone.

P. S. Love story or not... I think Kabir is here to stay.😊

i hope cvs wont disappoint us. want our niraj back ðŸ˜Š