one doubt regarding recent spoiler

Posted: 9 years ago
towards the end we see a scene where yash n roshni are talkin to each other which seems to be DD's penthouse main door and sId supposedly comes there to irritate them.. and then yash leaves.. now yash was standing all the while when sId was shouting at roshni.. if that scene comes later on then it means sId will still irritate roshni like this?? I thought he will leave her alone and wouldn't wanna talk to her anymore? 😕
yes, thats so confusing. Plus the whole getting drunk thing is confusing. Sid knows that Roshni doesnt like him to get drunk and he knows Alcohol doesnt go well with him. So why did he get and make her drunk?😕
getting drunk is more Yashs thing.
For the time they were missing, do u guys tink they were together or apart and could it be that upon getting the video from Rajveer she called Sid,this could all be a plan and the could all be true ,I'm confused . Edited by candacy - 9 years ago
Originally posted by candacy

For the time they were missing, do u guys tink they were together or apart and could it be that upon getting the video from Rajveer she called Sid,this could all be a plan and the could all be true ,I'm confused .
Hope Sid realizes that Krithika is the culprit and doesn't trust any of them again. Raj should just forcefully remove Simran, Rajveer and Krithika away from him and Sid. May be then Simran would get a wake up call.
DD was never evil, to the extent of Simran.
I can't understand what role yash is going to have in the mess. Will he add fuel to fire by hanging around Roshni?? 😕🥱 And once Sid breaks ties with Roshni, I think he is going to ignore her. Even during the time when they left DD's house and when sid was angry with Roshni, he ignored her. Now we'll see a magnified version of that
If I was Yash and in love with Roshni I would have added fuel to the fire,if it's all true this track is more about Roshni than Sid,it's about her seeing wats right and wrong and taking a stance her herself.
I was so irritated yr... wat d hell Yash was dng der!?
N sid ...he ll hate Roshni not only ignore!
Originally posted by 220420

I was so irritated yr... wat d hell Yash was dng der!?
N sid ...he ll hate Roshni not only ignore!

He can never hate her... he loves her too much.. he is hurt now and he will just stop pursuing her anymore.. now its roshni's turn to mend the relationship and to feel guilty of her mistake. He will become a little indifferent to her though which will be good to watch..