Stage is setting for major drama!!

rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Today's episode was actually funny and good but I'm not able to enjoy b'coz of that E24 segment😭😕

So, Kritika has fooled Sid and 100% Kritika is faking it😕 And Sid the emotional fool is believing her and is going to get royally screwed. But I can't justify Roshni calling him rapist even after seeing the video, she should give him atleast a chance to explain. I'm scared thinking about SidNi face off😭

Raj uncle was funny as driver and has handled Yash really well. He planned to go with Roshni for a long drive and that plan got backfired.

I loved ziddi Roshni and the way Sid was looking after her. But what's with Roshni's dialogue. She thinks Sid will mix poison in her medicine😕 i don't know whether that was a joke or something😕 I always wanted to see a drunk Roshni and that dream may get fulfilled tommorow.😉

And the precap😲 Was it a dream or did they consummate being drunk??😲 I don't think they have consummated but I have a doubt whether Roshni may think something else😕

Ok so I withdraw my SidNi acting the fight theory😕 Roshni would accuse him and I feel whatever Sid said is justified. By the drop of a hat if Roshni starts accusing Sid (that too of rape), its really bad and sid would be really heartbroken if she calls him rapist. Sid has enough of running behind Roshni, now Roshni needs to win Sid back😊 But I can't imagine Sid hating Roshni😭 What have they made out of a beautiful love story😕😭
Edited by zoopassion - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhuharini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
so true dear... though the epi is too much lovely, I can't enjoy it's fun after that E24 seg. The only thing going in my mind was, what will happen after this consumation (i.e) SidNi seperation, divorce... I can't tolerate it all now😕
Swalla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Epi was so cute n SidNi was jst too adorable.
.bt dat seg. Was Running in my mind yr...rapist is a big word dey can use smthng else! :/
Sid will definately hate Roshni...
Now m shattered! Dis is it for SidNi...
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Y cnt it b sidni's plan 😆
Dnt kick jst makng every1s mind turn positive
Aft watchng d seg even i am shckd
Bt aft watchng 2days precap i feel dey both r plang
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
same here.. coulldn't enjoy the episode at all.. everything is going to be destroyed.. i hope the precap was a dream or something and nothing actually happens after getting drunk ! 
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It is true that Sid will and can never hate Roshni. She is his life and everything. He just has enough of the hatred and blame towards him when he has been trying to make things right as always. The fact that the one he loves has put such a blame on him by calling him a rapist hurts. Sid has tried to get her back so many times, now it is her turn to win him back and manofy him. 
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Churri

It is true that Sid will and can never hate Roshni. She is his life and everything. He just has enough of the hatred and blame towards him when he has been trying to make things right as always. The fact that the one he loves has put such a blame on him by calling him a rapist hurts. Sid has tried to get her back so many times, now it is her turn to win him back and manofy him. 

which will be fun to watch obviously.. ðŸ˜†
rosesidni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: skinnypal

which will be fun to watch obviously.. ðŸ˜†

But Sid won't forgive her soon😭 And i can't see sid hating Roshni😕
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Poor Sid, hearing his wife going to say such a thing will definitely cut him like a knife. It won't be easy for him and no wonder he'll be angry. This is a man who went out of his way, bend over backwards to bring happiness in Roshni's life by healing the broken relationship between her and DD. A man who did everything to get her back, from flying halfway across the world looking for her to staging his own accident. He did so much for Roshni and this is how she will repay him, this is how she'll thank him for everything that he has done, accusing him of such a despicable act? Man, cvs are on some serious character assassinations. Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoopassion

But Sid won't forgive her soon😭 And i can't see sid hating Roshni😕

Yeah it will be hard for Roshni to get Sid's forgiveness but he will forgive her because he loves her more than anything.