Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone my name is Masaf. I'm new to this forum I have been following the show from the first episode. This show is very interesting and I can't wait till the story unfolds. 
Smileyfatemah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Masaf. You seem like a Tumhaari pakhi fan (until Iqbal was there) like me. God knows how many shows I have watched.

About me.Although my name is Fatemah, people at uni call me by nickname Smiley hence the username Smileyfatemah. I am in my late 20s but still onto a youth show as well. I am finishing my 2nd degree in UK at the start of May. I have a degree in animation and am about to finish one in video and film production so I know what trouble these actors go through when filming and how its all done.

Glad to see that there are people older than me watching the show. The leads are doing a good job. 
Edited by Smileyfatemah - 9 years ago
starsanjana thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

So. What made you watch this show? πŸ˜²

Is it promotions? Or something else?

For me ..my reason was very strange. I am fallowing actor Ravi Bhatia on twitter. He plays the role of Salim in Jodha Akbar. I followed him coz he acted in one of shows which I was watching before. Well Ravi wished Fahad Ali best of luck in MBS . Which made me aware of this new show. 

wow some connectionπŸ˜› it was mostly promotions interested me in the show!
starsanjana thumbnail
@naina and linaya ...glad to have you in this chit chat with us!
starsanjana thumbnail
Originally posted by: masaf59

Hey everyone my name is Masaf. I'm new to this forum I have been following the show from the first episode. This show is very interesting and I can't wait till the story unfolds. 

hii and welcome to the forum...we'll have lots of fun!
arifa24 thumbnail
hey guys! I don't know if you noticed but when Anmol was on the bike in todays episode she had a pinkish nail varnish on but when she was outside the exam hall it was purple. Still love the show tho! It's a great new story. Love the concept! Looking forward to the next few episodes. πŸ˜Š
starsanjana thumbnail
@arifa...now wirting the update and saw it...πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: arifa24

hey guys! I don't know if you noticed but when Anmol was on the bike in todays episode she had a pinkish nail varnish on but when she was outside the exam hall it was purple. Still love the show tho! It's a great new story. Love the concept! Looking forward to the next few episodes. πŸ˜Š

Good notice Arifa.πŸ˜ƒ

I like this story very much. I find it like the nineties Indian movies. Pure love story .
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: starsanjana

heyyy^ whats up!

Hi Fatemaah! :) 
starsanjana thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Drama_Queen-

Hi Fatemaah! :) 

hey i am fine wbu?