Remember this? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by SanayaILUVYOU

A big yes
Sanish holi shooting

Yup. That segment was so much fun. The bubbly actress and her shy hero.
Originally posted by multimediaa

<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#339966">Could we ever forget this</font>
<font size="3" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#339966">When both or on screen its picture perfect</font>

Picture perfect! Bang on Mano
Originally posted by Fimiramak

<font color="#cc0066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Lovely pic! I have not seen this picture before 😃<div></div>They look so cute 😊</font>

Its from last year's holi promo shoot, Mira. We had awesome BTS videos as well as TV segments. Poor Ashish fell sick after that and never made it to the actual Holi special. Sanaya danced with another actress.
Originally posted by -Sanayaholic-

I remember! The sbs & sbb segments of the promo shoot were fun to watch!
Would have loved seeing SanIsh perform together.. Both are good dancers and they enjoy dancing!

Hopefully we will sometime in the future..

@bold - fingers crossed. Except for that 2 min Eid special. We never saw them dance happily. Those segments were awesome.
Originally posted by JJKKL

<font color="#000099" size="2">I remember seeing the SBB/SBS video of this. Where Sanish spent so much time with the photographer deciding where Ashish's hand should be on Sanaya. It was quite funny.
</font>

I rewatched that segment so many times. Sanaya was so frank and Ashish was so sweet about it. Haven't been able to get that video out of my mind all week.
Originally posted by SPraba

Aww rithu this makes me feel so nostalgic
I started watching the show late but later on I checked out on all the pictures and segments and this one was too cute. How perfect they look and how jovial they were
Sighs we never got an opportunity to see them celebrate holi together😭
What an iconic couple Parud were. Sanish nailed them to perfection
Thanks rithu for making this post.

I started watching long before but I started becoming obsessed with the show around this time. They were very cute. This one and the one where they were painting the National flag around Republic day are my favorites.
We will aways remember them around festivals though Praba.
And thank you for commenting😊
Will be missing their performance this year. Never imagined it would be over so soon. They were a treat to watch on TV. 
Missing them a lot. Without RR watching TV has become boring.
Aww Rithu !!!
such a beautiful picture this is! 
Just look at them... everything was perfect about RR and Parud and Sanish !

I really love them and miss them loads. 

thanks for taking me back in time... the segment was really good. 
Thanks for refreshing the memories Rithu.

A picture perfect jodi. 

Its just sad that the channel and the PH had not one but 2 aces in their hands and they still managed to make a mess of the show.  They messed with it big time and the result was it ruined something extraordinarily beautiful for us. 

Edited by psagars - 9 years ago