Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swalla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Stephie baby dnt expect mch from Cvs now...dey ll show sch silly reason for calling h rapist! Alcohol n dat video...dats it!
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Me too. I also putting my trust that the CVs know what they are doing. Very interesting, sad track but I honestly feel that there is no dragging as much except the fact the villians RV and Kritika are still around. 
candacy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When u factor the alcohol,the precap and Yash being tied up it doesn't look good ,she has her reasons cause the video clearly shows he just want to trap her and those words came out of his mouth(tho he was tricked) put that together with his Identity lie she hasn't recover from yet and I understand y she said that . She is loves him but doesn't trust him and that's a fact. Put urself in Roshni position and I believe many of us would have done that,this isn't abt love but the trust she no longer has.
skinnypal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
roshni isnt going to be wrong..obviously her actions and accusations will be justifiable when you look from her point of view.. but people will tend to start disliking her character coz rapist is a harsh term to use. anyway we all have to wait and watch. WAIT is the key here.. 
candacy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Skinnypal and wait I will and after 3 months we'll see where they stand