Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey neeya ðŸ¤—
Great to see you here too.Welcome to the forum.We still have few dwellers here so you are never late ðŸ˜›

Hope you will have nice time here .And do drop into DOTW thread and check out stories of nyna shru and viji..You can find them here and few of nimmis too. I know you read angel and loved it.

Welcome again sweety

Love
Lucky
neeya07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tysm lucky di..love u loads..!!
Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A warm welcome to the SR  and the SwaSan family. It is very nice to meet new members, especially considering the season is long over. It feels good to see a fellow SwaSanian.

And yes, also welcome to the FF world, would love to have you as a reader for all the stories.

Best,
Nyna
neeya07 thumbnail
tysm nyna di..Actually I m in 12th std so I have my boards coming up..so I will start reading ur stories most probably after March...I hope u understand lots of lovee😭😊
krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi neeya..
Welcome to swaragini forum...im not a writer here...an avid reader i guess...glad to see people still visiting here...hope u have a nice time..

Talia
Anahita_Leve thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Nee,
Still struggling with the damn site. So keeping it short. Well I basically got you n Aady here so not gonna give any formal welcome. But yeah, will be glad to see your posts, not too often though. Rock the boards exams first, okay?

Love,
You know who I am,😉😆
neeya07 thumbnail
Tysm Talia di How nice of u..! Ppl here are so nice n welcoming..dyuti di u r lovee..! yeah u r the sole reason I m here..😊😃