Diya Aur Baati Hum

~ AN EPISODE WORTH EVERY SINGLE FRAME~ - Page 4

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
great post thala...
surely d episode was worth watching after many days...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: GovindaGovinda

@suseesuez: I do not understand why you are blaming Sandhya? who will go against their in-law family especially orthodox family like RP - Sandhya would be at fault if she was silent after knowing what Mohit was up to - she did not, she revealed his identity so family knows - then she tried her best to convince Bhabo - it was Bhabo who made her agree to that - otherwise no marraige - does not matter whether she wants to be SP or not - when it comes to family, anyone would do the same - no one will go to police station to file a complaint - what will happen to her marriage? at least this is my opinion

seriously I can't understand what is the need to convince bb. mohit Emily intimacy is primary thing. then what is the point to give more importance to maasa or bb approval. sandy didn't expose mohit identity much. it's Emily decision to do DNA test. mohit swapped his identity with someone. here I'm questioning her silence about swapping identity not about intimacy. she didn't have to convince bb because Emily registered a case against mohit. if that test favors Emily, there is no need for bb interference. finally you agreed that sandy did family because anyone would do the same. then what's special in sandy. if she give freedom to her family, how can she shine as best asp. I'm asking this point because when suraj went to bribe , she gave tons of lectures to him. why didn't she think that he does for family.
-Tan. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Maha.G

Accha puttar yeh batao , meena wsnt jealous na in d episode na...matlab editor showed his kamal...😆

P.S Tan koi aur nhi Mila tmhe ?!?

Bold: Which choice of mine did you not like? Birju? or Chotu? ðŸ˜†