Users

Frequent Posters

zeus thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Maha.G

Puttar u raised my hopes 😳
Let's see... 
BTW ur right,  ik BB is too excited for Surya tabar,  but she's being partial... 
It feels very bad wn ur parents differentiate... 
Maybe later on Emily or meenu or their kid's may feel so...

first baby (for SurYa) vs second baby (for ViNa) ?
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: thala

what an epi to start the week😳

all blushy blushy😳
RP ladies and bbsa eagerly waiting for the verdict from sandy
while suraj is dying to hear it
sandy finally wakes up and is shocked to see a gang in front of her
bb and others remind her of every incident but sandy is not able to recollect
it was hilarious to core 🤣
the bgm added to the comedy👏
bb asked suraj to ask sandy
 he says  sandhya 😳 no ji 
you had told about 1+1=3 and feels shy
sandy is giving contradictory answers and everyone are worried
bb asks suraj to show the video shot by our own birju😆 ( he came to use atleast for this)
sandy is shocked to listen to her own dialogues
the blush in surya's face was worth to watch milllion times 😳😳😳
sandy runs feeling awkward
dadiamma aka bbsa says this is how ladies shy when they are pregnant😡
what is that man doing in this ladies related matter 
evv to core😡
dadi has gone mad and runs towards balcony searchign for her takurji
dada says i will show you where takurji is 😆
typical dada dadi scene
but i felt bb was going OTT ( she never was this happy for meena or emily's child) meeena was right 

sandy is hiding behind the parda and blushing secrtetly
suraj comes and wishes , she too wishes him
he says she should have told him first as he had the rights to listen to it first
sandy complained that she wanted to tell him first but he ran away
both patch up and suraj says this is the best news ever in his life

meanwhile meena's mom is adding fuel and meenakshi is saying something in favour of surya ( skipped that part)😆
sarun who are overhearing say that surya's kid's arrival has made meena reform
and it has inherited this quality from its parents 😳
one more sharavn kumar and kumari in making 👏

suraj continues where he left
sandy says she thought the best moment in his life was when she said wo ai nee first time
but new arrival is creating distance between them
she says he knew that he was waiting for this news long back but didnt express his wish
now their love has been given a name
their aadha adhoora love has come to a full now
cvs have accepted it finally 😆

he reminds 1+1 sandy blushes and hugs tightly 

guyz dont miss even a single scene
special mention: kanika has some magic in her voice in her act in her body language
stupendous job kanika 
hats off 

i will badly miss meena when you take leave 

s

Well, I didn't like the way gang including FIL was standing and starring at Sandhya while she was sleeping in her bedroom.. that was totally inappropriate.. (my POV)

Then what was that third degree.. they need to control their excitements and lets Suraj speak with Sandhya and find out the most important news of their lives.
This meddling family always OTT in every matter and with no patience Angry

And also what you said.. BB is acting like this is the first time she is becoming DadiAngry
Unfair to other kids.. Pari and Misri Angry

SurYa look very cute... and
Reformations of Meena was highly appreciated😊
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have been conveniently skipping the episodes for last few weeks gain (even WU is irritalbe) but watched today's episode after reading WU -
but i felt bb was going OTT ( she never was this happy for meena or emily's child) meeena was right - 

just have to say this - when Meena got pregnant, the news came is such a bad time, no one would be happy - remember that scene - so I really can not blame Bhabo - Bhabo was extremely happy on hearing the news of the actual birth of the baby.  I am not favorite of Bhabo but she loves her grandchildren - she may show little favoritism towards Suraj children since he is her 'Sravan Bet😡 '  Same with Emily - there was no time for Bhabo to be happy - that news came is wrong time again - this is how I saw it

the way whole family in GG room - since RP is joint family, what else can we expect - if we like joint family structure, we have to accept this - that is what I felt - I did not like them in that room but that is quiet normal

I may not be watching this show regularly - no quality - when and if I do watch, I will keep my honest opinions(meaning negative ones) to myself 😊
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GovindaGovinda

I have been conveniently skipping the episodes for last few weeks gain (even WU is irritalbe) but watched today's episode after reading WU -

but i felt<font size="3">bb was going OTT ( she never was this happy for meena or emily's child)</font><font size="3">meeena was right -</font>
<font color="#333333" face="'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="3">
</font>
<font color="#333333" face="'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="2">just have to say this - when Meena got pregnant, the news came is such a bad time, no one would be happy - remember that scene - so I really can not blame Bhabo - Bhabo was extremely happy on hearing the news of the actual birth of the baby. I am not favorite of Bhabo but she loves her grandchildren - she may show little favoritism towards Suraj children since he is her 'Sravan Bet😡' Same with Emily - there was no time for Bhabo to be happy - that news came is wrong time again - this is how I saw it</font>
<font color="#333333" face="'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#333333" face="'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="2">
</font>
<font color="#333333" face="'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="2">the way whole family in GG room - since RP is joint family, what else can we expect - if we like joint family structure, we have to accept this - that is what I felt - I did not like them in that room but that is quiet normal</font>
</font>
<font color="#333333" face="'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif" size="2">I may not be watching this show regularly - no quality - when and if I do watch, I will keep my honest opinions(meaning negative ones) to myself😊</font>

in Emily case, what is the need to get maasa permission. why didn't she think about that child.
meena case is different but in Emily case, she played with a child life for her ego.
Kimkudos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Surya"s first baby is  very important for Bhabo because she knew what problems Surya faced in their life.
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Originally posted by: suseesuez

in Emily case, what is the need to get maasa permission. why didn't she think about that child.
meena case is different but in Emily case, she played with a child life for her ego.

She did not need Maasa permission - she needed Sandhya to fail in her test and she knows that Maasa would never agree to that marriage - in any case, one can not blame Bhabo or someone else when the person who fathered the baby needed a good slap to even acknowledge the baby - so if at all, he should be thinking about the baby
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail

She did not need Maasa permission - she needed Sandhya to fail in her test and she knows that Maasa would never agree to that marriage - in any case, one can not blame Bhabo or someone else when the person who fathered the baby needed a good slap to even acknowledge the baby - so if at all, he should be thinking about the baby

well, that's my question. mohit is father of Emily's child. here, what's the point to make sandy fail. so you answered me clearly, she worried much about Sandy's victory than Emily's child. that's the thing I telling, in Emily case, there is no need for maasa permission. did she seek maasa permission for suraj marriage. then why should she wanted to seek for mohit marriage. is it because intercaste marriage. then what about unborn child. that's my question, if she obsessed with maasa permission, then why did she forget about unborn child. of course, there is reason to blame bb because she didn't give any chance to prove Emily. she blamed Emily only but her son also did crime. mohit deserves slap, Emily deserves slap but bhasan deserves more slaps than that because they made competition on momily personal.
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Originally posted by: suseesuez

well, that's my question. mohit is father of Emily's child. here, what's the point to make sandy fail. so you answered me clearly, she worried much about Sandy's victory than Emily's child. that's the thing I telling, in Emily case, there is no need for maasa permission. did she seek maasa permission for suraj marriage. then why should she wanted to seek for mohit marriage. is it because intercaste marriage. then what about unborn child. that's my question, if she obsessed with maasa permission, then why did she forget about unborn child. of course, there is reason to blame bb because she didn't give any chance to prove Emily. she blamed Emily only but her son also did crime. mohit deserves slap, Emily deserves slap but bhasan deserves more slaps than that because they made competition on momily personal.

I feel that Bhabo is the only one that made Momily situation personal - Sandhya was trying her best to convince them for the marriage - we can not blame Sandhya here - she tried everything with Bhabo - she was the one who caught Mohit lie - she was the one who stood against Bhabo - it is not inter cast, it is inter religion which would be hard for person like Bhabo who has not even seen outside of HG - I do not agree with her but I can understand where she is coming from
iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail

I feel that Bhabo is the only one that made Momily situation personal - Sandhya was trying her best to convince them for the marriage - we can not blame Sandhya here - she tried everything with Bhabo - she was the one who caught Mohit lie - she was the one who stood against Bhabo - it is not inter cast, it is inter religion which would be hard for person like Bhabo who has not even seen outside of HG - I do not agree with her but I can understand where she is coming from

why shouldn't I blame sandy? she clearly could explain bb to not combine both. but she also accepted challenge. her BIL intimated with a woman,but refused to accept it. it's his first crime. he interchanged identity which is cognizable and non bailable crime. a lady who wanted to become inspiring asp was stood and fighting against her mil. she could have go to police or court to seek justice for Emily OK atleast unborn child. but she accepted challenge to show her potential. I agree she shouldn't have to do anything for momily personal intimacy. but she could and should have make complaint against mohit for his crime. why she didn't? if she made complaint, def test would have favor Emily. OK inter caste or inter religion whatever, if momily proposed bb for their marriage, that would be different but here foremost thing is pregnancy. here giving priority to caste, religion, maasa is completely wrong (normally also wrong. but I'm agreeing bb back ground in normal case) now question is what's bb concern on unborn child. in those inter religion marriage, matka challenge, maasa approval etc.. what is her contribution for unborn Emily's child.
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
@suseesuez: I do not understand why you are blaming Sandhya?  who will go against their in-law family especially orthodox family like RP - Sandhya would be at fault if she was silent after knowing what Mohit was up to - she did not, she revealed his identity so family knows - then she tried her best to convince Bhabo - it was Bhabo who made her agree to that - otherwise no marraige - does not matter whether she wants to be SP or not - when it comes to family, anyone would do the same - no one will go to police station to file a complaint - what will happen to her marriage?  at least this is my opinion