Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Lovely tread... Please play safe holi 
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
1 more Imp. message  -

How to check a Hidden Camera in Hotel Room

Please note How to check a Hidden Camera in Hotel Room?

When you stay in a hotel, how do you know there is no room pinhole camera? When travel or take a business trip, you will stay at a hotel, but you do not know that you could unknowingly be photographed

Remind all of you: when staying in a hotel, you can use this method to check your room:When you have entered into your room, turn off the lights, and close the curtains,open your phone camera, do not turn the flash light on.Turn around the room with your cell phone, when a red dot is found, that means that a hidden web camera is installed. If no red dots, the room is ok.

Please forward this message to your friends who travel or take a business trip very often.my dear friends and sisters kindly note and be aware

Share with as many u can. Help ur sister, mom ur wife n female friends...

Shared by - Dolly Bindra

SwaNia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for this very sensible post, Joseph. Our mute, furry friends need to be cared for, especially on days that may spell doom for them.

And congrats, Stunnerz.
👏
Mariia.R thumbnail

Joseph, how thoughtful and beautiful post! 👏 I don't celebrate Holi but I am an animal lover and I love especially dogs (I have my own) so this is a very sweet post! Thank you for making it. And congratulations IF Stunnerz!  

Edited by Fimiramak - 9 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

1 more Imp. message  -

How to check a Hidden Camera in Hotel Room

Please note How to check a Hidden Camera in Hotel Room?

When you stay in a hotel, how do you know there is no room pinhole camera? When travel or take a business trip, you will stay at a hotel, but you do not know that you could unknowingly be photographed

Remind all of you: when staying in a hotel, you can use this method to check your room:When you have entered into your room, turn off the lights, and close the curtains,open your phone camera, do not turn the flash light on.Turn around the room with your cell phone, when a red dot is found, that means that a hidden web camera is installed. If no red dots, the room is ok.

Please forward this message to your friends who travel or take a business trip very often.my dear friends and sisters kindly note and be aware

Share with as many u can. Help ur sister, mom ur wife n female friends...

Shared by - Dolly Bindra

Thank you so much Jo bhai, that's a great tip
What would we do without you 😃
Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Joseph...I agree with Betti on " what will we do without you." 
Really feels good to see you on the forum & thanks once again for this post & your alert about the hidden cameras...
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Welcome Diya..Hope we have no need of any permission frm Mods,due to 'Rangrasiyan' touch for this message. 😳 I emotionally attached wid this issue because,I lost my pet cat in this 'Holi' when, I was 6yrs old.

Sorry about your loss Joseph

Although not life threatening, loud noise from firecrackers during Diwali season is very troublesome for the pets and strays...
When I see how scared the dogs,cows etc. get, my heart goes out to them...
And some human beings like the elderly and the sick are very much troubled by it too...

_ResHma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Glad to see so much awareness. Here's another article in today's Times of India

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/pets/Dont-colour-your-pets-this-Holi/articleshow/46444576.cms
Edited by psagars - 9 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Welcome Diya..Hope we have no need of any permission frm Mods,due to 'Rangrasiyan' touch for this message. 😳 I emotionally attached wid this issue because,I lost my pet cat in this 'Holi' when, I was 6yrs old.

You made an awesome post ... the Rangrasiya touch was a brainwave ... mods cannot object to this. 😆
Both our leads are avid animal lovers ... I'm sure if they see this post, they will appreciate it too. 😃

My pets hate Diwali and Holi ... they both hide away in corners, and we have a tough time finding them ... so the message is very personal for me too. Thanks again for making this post.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Betti

Sorry about your loss Joseph

Although not life threatening, loud noise from firecrackers during Diwali season is very troublesome for the pets and strays...
When I see how scared the dogs,cows etc. get, my heart goes out to them...
And some human beings like the elderly and the sick are very much troubled by it too...

I don't celebrate Holi n Diwali but,I liked these 'celebrations of happiness' if,Its not painful for others. I don't understand,why do peoples behave so wildly to show their happiness?

Loud sounds crackers, all chemicals-unhygienic colors n so many inhuman acts is definitely not part of any religious tradition. My friend's father lost his eyes sight, due to black oil-paint in his eyes. Its really not a cool way to celebrate any fun filled occasion.

I agree wid you n Diya,I have still 1 cat n she looks so scared in these particular days. Street dogs/animals conditions is more bad. I hope,peoples will show some humanity for these strays.