Frequent Posters

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks, Meena. Hope somebody watches it and posts a WU. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
mahimahi188 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
tysm meena..yay sharad's interview..πŸ˜ƒβ˜ΊοΈ Edited by mahimahi188 - 9 years ago
shamil thumbnail
tfs meena
@apu- its holi ka dahan going on. something goes into su's eyes and yuvraj blows into her eyes (galat angle se dekho toh kiss lagaπŸ˜›)
soumya steps between coz she cant bear yuvani closeness and pretends she is very concerned abt su and blows into her eyes.
They also showed that for the dahan soumya pours water instead of ghee so that the pooja wud get spoiled but su and shard brings dry wood and they are successful in lighting the fire.
They showed another segment where BH walas are making natural colors for holi . Dadi is against holi celebrations but finally she agreed when the members told her its natural colors and so her botoxed skin wouldnt be affected. (well the last part obviously made up by me🀣
clarity thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shamil

tfs meena

@apu- its holi ka dahan going on. something goes into su's eyes and yuvraj blows into her eyes (galat angle se dekho toh kiss lagaπŸ˜›)
soumya steps between coz she cant bear yuvani closeness and pretends she is very concerned abt su and blows into her eyes.
They also showed that for the dahan soumya pours water instead of ghee so that the pooja wud get spoiled but su and shard brings dry wood and they are successful in lighting the fire.
They showed another segment where BH walas are making natural colors for holi . Dadi is against holi celebrations but finally she agreed when the members told her its natural colors and so her botoxed skin wouldnt be affected. (well the last part obviously made up by me🀣

Thanks a lot, Di! πŸ€—

Wow, what a scene, but again Somu has to spoil it. 😑🀒 Stupid girl. Wow, itne close? πŸ˜ƒ

Thank God Dadi agreed to Holi. Crazy woman. What is the point of Holi if you don't celebrate it? πŸ˜•

So, Sharad and Suhani are working as a team against Somu. *High Five*

shamil thumbnail
There is a new spoiler which says both sharad and suhani are going to keep an eye on snaky to know what she is upto. so probably they see snaky pour water and so brings in dry wood.
suhani tells soumya that this is her first holi after her marriage with yuvraj and hence will celebrate it with him only (may be thats y she pours water so that later all can blame su) 
she also plans to bring back krishna into snaky's life at any cost ( she is still worried abt the baby snake)
dont know how true these spoilers are
clarity thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shamil

There is a new spoiler which says both sharad and suhani are going to keep an eye on snaky to know what she is upto. so probably they see snaky pour water and so brings in dry wood.

suhani tells soumya that this is her first holi after her marriage with yuvraj and hence will celebrate it with him only (may be thats y she pours water so that later all can blame su) 
she also plans to bring back krishna into snaky's life at any cost ( she is still worried abt the baby snake)
dont know how true these spoilers are

Wow, Suhani has become a lioness. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@red- That's so she can get rid of Baby Snake and Suhani is a caring soul. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Anyway, I don't think getting someone remarried to Krishna is a favour, lol.

I think Suhani will be the one to find out about 10 lakhs plan and reunite KrishYa, what say?

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the written update
Sonarikafan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: clarity

Wow, Suhani has become a lioness. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@red- That's so she can get rid of Baby Snake and Suhani is a caring soul. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Anyway, I don't think getting someone remarried to Krishna is a favour, lol.

I think Suhani will be the one to find out about 10 lakhs plan and reunite KrishYa, what say?

I pray to god it happens soon.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing. this bitch has spoiled far too many yuvani scenes.