Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiMi615 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
BTW I love, love your post! Why because it's not bashing anything or confusing the heck out of people! And for that, I thank you!...Your explanation seems more logical then what's written in the gossip columns! I don't believe that Ranveer who's loved Ishani his whole life would just get up and leave at a moments notice without something dramatic happening to them both! Your take on IshVeer separation seems well thought out! Please keep making more of your posts in the future! 

~SiMi~
Edited by SiMi615 - 9 years ago
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I wouldn't mind a leap or separation but married off to different partners? This is limit now. 
fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SiMi615

<font size="4">BTW I love, love your post! Why because it's not bashing anything or confusing the heck out of people! And for that, I thank you!...Your explanation seems more logical then what's written in the gossip columns! I don't believe that Ranveer who's loved Ishani his whole life would just get up and leave at a moments notice without something dramatic happening to them both! Your take on IshVeer separation seems well thought out! Please keep making more of your posts in the future!</font>

<font size="4"><font color="#6600ff">~S</font><font color="#ff00ff">i</font><font color="#6600ff">M</font><font color="#ff00ff">i</font><font color="#6600ff">~</font></font>

Thanks Simi.
fanktlk thumbnail
Originally posted by: Echofades

I wouldn't mind a leap or separation but married off to different partners? This is limit now.

Oh remarriage track i would just stop watching. And I have not missed a single episode so far.

But for me the reason for separation is also important.

We were irritated when Ranveer broke down and questioned why she was doing what she did. Knowing her all his life how can he believe she will love him for money. Then after all these moments spent together, how can she just get up and say i want a divorce. She has done that already. He has chided her.

Also all the dialogues,

Mere akele ka pyaar kafi hai
Mein zindagi bhar intazaar karoonga
Agar tum mere saath ho toh mein duniya se lad sakti hoon.

In all this Chirag's threaten is not even worth acknowledging, specially after he has shown so clearly he can not only stand up to Chirag, Ranveer can fight him and can openly stand up for his wife in front of the entire community

How can she be forced to walk away. It has to be on account of things beyond her control.Edited by fanktlk - 9 years ago
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanktlk

Oh remarriage track i would just stop watching. And I have not missed a single episode so far.

But for me the reason for separation is also important.

We were irritated when Ranveer broke down and questioned why she was doing what she did. Knowing her all his life how can he believe she will love him for money. Then after all these moments spent together, how can she just get up and say i want a divorce. She has done that already. He has chided her.

Also all the dialogues,

Mere akele ka pyaar kafi hai
Mein zindagi bhar intazaar karoonga
Agar tum mere saath ho toh mein duniya se lad sakti hoon.

In all this Chirag's threaten is not even worth acknowledging, specially after he has shown so clearly he can not only stand up to Chirag, Ranveer can fight him and can openly stand up for his wife in front of the entire community

How can she be forced to walk away. It has to be on account of things beyond her control.

I agree with you there, I think you are spot on ... and nice post.
As I wrote in another thread, I think something major will happen to both of them and they will be separated.. One of them may lose memory or may think other is dead etc.. Otherwise the strong bond of love that is being depicted for last 2-3 weeks can not just collapse suddenly...  what is the point of showing them loving and trusting each other like mad and then just deciding to leave the other.. I don't think any misunderstanding will be able to separate them, they are now beyond misunderstandings.  Something serious like kidnapping/murder/shootout etc will happen.. is what I feel..

I am really wondering if the divorce thing will play out.. Because the papers which Ishani had last asked the lawyer to prepare were for just leaving Ranveer and not for getting any money.. Baa might come to know of this and drop the whole divorce plan, so they end up not being divorced but just separated.. wishful thinking, I know !! 😳

Let us keep our fingers crossed ! I am sure the CVs are more invested in this than us.. so they would not want to spoil the serial.. During KC also there were lot of discussion and spoilers etc but they managed to keep the rape attempt track and the RV hate track hidden from all spoilers.. The spoilers were focused on who will shoot RV and whether Ishani will confess.. I am sure this time too they are trying to keep people guessing about one thing (remarriage/separation !) and something else will happen...😃😃

fanktlk thumbnail
Oh how i wish i could get the CVs to read this. As they havent yet started shooting for the post leap sequence, may be just may be all is not lost as yet.
fanktlk thumbnail
@Matsh

Love your optimism. Glad i am not the only one who still seems to have hope.
😆

Yes you are right , they protected the entire RV shooting track very close to their heart.

I dont want one of them to think the other is dead because i would love to see more scenes between them.

Also two of the spoilers already are wrong. The Baa-Amba kidnapping and Chirag attempting to kill in the theater.

Edited by fanktlk - 9 years ago
matsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fanktlk

@Matsh

Love your optimism. Glad i am not the only one who still seems to have hope.
😆

Yes you are right , they protected the entire RV shooting track very close to their heart.

I dont want one of them to think the other is dead because i would love to see more scenes between them.

Also two of the spoilers already are wrong. The Baa-Amba kidnapping and Chirag attempting to kill in the theater.

Well, we all live in hope @fanktlk 😆😆😆

yes, too many spoilers this time and they have been proven waste of time..

I am sure the CVs want to play smart now that show has got popular.. And as we said above, something major will happen which will be not coming up in the spoilers.. They have to keep some surprise element..
Hope you saw the other thread on this week's happening.. I am surprised that they do no have 1 hour episodes yet for the leap.. And I am also wondering why only 6 months leap, not much can happen in 6 months that deserves a leap unless someone is pregnant 😉

>
>
Oh, they would just think that at the time of separation.. Then the drama will happen when they come face to face ( we will have to probably wait for a month for that...) so we will see some painful scenes between them when they realize that the other is still alive and not part of their life..😭

This week and next week is going to be tough.. 😕😕