There was a desi girl, an almond eyed beauty

The boy was in search for the owner of the heart beating inside him,

and the girl was in search of her heart

They met, their eyes met

and they knew, their search was over.

The path wasn't easy for them,

The world turned against them,

storms found their way towards them,

But they were fighters and they fought for themselves.

Defeating the death, winning the world,

Sharing the warmth and joining the hands,

they redefined love and love saga

The boy was Prem, girl was Heer

together they are "PremEer"

---------------------------------

On 3rd March 2008, a journey began. A journey of love in its most innocent and passionate form. A journey of a pardesi boy "Prem Juneja" and a desi shy girl "Heer Maan" ..journey of Premmer..  journey of finding hearts.. journey from "kis desh mein hai meraa dil? " to "Iss desh mein hai meraa dil" ...A journey which we fans adore and cherish even after 7 years...

Kis Desh Mein Hai meraa Dil - A show which never fails to bring a smile on its viewers face. Characters that redefined love, the talented cast, the freshness of the story, the balanced drama factor and the sheer magic. it didn't took much time for kis desh to become an evergreen show.

---------------------------------

KDMHMD not only portrayed the journey of prem and heer, but also showed the beautiful as well as painful journey which life has stored for everyone in desh. The beautiful journey of two friends lalit and balraj, the unexpected yet sweet journey of two friends Preet and meher to find their soul mates in each other, the emotional journey of gayatri and prem who changed the usual concept of step mother being the villain, the ram-lakshman journey of prem and preet, the struggling journey of chahat to make her family complete, the confused journey of Harman, the spoiled journey of veera, the lovely journey of kulraj and kiran and also the revengeful journey of daljeet, ash, rishab , veer and all villians. Kis desh merged the eternal journey of premeer with their family perfectly. And this journey was safe in the cast and crew of kis desh...esp Harshad chopda and additi gupta aka Harshiti whose chemistry was talk in town even today.

Now, it is officially 7 years since this journey started. yes..7 years. isn't it  amazing how time flies by? As much as it is amazing, it is a proud moment for all of us that even after 7 years, the aura of premeer and their desh is still as fresh as it was on air. well, after all it's our desh, and our desh will be always safe and stay alive in our hearts. yes..DIL mein rahenge Hamesha..

Edited by -Moutushi- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

classyandsassy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
https://i.imgur.com/0q0BPFq.gif

Last year, during the  6th anniversary celebration, We made an online magazine named "DIL- mange more". And what made it more special is the fact that Harshiti's comeback IV was included in that. It's been one year already. Time flies and how.

Now exactly one year later, On the occasion of 7th anniversary Celebration, We are more delighted to present the Third Issue of our Magazine "DIL - mein rahenge hamesha" .

Here is the link:
http://en.calameo.com/read/0021493509dc638a4da0a

-------------------------------------------

We would like to dedicate this "7th Anniversary" Special magazine to entire Cast and crew of Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil and our dear friend Abigail who was an ardent fan of Desh and is no more with us. Wherever you are Abby we will always love you and keep you in our prayers... We would also like to thank the team for giving us a wonderful show to cherish forever.

Thank you Balaji Telefilms and Ekta Kapoor for making KDMHMD and talented actors Harshad Chopda and Additi Gupta for portraying Prem and Heer perfectly. Thank you Sushant Singh Rajput, Meher Vij, Muskaan Uppal, Deepak Qazir Kejriwal, Shama Deshpande, Sadhna Singh, Jai Kalra, Krystle Dsouza, Madhura Naik, Tasneem Sheikh, Virendra Saxena, Mihika Verma, Manoj Chandila, Nidhi Tikoo, Tabrez Khan, Manav Vij , Azaan Rustam Shah, Ranjeev Verma, Avinash Sachdev, Tanaaz Currim Irani, writers especially Vikas Gupta technical team and entire balaji staffs. A big thanks to all of you from the bottom of our heart. May god bless you all with a lots of success and happiness in the world..

classyandsassy thumbnail

Even after 5 years of the show many articles are published on Kis Desh regularly. This shows how popular our Desh has become. Here is few glimpses of those articles.

As a part of Women's day celebration, Zoom TV listed Ekta kapoor in Super Women List at no:3 position. They showed 3-4 pictures of her super hit shows. They showed Kis Desh too along with other hits like Kasam se, Kyunki .

-------------------------------

Harshad Chopda and Additi Gupta as Prem and Heer, created such an awesome fan base that even years after their show went off air, the audience wanted their screen reunion!

Balaji Telefilms "Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil" is among the most passionate love story of its' time. Harshad Chopda as Prem and Additi Gupta as Heer got etched in audience's hearts forever. Fans lovingly call them " HarshIti " and are eagerly waiting to see them together even now after almost 5 years.

Like Sleeping Beauty, Heer awaits her Prince who is Prem. When he arrives from Canada all her worries fizzle away and the two learn to live happily ever after, with a few glitches along the way.

Harshad Chopda-Additi Gupta

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil's Harshad Chopda and Additi Gupta created a one of a kind chemistry that will be forever associated with their work.

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil's Prem (Harshad Chopda) and Heer (Additi Gupta) made a huge space in the hearts of fans. They loved their on screen pairing and the beautiful chemistry that Harshad and Additi shared. Harshad had left the show at one point and fans called, sent messages and e-mails to producer and the channel to bring back their favourite jodi.

Yesterday 3rd March was the anniversary of the show Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. As per the requests of the fans we dedicate our Image and Line of the day to this unmatched show that celebrated love for the day to come.

"Love is often distant that makes lovers stay away from being united. But that doesn't mean love doesn't exist for distance increases pains which later magnifies the urge to meet your love. Love whole heartedly and it won't matter where you are. What matters is just how deeply you are in love."

Harshad Chopda exited Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil in an explosive scene where his body is seen blown to smithereens in a bomb blast. Thereafter Heer (Additi Gupta) is set opposite Preet (Sushant Singh Rajput) for sometime before Harshad Chopda made his return to the show. He was brought back out of popular demands. Viewers of the show denied to accept the love story of Heer and Preet.

Prem is the name on everyone's lips these days and it's not thanks to Salman Khan. While it is true that Salman Khan is known by his trademark name Prem in bollywood, it's Harshad Chopda who immortalized the name on television. After his contribution to the iconic name in Star Plus's Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil, it's an undoubted fact that no one can separate the name from his face.

His fans are going to be elated to know that Harshad has become quite active on Facebook. He posted on his own wall, " Facebook happened late in life but sure is a good experience. thank you all for being nice and supportive. am trying my best, rest rests in GOD's hands. Keep praying and wishing me luck. Good night friends. "

Additi Gupta has been iconized ever since her portrayal of Heer in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. The bright eyed actress not only brought Heer to life, but also set an example for actress to follow. Her fans would concur wid d statement that there can be no other Heer than Additi Gupta herself.

Ravi Dubey and the Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil actress Additi Gupta along with Naman Shaw and Anita Hassanandani will ve seen in the team Babu Moshayees.

Rajput was hanging out with his friends at Prithvi Theatre when he was spotted by a Balaji Telefilms executive. In 2008, he was cast as Preet Juneja in Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil. Audiences immediately noticed him, and young women in particular, felt their pulses flutter as he romanced Meher Vij in the show.

classyandsassy thumbnail

Afee Noor

When I first started watching KDMHMD I didn't knw it will become an important part of my life...the story...cast...characters...all hav made a permanent place in my heart which can't be replaced...HAPPY 7TH ANNIVERSARY Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil...

----------------------------------

Aini Wilson

The day that changed my life, the day that brought happiness in my life, that day is here. Days have passed on,years have gone by, but my love has not changed for (KDMHMD/Premeer/Harshiti)i'm very happy that i'll witness one more (KDMHMD) anniversary i would love to celebrate it with all you lovely Harshiti fans. Happy 7th kdmhmd Anniversary Guyzz

Alina

Happy 7th Anniversary to my dearest Desh.  for me, the best show in hindi tele history. It touched my heart, made me laugh, cry and smile through its course. Love you desh, love you premeer, Meet and entire juneja pariwaar. No one can take my desh's place in my heart.  Like premeer's anthem "Hum mile na mile..Hum rahe na rahe, rahegi sada yaha..pyaar ki yeh daastaan" this show will always stay safe in my heart.

Miss you desh.

Alisha Soni

Kis Desh Mein hai Mera Dil. The Show which Conqured the heart by its Honest emotions and Love part. Fun moments were delightful. I love each and every aspect of it.

Ana Shah

A very Happy 7th Anniversary of Kdmhmd . 7 year have pasted still the show is iconic for lot of fans prem & heer created magic for fan magic that fan hope they can see again

Anu Krishna

Yet another anniversary...!! still cherished...still remembered..still loved.still the best...simply THE BEST...No other show can ever create the revolution kis desh had created in tele industry..HARSHITI THANK U FOR COMING INTO MY LIFE AND MAKING IT EVEN MORE CRAZIER AND BETTER...love u both for ever...premeer is eternal...bow down to all the cast and crew of desh

Ashwini Deshian

Kis Desh Will always be as special on my heart. I got to know so many emotions via it. Love desh

Athisda

Happy 7th B'day Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil The drama that gives importance to family bonding. The relationship between members of Junejas & Maans family is special. Story starts with friendship of Lalit & Balraj. They wanted be relations and decide to make their children married. So we got our cutie pie Premeer. It was fun to watch Meher & Preet, adorable Kul di and sweet Kiran Jiju. PHC = Prem Heer Chahat( or Premeerahat) our cutest family ever. Bauji & Preet masti scenes are timeless entertainment. Emotional bonding of some characters always stay close to heart: The 3 Juneja brothers' bonding, how protective they are of each other is amazing. Preet and his PB = The best example of brotherly love on TV ever! Preet and Heer = Very caring, most understanding and extremely supportive Devar Bhabhi.. Nihal bhaiyya with his sisters Heer & Meher, Meher and Heer playful scenes in early episodes are etched in our memory forever. Kul Di teasing her siblings is so adorable. Chahat's cute dialogues with her mom & dad are uber cool. Season 1 is filled with magic of Prem & Heer, their heart to heart connections. Season 2 has lots of ups and downs: separation of leads, death of family members, misunderstandings & leap of 6 years. Despite some of the illogical plot in story lines, the emotional bonding between families make us glued to the show. So many great things, some good things and some bad things has happened while Kis Desh was on air. What remains in fans' heart are the Best moments of the show. We fondly remember & appreciate the off screen masti of actors in media. Prem & Heer touched a lot of people with their unconditional love for each other though they failed sometimes to keep trust between them. The way Premeer care for each other is just so pure and it's so hard not to fall in love with them. Premeer meeting at Shiv mandir, Prem picking up Heer's payal,the epic dialogues of characters, Heer pining for her Prem, Heer's child like innocence especially on her birthday imagining she is dancing with Prem, Prem's siblings especially Preet crying for PB thinking they've lost him, Prem's return to his soulmate in Rajasthan are some of the memorable moments of the show. There was a special understanding/caring beautiful bond between a step mom G3 & step children especially Prem however due to the mother's character turning completely negative this bonding could not be appreciated by fans. My favourtie are Heer's innocence, Preet & Heer's bonding as friends / Devar Bhabhi, Preet Bauji masti, all of Preet Prem scenes, Prem's caring nature towards his siblings and his sis in law Meher, Kiran Jiju Kul Di & their kids' cool bonding, teasings, Daljeet Chachi's amazing one liners and cutie pie Chahat. DJ Chachi is a two in one talent = the best villain & comedian in the show. Background musics that played on all of Premeer scenes made us love the music/ song more. PH's cute ability to speak with their eyes is most praised by their fans. There are many creative things made by lot of fans but one stands out to me: estee, a Desh fan who created "PH dictionary" & "Preet's Temple of Smile" among loads of her other creations. All the wonderful dialogues spoken by various characters stand out in Kis Desh. March 3rd 2015 marks 7th year since KDMHMD 1st aired on TV. Thanking all the creatives, directors especially Gary Bhinder ji ( may he R.I.P) who sketched out our Premeer, writers and the producer. Not only the creatives but also would like to thank the fans who appreciate this show & characters. One of them is no more with us. Remembering -Abigail- ( May you R.I.P.). Happy 7th KDMHMD Anniversary to all the fans

Deepika Thakur

My fav show ever

Divya Tamaskar

Kis Desh has been and will always be an integral part of my life, so are Harshitti and Premeer. First ever television drama i saw that too full. The serial gave us Sushant Additi Meher and Harshad, who are. now integral part of my or rather of for many other's life also. Kis desh holds loads of memorable memories and most imp this series gave my one of the best friend's group i ever had. The Deshians. 3rd March always will be an important day in our life. Cheers to Kis desh team and to our every own deshian

Faiza

Happy 7th Anniversary Kis desh mein hai mera dil!!!..OMG 7 loong years..it still feels like yesterday when i randomly watched Harshiti performing in SPA'08 and being mesmerized by their sizzling chemistry ended up watching this show..and then there was no looking back..This is the first show which i actually watched from the beginning till the end and still my kis desh fever is not yet over..KDMHMD wil always be close to my heart coz it has given me PREMEER and HARSHITI...it has given me soo many lovely memories that will always remain close to my heart..i have lived soo many moments with this show I will always be thankful to Ekta Kapoor and Balaji for giving us KDMHMD..the perfect story line with the best cast ever..i love each and every character of this show and want to thank all of them for giving us this show..i will always be thankful to Harshad Chopda and Additi Gupta for giving us Prem Juneja and Heer Prem Juneja..the perfect characters portrayed by 2 most perfect actors..Love KDMHMD and Premeer forever

Fatima

Oh my God! I can't believe it has been 7 years since Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil first appeared on our screens. Time sure flies, but somethings are everlasting. And that is how I feel about Kis Desh, my favorite telly drama of all time. The characters, the good, the bad, the ugly...their personalities, their intricate relationships...the tracks...good as well as not so good are all ingrained in my memory. Even to this day, I can sit with a box of Kleenex and get emotional over an episode I've seen numerous times. And I still never fail to laugh at a scene that my personal favorite characters Preet and Meher are in. Like all good things, our show also came to an end. But it's okay. If good things lasted forever, would we really appreciate how precious they were? Perhaps not. And so I do continue to treasure Kis Desh and hope to do so for a very long time. I thank all the cast members for their stellar and memorable performances, and wish them continued success in their current and future projects. Happy 7th Anniversary Kis Desh! May you continue to rule our hearts forever. Loads of Love...Dil Se, Fatima

Giya

7 years already? oh. Unbelievable!!.Everything look like they happened yesterday. Watching the first epi of show just because i have nothing else to do, thinking it as a boring saas bahu one. Then kis desh proved me wrong , premeer proved me wrong. I dont remember when i falled for this adorable couple. It felt too natural. Such beautiful days they were, a truly wonderful phase in my life. Will forever cherish the beautiful memories this show gave me.

Happy Anniversary to all

Heena HK

Happy Anniversary kis desh mein hai mera dil...kis desh is my all time fav show...it has create a special place in my heart ...thankyou harshad, additi, ekta mam n all the cast n crew of kis desh for bringing this wonderful show in our life...

Indu

Happy birthday Kis desh.My all time favourite show. No show can take the place in my heart that this shows has made.kis desh and its characters are so close to my heart and is very special to me. kis desh gave me my prem, heer and premeer, stunning harshiti too. love you kis desh. once again happy birthday

Kiran

"Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil" what should i say about this show...It has been 5 years since this show has been off air but still i can see the same affects of this show and specially our Premeer on Our deshians. First of all i like to congratulate the entire cast of Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil on the 7th Anniversary of the show. Till now i haven't watched the show, like I used to watch KDMHMD. I still remember that day when i started watching KDMHMD. It was 29th April'2008 I'd seen the Rasta Roko Scene...and after that I was like..."wow" and from that day only I'd became the fan of this show...and specially the fan of Premeer on-screen chemistry. In this Balaji show...it has shown the greatest family bonding and the reletionship between Prem-Gayatri, Prem, Preet and Harman (Prem-Preet specially), Prem-Lalit,Heer-Lalit, Heer-Meher, Prem, Heer and Chahat or Heer,Meher and Kulraj. And the also actors had done the great job, they putted their soul into that characters. It was outstanding And the most important thing of this show that still had affect on me was Premeer/ Harshiti jodi... seriously i just can't forget them...all the romantic which has been played on this jodi..it maybe their nok-jhoke scene, phingoli, emotional/ sentimental scenes or may be it was their dance sequences...still it made me fall for them all over again...seriously I always cherish those days...no doubt i miss them terribly...

Congratulations "KisDesh HaiMeraaDil"

Liana

"Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil" , a journey to always b remembered a beautiful story which was simple yet mesmerising & unique, the chemistry Prem & Heer had was amazing... they dont need words to express or explain what they feel their eyes were enough to understand everything.. the two people who make Prem & heer aive Harshad Chopda & Additi Gupta the 2 fab actors tht put life to this characters & their chemistry was so amazing that we still sigh seeing the scenes & we we could get them back A work's success depends on team work & same goes with KDMHMD, it wont b possible if prem & heer doesnt hv a wonderful family, the relation each & every character shared was beautiful.. we thank each & every one who was related with this show.. thank you for gifting us such a wonderful bundle of joy which we rejoice forever

Liana from Bangaladesh

Lunza

Happy 7th Anniversary Kis Desh!! This show really had one good-looking bunch of people in their ensemble cast.. and a lot of them started their career or had their first brush with success/fame with this show .. Be it Meher , Aditi, Harshad, Sushant or Mihika , or people like Krystle who was in her teens if I am not mistaken .. Everyone did well for themselves ...

Maria Juneja Singhraizada

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil... Aaah this show was more than a simply show actually...It's not a show that I've watched just for time pass, it's because something really attracted me and I couldn't stop watching Desh. Kis Desh was the very first show I watched and I have so many memories attached to it! Those first unknown feelings when you get goosebumps after watching a full emotions episode...I got those first feelings with Kis Desh... By its simplicity the show touched many millions fans hearts including mine. 7 Years after I still feel the same. I remember this time very well I started to watch Desh when I was 17 the track which was going on was when Prem stopped Heer and Rishab wedding...from that day it blew me away. Whenever I had some free time I was trying to catch up all the episodes I missed. This was is and will remain a wonderful journey The show ended in 2010 but the journey is still going on today among fans. Those memories are still very much alive in our hearts. On it's 7th Anniversary I just want to thank the whole Kis Desh cast team and all the people involved for giving us such memorable moments. Happy 7th Anniversary Kis Desh And to all my adorable cast Harshad Additi Sushant Meher everyone wishing to all of you the love and appreciation you deserve If Kis Desh was phenomenal it was thanks to you and everyone who was behind this show 7 years after, Iss Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

meera

Happy birthday Kis Desh mein hai Meraa Dil. Even after 7 years i'm still addicted to desh.Premeer and their oozing chemistry, harshiti's masti..preet's fun, sweet meher and even daljeet chachi.. they were perfect in all ways.shh why cant they come back one more time? miss u kis desh

Mou Fareha

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil has been imprinted in our hearts in such a way that we will never forget ... This show has given us many joyous & emotional moments ... This show has made us cry as well as laugh with it ... This show has given me many friends whom I will cherish forever.

I would like to Thank each & every one associated with Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil for giving us such a beautiful show ... Many show has come & gone but people still remembers this show ... What better example could be than this that we r celebrating it's 7th Anniversary ... Happy 7th Anniversary to all the Deshianz ... Proud To Be A Deshian.

Mirinalini Rao

I would Only say, Jag Diya Rashma .. Isqh Nai Janata.. Dil Betab Hai. " Harshiti" ko Mangaa Ta " Isqh Isqh Raab hai Raab Hai.. Isqh raab Hai "

Neha Premheer Harshiti

Happy Anniversery Kis desh mein hain mera dil...omg is it 7th year??...still all memories are fresh...each and every scene starting from the first scene are still fresh... starting from the scene where prem's finger had a hurt when heer is getting engaged ...no words to describe how still i feel watching those scenes...every scene was so adorable and tremendous...my sincere thanks again to entire team for giving such a wonderful show like kis desh especially dialogue writer Rekha modi...ofcourse ekta mam and all others who were part of the show specially harshad and aditi who were been heart of the show...who made premeer happen...This is the best show i have seen till date and Love so much Kis Desh and Harshiti for making this show as close to my heart...Last but not Least i would like to thank SBS team on this wonderful occasion.

Nida Fathima

Kis desh mein hai mera dil is my first & most favourite show..Premeer made me cry,smile,laugh,crazy, dance & there is no word to describe what kis desh is to me its close to my heart & I'm crazy for kis desh.. Hmmm...let me go in time machine back to 2008,well I've never seen star plus show at all except shararat & shakalaka boom boom.. I use to watch only Kasam se in zee TV that was my only fav show. One time in holidays when I went to my cousin house for 15 days there she use to see kis desh & was attach to the show & I had no other go,so I watched the show in which Prem & gayetri maa scene was going... I was laughing seeing the title of the show,even seeing prem heer par who knows destiny made me mad seeing step mom & son scens ..I was touched & then when heer got unconscious & prem lifting him that was the first time when I felt in love & after that I was madlyyy addicted to kis desh.. Thank to god jisne mujhe kis desh Kay 1st episode say dikhaya when there was some problem and due to which kis desh was repeatedly telecasted for one week HAPPY KIS DESH MEIN HAI MERA DIL 7TH ANNIVERSARY TO ALL MY DESHIANS LUV U

Dedicating these lines to my love kid desh Tumsey hi pyar kiya hain Surf tumse pyar kiya Premeer Jaantey houn pyar kya hota hain,sachcha pyar? Kehte hai sachche pyar ko kabhi zaya hone nahin dena chahiye Kyunki sachcha pyar zindagi mein sirf ek baar hota hai Sirf ek baar,Maine apne hissey ka pyar karliya... Luv u Harshad,Additi & my all kis desh family u ppl be shinning & blessed always Kid desh rocks!!!!!

Nikita Jaiswal

Kis Desh Has been amazing Show. I loved Prem heer. They will always remain in heart as Always the best PREMEER and HARSHITI

Piyush Desh

Craving for Kis desh and still Love it

Precious Rose

"KIS DESH MEIN HAI MERAA DIL" the only show that touched my heart. It was my ever serial I watched from first to last. Its gave beautiful bondage of mother & son, father-sons, brothers, sisters. And above all its gave a magical fairytale of a beautiful couple "PREMEER" it was their smplicity & innocence. which made me fall for them. Their purity of hearts. Their passion for each other. Premeer were just perfect. And off screen its "HARSHITI" They were as adorable as Premeer. And on its 7nth Anniversary i would like to thank to.The producers the creatives the whole cast team n crew to gave us unforgettable moments to cherish 4ever. Wish u all Deshains Harshad & Additi n all cast team 7nth Anniversary of KIS DESH MEIN HAI MERAA DIL <3

Priya

Happy 7th Anniversary to the evergreen show kis desh mein hai meraa dil.One show which gave me life time memories to cherish and second home and family in virtual world. The one who changed my life.Desh was my first ever show which i watched from very first epi to the final epi without leaving in between. when ever i missed an epi, i made it sure that i catch up the repeat on time, even when it changed the time slot. i never felt this craziness before or after desh. Premeer and co truely made me crazy. How innocent they were..still they managed to make us go wild. those innocent eyelocks, handlocks dupatta scens..all those had that effect and magic which hot intimate scenes could'nt have.

Not only premeer, but the entire characters was perfect in their place. A perfect creation of ekta. miss you desh. Premeer, Meet, harshiti and entire team kis desh.. You all will be in our heart forever <3

Ramila Sah

I Just Don't know what should be correct feeling to describe kis desh. it was Beautiful and heart touching show with ever element fitted perfectly. I damn and badly miss Kis desh Still after years. But i know.. Magic cannot be repeated yet again . I miss Our Prem Heer.. I miss beloved Harshiti

Rinki Sharma

Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil, Was best family Show cum romantic love story I have come across. It was the best Balaji show and one of the best Love story. I still love the show and miss it . MISS KISS DESH. Happy Anniversary to Dearest Kis Desh family

Sadia Shaikh

How can i forget tht kis desh anniversiry is coming... the world's best show and missing kis desh sooo much... my big wish is also same ...want 2 see #HARSHITI together on screen... and want harshiti sgmnt from sbs on anniversry day... thnx

Sana Mughal

Hum Rahe Ya Na Rahe Kal Kal Yaad Aayenge Yeh Pal Pal, Yeh Hain Pyaar Ke Pal Chal, Aa Mere Sang Chal Chal, Soche Kya Chhoti Si Hai Zindagi Kal Mil Jaaye To Hogi Khushnaseebi Hum Rahe Ya Na Rahe, Yaad Aayenge Yeh Pal

Omg its 7th anniversary .Time flies so fast.. I really miss this show Happy 7th KDMHMD Anniversary guys! its been 7 years!!!! honeslty everything just seems like yesterday KDMHMD is very close to my heart...The show has given me HC.AG started watching the show just for HC AG..but the show with all its characters and actors...have left a deep impact...PREMEER is still remains my most fav pair of television...PREMEER was brilliant...HC AG immortalised Premeer in my heart...they actually created two eternal lovers based on tv show Premeer is like other historical eternal lovers but this is only which come out from a tv show they had to maintain the eternal couple & characters & ESSENCE OF show n that sense KIS DESH IS REALLY ETERNAL SHOW many good show will come & go but not like kis desh it created history ,the best romantic & magical show evermany jodis will be popular but not like Premeer they r eternal ,ONE OF A KIND & i think its bcoz of fans who were really possessive about Premeer & that made BT not to mess up with the show this will always be one in million ,more than perfect missing Premeer ... may KDMHMD memories live for ever...missing the entire team...waiting to c them back together...Thanks to all behind this master piece ...KDMHMD FOREVER"

Sanjeena Bhattarai

for me KDMHMD was best of Balaji, Emotiong every emotions that any person feels in life. The actors Harshad Chopda and Additi Gupta were Perfect in their individual or dual Scene Hum Hai Iss Pal yaha was one of the biggest USP of show. Their performance, their eye lock, Sad scene i,ntense scene or family moment scenes, every scene used to come out so naturally. I am deeply attached with Kis desh and its memories even after years. It will be always very special for me

Surya

Happy Birthday to the most wonderful show i have ever watched.Each and every character of this show is still alive on my heart. Perfect prem juneja, Innocent heer maan, dashing preet and cute meher and entire family. They left such a big impact on me even after 5 years of going off air.

A big thank you to the production team,actors n all crew of kis desh to give us such a  wonderful show.

Tarannum Sultana Tarannum

A very Happy 7 th Anniversary of Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa DilKis desh was first show I watch and still soo fresh in my momery...A show which changed the lives of its viewers by Amazing story withsuperb cast...Premeer these two are so Awosome and look phantablously phteat together... Premeer and All The Cast really stole my heart Wish the both come back together again... kis desh is the best show i ever watched and Harshiti world best couple... Harshad Additi love you sooo Much...

ToobaHarshiti

Happy 7th Anniversary to the cast,crew and all Deshians.. it was an an amazing show with a subtle concept and characterization that made Kis Desh my most favourite show.. I still remember those delightful days waiting anxiously for the clock to strike 8:00pm, going gaga watching the episodes.. Initially it was the beautiful family bonding that made me hooked to the show then came the passionate scenes of Premeer, that made the show ever so mesmerizing..The smiles , tears, celebrations , union, parting, joy, misery, love, care between Junejas and Maans made the show worth watching..Harshad Chopda and Additi Gupta, our Harshiti portrayed the character of Premeer with such perfection that the show got imprinted on my heart and on the hearts of million fans across the globe..6 years have passed yet the aura of Premeer's chemistry remains the same..I still get goosebumps while watching the episodes, off-screen segments and dance performances on Youtube.. While watching their on-screen and off-screen scenes a grin appears on my face, I still remember Premeer's funfilled dialogues by heart.. All the characters did commendable job in the show and the love saga was well executed by Balaji Telefilms..The enchanting back ground scores were cherry on the top..Normally the charm of a show fades away when a show wraps up but it is not true in case of Kis Desh..my love for Premeer, the characters and the show remain the same as it was 7 years before..The show not only gave us cutipies like Premeerahat, Meet, Kulraj di, and others but also some amazing PHriends with whom we cherish the fun times in our PHorum..Time flies by so quickly, i can't believe we are celebrating 7th Anniversary of our beloved show today..I really hope and wish to see KDMHMD's cast working together in a frame one day and wish them all the best for their life and carrier ..I miss them dearly and will love them hamesha..Once again a very blissful anniversary to the cast and Deshians!

Loads of love Tooba

Trisha Morajkar

i wnt to thank production team ,ekta maan for giving us show like kdmhmd n also giving us some amazing jodis like premeer and meet. congratulations to whole cast n crew

Vrushika Kauthankar

3rd of march 2008.. remember that day very well.. my mum was a die heart ekta fan before n she had seen kasauti's first epi n so she wouldn't have missed the last episode.. n the last episode they spoke abt one more love story.. that caught my sister's attention.. she is in for all love stories atleast in d beginning.. so as usual she put on star plus on monday and that's how I ended up watching kis desh. Kis desh has been the first hindi drama which I had watched. There was just somethng abt kis desh which caught my attention. And then it was me who would come n sit in front of d tv even before it was 8.30.. it was not just prem n heer's love story but also the bond btwn all family members. I've laughed with preet n bauji, cried vth prem n heer n basically have shared every emotion.. premeer innocent love story still holds my heart.. it was through kis desh that I came to knw abt harshad additi n who made me crazy.. they still remain d only couple who make me do the silliest of thbgs..there have been times when i've woken up at 3.30 at night just to watch kis desh because I had missed it at 8.30.. i've seen additi di grow as an actress right since kis desh n even i've become big now from being a std 8th student to d one going to college.. I still end up watching kis desh.. kis desh has been n will always be an integral part.. happy anniversary as we complete 7 years !!!

classyandsassy thumbnail

https://i.imgur.com/jc6V58i.gif https://i.imgur.com/bTLVSmO.gif https://i.imgur.com/WnQdOwP.gif https://i.imgur.com/xEpqifh.gif
 https://i.imgur.com/N6SEPQe.gif https://i.imgur.com/AYG2x5S.gif https://i.imgur.com/ffotulu.gif https://i.imgur.com/TxLOfKa.gif

https://i.imgur.com/AEXkfUC.gif

https://i.imgur.com/cIp0H1u.gif

https://i.imgur.com/Ifb59xq.gif https://i.imgur.com/iy0YBBS.gif https://i.imgur.com/2Nipkiu.gif https://i.imgur.com/IzAQmaR.gif https://i.imgur.com/t4EgWry.gif
https://i.imgur.com/lCe2Ten.gifhttps://i.imgur.com/ZAu3rKj.gif https://i.imgur.com/drnw7hb.gif https://i.imgur.com/ktQlDKn.gif https://i.imgur.com/dOF45Q3.gif

https://i.imgur.com/xonq1Il.gif https://i.imgur.com/QbF1RiP.gif https://i.imgur.com/zYHiRuh.gif https://i.imgur.com/xkqmjF9.gif https://i.imgur.com/uCppnSf.gif
https://i.imgur.com/vmpRtfI.gif https://i.imgur.com/4utkp8P.gif https://i.imgur.com/HWWBinP.gif https://i.imgur.com/ltmN3d7.gif https://i.imgur.com/NUisp5S.gif

classyandsassy thumbnail
https://i.imgur.com/5u0o53X.png

https://i.imgur.com/zUXW5nx.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Fcenf9Q.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rdz2kpZ.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/DaRaiQd.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ZeNYZmT.png

https://i.imgur.com/f5yTGuf.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/nUeGT0H.jpg