TVaddictz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: amfi123

thnks😳

You are most welcome πŸ˜› πŸ€—
Waida1234 thumbnail
Thanks..amfi...! The offscreen Anuraj and Alhan scenes are hilarious...They are enjoying like kids...! I think they had bhaang for real...! They didn't even leave the lady reporter...Lol...!🀣 Anuraj are so comfy with each other's...This is one of their best offscreen segments...! Love the bond the actors share offscreen...! We don't get to see that in other shows...in exception of IPKKND...! Love Anuraj @ Ishvi...OMG...their dance is just...🀣🀣🀣 They are having a blast and enjoying themselves to the fullest doing the holi scenes...! πŸ˜†Phewww...Thank God..., Veer wasn't in the offscreen segment...! I was cursing him in the onscreen segment chipkoing with Anuraj...!😑
..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Waida1234

Thanks..amfi...! The offscreen Anuraj and Alhan scenes are hilarious...They are enjoying like kids...! I think they had bhaang for real...! They didn't even leave the lady reporter...Lol...!🀣 Anuraj are so comfy with each other's...This is one of their best offscreen segments...! Love the bond the actors share offscreen...! We don't get to see that in other shows...in exception of IPKKND...! Love Anuraj @ Ishvi...OMG...their dance is just...🀣🀣🀣 They are having a blast and enjoying themselves to the fullest doing the holi scenes...! πŸ˜†Phewww...Thank God..., Veer wasn't in the offscreen segment...! I was cursing him in the onscreen segment chipkoing with Anuraj...!😑

Exactly this was the best anuraj ofscreen segment 

i didnt mind seeing alhan also today 

they really had so much fun 

and shy shy ishvi ...wht shud i say abt them ...i didnt feel any shyness between them today 

DoggieLover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!! This is hilarious  πŸ˜†
Who's that guy who is asking them to dance?  πŸ˜†
Aur kitna dance karenge yeh log?  πŸ€£
DoggieLover thumbnail
This Veer is so annoying ughhh!!!    😑
DoggieLover thumbnail
Hahahaha Sareen uncle and Minty aunty's dance is hilarious  πŸ€£  πŸ€£ Edited by DoggieLover - 9 years ago