Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashnitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update. 
Now dhruv  and shyam will get the punishment they deserve. 
jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was a great update... Lets see how will Arnav get Khushi to stay with them..I soo Love Aman.
rakenduvadana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
found this ff on forum

really loved it

wanna read more
raki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update 

anera thumbnail
Very Nice story
So their is more 
Durv is not going to sit and wait 
Arnav is annoyin

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
she is one firecracker
wow she is very organised
dude what did you do
she is mad at you
and she has the right to do so
but he better make it alright
wow jealous of his own sister
arnav you are too much
can she get her degree
and be a lawyer then
she seems to know all about it
anj really did escape
but till that dhruv is in custody well they will have to be careful
like khushi is being
cant say i blame her
she wants to keep her family safe
and for that she will do anything
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
It was awesome dear 
Like it 
The last was nice 
Khushi can't trust aman and Arnav 
Awesome 
Waiting for the next update dear 
Thanks for the pm 
navjot7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome update
love it
..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Spare me with typos

Previous :   Chapter 12

Part 13:

"What the hell did just happen?"

"Nothing particular Chote... Chutki said, you both are irresponsible KIDS..." with that everyone burst into laughter

"How dare she?" muttered Arnav. Before he goes to her, Aran stopped him

"Enough Chote..., enough of your anger and all. Why can't you just shut your mouth and let her be in peace? Why are you shouting at her from the morning? Didn't you know how much she is doing for us? We are lucky to have her in our lives. We should worship her for what she and her family did to us"

"It's only my right be the lucky not all of you" muttered Arnav

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, I'm going to my room" Arnav left from there to his room with a sulking face. He is muttering something under his breath and left to his room. After that when Nani got up to leave to her room, everybody followed her, but nobody know why they followed her.

"I never know Chutki has this effect on my son. See, only two days back she came home and here my arrogant son is muttering like Chutki. Ratna did your remember Chutki used to curse us under her breath when we do something to Anjali or Arnav?" Aran felt an unknown happiness seeing Arnav like this - like their Chutki

"How can I forget? I still remember each and every detail of my Chutki. I still remember how she wants to be with Arnav for her life. I still remember how much I craved for her to be my DIL" Ratna sighed deeply when few tears rolled down her cheeks. Nani pattered her back and tried to console her

"What are you saying Ratna? You wanted Chutki to be our... our DIL?" Aran asked shockingly. Anjali is also shocked hearing this along with Aran and Aman. Anjali looked at Nani, Garima and Shashi who sat with their head hung low

"Nani, Garima aunty, uncle you three knew about this?" Anjali is more than shocked for not knowing this information

"Yes, they knew. But Garima and Shashi, they never accepted it. Garima and Shashi feel they can't be equal to our status. Damn this status, where can I get a girl like Chutki for my son? Where can I get a girl like Chutki, who control my arrogant and angry son within seconds with a mere touch? Where can I get a girl like Chutki, who will love my son more than her own life? Where can I get a girl like Chutki, who will get ready to do anything to save my Chote and his family? Where can I get a girl like Chutki, who don't think before giving her life for my family? Where can I get an angel like Chutki for my family? Tell me Garima, where can I get?" with that Ratna cried her heart out. Many years of sorrow is coming out from her heart.

Everyone around her sat there as they glued to their places. They are more than shocked to see pleasant and calm Ratna's outburst. Aran felt bad seeing his wife breaking down like this. He felt bad for not knowing her wish and not able to understand her wish. Anjali had tears in her eyes for not able to understand her mother's pain. She is exhausted with the happenings of the day. It is really a shocking and tiring day for Anjali. Aman supported her hugging her sideways.

"Aman..." Anjali whispered

"Sh... it's okay Di... everything will be alright... don't worry... shh" he whispered back.

Ratna thought she lost Khushi for sure. She thought she will never see Khushi in her life. Every day when she does prayers, Khushi's well being and Khushi's return is the first thing she used to ask. Then she asked for her family's well being. When she saw Chutki - her Chutki in front of her eyes in her door, she couldn't believe her eyes. She couldn't believe her luck. She couldn't believe that her god will grant her wish. She couldn't believe that her god gave her son's life back. So, she decided whatever happens and whoever supports or not, she will make sure that she will get her Chutki as her DIL. She determined, if no one agrees with her, then she will take Arnav and Chutki to the temple and make them married, she decided

Meanwhile...

When Arnav about to enter into his room, he saw Khushi coming from her room. Forgetting everything Arnav smiled at her. But in return she turned her face along with her shoulder like a little innocent child in angry and went forward leaving amused Arnav. She is still my innocent Choti' thought Arnav with a smile

"Choti... won't you talk with me?" he know, about his Choti... she can never stay away from her Chote Malik, after all their relation is not that which anyone can forget easily

Khushi stopped in her place, but didn't turn back

"Meri Choti never stops talking with her Chote Malik. So, Choti..., won't you talk with me? Won't you come to your Chote Malik? Won't you play with me?" Arnav said turning her by holding her shoulder. He looked at Khushi with a slight layer of tears in his eyes. He can see his little Choti

Khushi looked at him and hugged him tightly. Arnav too hugged her.

"I missed you Chote Malik... I missed you... I missed you..."

Arnav broke the hug and took her face in his palms. He kept his forehead on her and closed his eyes. Khushi held Arnav's hands on her cheeks and she too closed her eyes. Tears rolled from their eyes. Arnav is shedding his tears silently not wanting to make his Choti sad. Khushi too shed silent tears not wanting to show her weak side to her Chote Malik as he never liked her weak side. Arnav slowly opened his eyes and kissed her forehead letting his lips linger and said "I too missed you Choti... please don't go..." tears rolled down from his eyes. He still remembered the day when he asked her to not to go to her home the day before the night they left Lucknow.

Seeing his tears she couldn't control her cry. So, she too started crying "Why are you crying, Chote Malik? I said I will come to you again, right? I'm here now... Please don't cry... please..." with that she hugged him tightly and cried with him. She needs him, to vent out all these years' pain, suffer, loneliness and longing

He controlled himself, wiped his tears. He broke the hug

"See, Choti... I'm not crying anymore. You also stop crying, okay?" he wiped her tears. "You didn't change at all. I really missed you Choti. Why didn't you come to me, when you knew where I was? Why didn't you call me? Why didn't you inform me about your whereabouts? Do you have any idea how much I searched for you? Do you have any idea how much I needed you every time I signed a deal?"

"It was needed Chote Malik. I needed to be with that man to save my Chote Malik. Other than that I didn't have any option. To defeat him I need to be there with that man. I don't want my Chote Malik's family to be defeated. I never can do that. I never can allow anyone to harm you. In fact I never allowed anyone to hurt you. That's why I was there when you quote your bid. I was there when you jog; I was there whenever you signed deals outside your office. I never left you Chote Malik. I said to that man that I will observe your moves and will make a plan to attack. He believed me with you. That's how I know everything about you Chote Malik, each and every detail"

Arnav looked at Khushi with so much love in his eyes, but that love is not for this matured Khushi. That love is for Choti, Chote Malik's Choti. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead again "What would I have done without you Choti? Thanks for coming back. Now, stop this crying and give me my Choti's full smile" he wiped her tears.

Then Khushi gave a bright smile - Chote Malik's Choti's smile with tear filled eyes. Arnav held her tightly in his embrace. When she ran her hands on his back, he felt unknown sensation in his heart. He felt his heart beating fast. He frowned his eye brows with this new feeling. He broke the hug and looked at Khushi with confused look in his eyes

"What's wrong Chote Malik?"

He again hugged her and again felt his heart beat rising up. He again looked at her and again hugged her, but the result is same... rising heart beat.

"What's wrong Chote Malik? Are you okay?" Khushi asked him cupping his cheeks

"I'm fine... you go I will freshen up and will come down"

Nodding her head Khushi left from there. Not seeing anyone in hall, she walked towards Nani's room and heard her name from Ratna. She stopped at the door to hear the conversation. She heard Ratna asking Garima "Where can I get an angel like Chutki for my family? Tell me Garima, where can I get?"

She understood the whole conversation with those last two questions her mother faced. Khushi knew her mother never reveals Khushi's love towards Chote Malik. So, she stood there quietly. She again heard

"I can't lose her again. Whoever agree with me about this relation or not, I don't care. But I'm going to make Chutki as my DIL, no one can stop me. I will never let her go from here. She belongs here, she belongs to Chote, and she belongs to this family. She is my Chutki; nobody has any right to take her away from me. Do you all understand that?" Ratna is in rage.

"Chote Malik Ma" Khushi entered into the room

"Chutki... mera bacha..." Ratna rushed to Khushi and hugged her tight. After hugging Khushi for her heart content, she broke the hug and kissed Khushi on her all over face. She never felt Khushi as others' daughter, she always felt Khushi as her own.

"Chote Malik Ma..."

"Chutki mera bacha... we are talking about you only dear. I want to..." Ratna stopped by Khushi

"I heard everything Chote Malik Ma... but that is not going to happen, I'm sorry" said Khushi low voice

"What?" Ratna looked at Khushi with so much shock. She never thought Khushi will say this. In that room two others - Garima and Aman also looked at Khushi with shock evident in their faces.

"Yes, Chote Malik Ma, whatever you are thinking or planning, it will not happen"

"Why Chutki, don't you love Chote?"

"Of course I love him, but not the way you are thinking Chote Malik Ma"

"Why Khushi? Why are you saying lies? I know you love Chote" Ratna knew about her Chutki's heart

Khushi gulped hard controlling her sobs, she battered her eyes to stop tears "NO... Chote Malik Ma, he my Chote Malik, my friend. I don't want this relation to get disturbed. Me, Amma and Bau Ji, we all respect you all a lot. But this is not going to happen, Chote Malik Ma, please... forget about this. It will not happen"

"But Chutki don't you want your Chote Malik to be happy?"

"Of course I want him to be happy and I will make sure he will be happy" Khushi smiled little

"I don't think he will be happy without you Chutki"

"No Chote Malik Ma, he will be happy. Don't worry, I will find the girl, who loves Chote Malik from bottom of her heart. I will make sure, he lives his life happily. You first relax..." she made Ratna sit on the bed next to Nani and gave her water to drink.

"Don't you want to be with Chote, Chutki?"

"I want and I will. The way which you are thinking is not the only way to stay with Chote Malik. I can stay with him as his friend too"

"What if Arnav's wife doesn't agree or accept your relation?" Aran, who is silent till now asked Khushi

After remained silent for few minutes, Khushi said "I will stay away from Chote Malik. Other than his happiness I never wanted anything. If staying away from him will make his life happy, then I will do that. But that doesn't mean I don't take care of him. I will do anything and everything to make him happy and safe in his life" she is decided. She will never force Arnav into any relationship, when she knew about his feelings towards her.

"But Chutki, what if that girl marries Chote for his money? What if that girl will torture Chote?"

"Then that will be her last day on this planet" everyone shocked to see Khushi red with anger face

"Please Chutki... think about this. I don't want to lose you again"

Khushi sat before Ratna's legs and held her hands "Chote Malik Ma... you won't lose me. I'm not going anywhere. I stay here, with all of you. If I go to other house too, I will meet you all every day. Don't worry... you won't lose me" Ratna hugged Khushi and cried her heart out. Their emotional hug was disturbed by Khushi's mobile ring.

"Hello" controlling her feelings Khushi said

"Hello Khushi beta, it's me Ram uncle"

"Hello uncle Namaste, tell me uncle"

"I found a lawyer. He wants to meet you and Raizada-s this Sunday, is it okay with you?"

"Of course uncle, we will be free this Sunday. I will make sure bade Malik I mean to say, Aran Singh Raizada along with his son and daughter stays at home on this Sunday" Khushi said looking at Aran. He nodded his head in approving.

"Then good I will bring him to RM on Sunday. See you then, bye, god blesses you..."

"Sure, uncle... thank you, bye"

"Bade Malik please make sure you and Chote Malik won't have any meetings or plans on this coming Sunday, Ram uncle said he will bring the lawyer"

"Sure beta..."

Nodding her head Khushi left from the door. Before she steps out of the room, suddenly everything went black before her eyes. But she didn't hit the floor as Arnav and Aman caught her in time. They both made her lie on the couch, Aman shouted for HP to bring water. Arnav sprinkled water on her face, with that Khushi opened her eyes slowly and muttered something

Before anyone can understand, Garima rushed to kitchen and brought sweet for daughter.

She slowly fed Khushi. After having the sweet Khushi gained her conscious and took long breath.

"I am calling doctor" said Aman

"No need, I'm fine. it's just my diabetes. I just need food" Khushi said breathing hard

"HP... Keep the food ready" Aran shouted

"Ji... bade Malik" HP replied from kitchen

"Bade Malik... don't get tensed I'm fine" all the Raizada-s for the first time felt awkward hearing Khushi calling him bade Malik.

"Don't use that" said Arnav gritting his teeth

"That is where I belong" replied Khushi, shocking everyone.

Before Arnav pounce on Khushi, Aman stopped Arnav "Not now Arnav, she is not in a state to understand what we say. She needs rest. We will see tomorrow" Arnav agreed to Aman and controlled himself.

Garima and Anjali helped Khushi to dining table, when Khushi rejected Arnav and Aman's help

She closed her eyes in weakness. She felt drained from the day event and crying. She couldn't hold back her weakness. When Garima noticed her daughter's difficulty in having food, she took the plate and started feeding her. Khushi accepted her mother's help and slowly and calmly had her dinner. After finishing her food, Garima made her rest on couch till she finishes her food. When Khushi hit the couch, immediately she fell into a sleep

Garima sat on table silently and started eating her food. Arnav is beside her. Understanding her pain, he touched her shoulder making her to cry out.

"Sh... aunty, she will be fine... sh..." Arnav hugged her sideways and tried to console her. after crying little more time, Garima composed herself and started having her food after saying sorry

"But Garima, how did she get this? I don't think it's hereditary" asked Aran

"Nahi Bhai sahib... it's not hereditary, it's her tensions. That's all" nothing more is needed to know the reason for Khushi's illness. Everyone felt bad for being the reason for Khushi's health.

Arnav left his food in between went to his room not able to see his Choti in that condition, after being the reason for her state. He closed the door and sat on the couch. Closing his eyes, he remembered their childhood days. She was always there for him whenever he needed someone. She was there whenever he was in tension. She was the one always who forced him to take food when he neglected with his studies. She was... no she IS always with him - for him and his family... but in return what he did? He left her to suffer, he left her to fight with that morons... he left her struggle in her life, he left her to become ill. He felt immense pain in his heart. He closed his eyes feeling Khushi pain and said "Khushi"

He opened his eyes and looked at his reflection in the pool side glass door. He felt his heartbeat gaining speed by mentioning her name.

"Khushi? Where did it come from? I used to call her Choti, right? Then what's wrong with me? What's wrong with my heart? What's happening with me? Why can't I see her with others? Why didn't feel awkward when I hugged her? Why I felt completed when I hug her? Why didn't I think before kissing her? It may be on her forehead and it may be a friendly gesture, but I didn't do that with any other girl, did I? Then why with only Choti I'm feeling everything is right and I'm doing nothing wrong? Why am I  needing her full attention? Why I want her to be with me all the time? Why do I need her in every second? am I..."

That's all for now...

Hope you guys enjoyed the update...

Thanks for your wonderful response... πŸ€—

Love you all...

||_Sri_||

Requirements for next update: more than 100 likes and more than 8 pages of comments. Otherwise, this story will be stopped... 😳

I know I'm rude... but it's my right...

Next : Chapter 14

Please...

DO NOT add this account to your buddy list

Scroll down for PMs
Edited by sankadevi_lg - 8 years ago
..Sri..sd..lg.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Add this account for PMs ( If you are ready to like and comment only) 

❀️ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Š 

Thank you...    πŸ˜³ πŸ€—