Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Take of your self dear
Get well soon
Will wait till you r fine
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapter...please take care dear...get well soon...
NaliniSanzLover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Again an interesting one.
Anjali have to inform abt her marriage atleast to her chote who loves her so much.
Love this story😊
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Get well soon dear: )
Take rest
..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Spare me with typos

Previous : Chapter 11

Part 12:

Everybody sat on the couches thinking about the happenings. Ratna sat with Anjali, who is crying thinking about the betrayal she faced.

"If Choti is not here, then what will be my position? I never knew I'm this blind in trusting people" Anjali went to Nani and knelt down before her and held her feet "I'm sorry Nani... I did a grave mistake. I shouldn't have talked with you like that. Please forgive me. I was blinded with that man's words. Sorry Nani... I am really sorry" Anjali cried her heart out. Nani hugged her tight and patted her back.

"You should learn to understand people's behavior Anjali. You shouldn't be stubborn when we say something. When we take life turning decision, we should consult our elders. And you have to think before accusing others. You shouldn't have talk..." Aran was stopped by Khushi

"Oho... bade Malik... why are you saying all those again? Di Malkin is already regretting what she did and what she said. Then what's the need for all these? The evil left from our lives, we can relax now. Don't worry Bade Malik, everything will be fine now. Now leave all the bad and move on" Khushi sat before Nani and wiped her tears "Oho Nani Malkin, aap bhi na. You shouldn't cry like this. You knew about Di malkin's stubbornness. Then why all these?" Khushi turned Anjali "Di malkin, I hope now you know how careful you should be. You better start take care of yourself; otherwise some people like me may try to intrude in your life and try to hurt you. I think your family members won't be able take that" everyone in that room knew to whom those words were directed.

Khushi is not the person who will sit and cry for the words others said to her. She never allowed anyone to hurt. If it was not Arnav, then she would have retorted immediately and strangle that person. But fortunately or unfortunately that person became Arnav and as Khushi can't say or talk or behave or do anything opposite to Arnav, she said nothing that time. But the hurt Arnav gave her is unbearable. She wants Arnav to know how badly he had hurt her, so she said those words. Everyone in the room sat silently looking at both Khushi and Arnav.

Arnav looked surprised at Khushi, understanding Khushi's meaning. He felt bad and irritated saying those words to his Choti. But, he can't do anything now, can he? The damage is already done. I need to woo her' he thought. His thoughts got disturbed with Khushi's next words which shocked everyone in the room including both Arnav and Aman

"And... I decided to move out from here, tomorrow evening. I already asked Suraj to arrange one house for us and he already did that. So, I decided that tomorrow evening me, along with Amma and Bau Ji moving out. For what I came here, that work was finished. And here are the proofs to prove Dhruv as guilty and these are the documents your Lawyer has to submit in court when it will be needed against both Dhruv and Shyam. And here are the all the property documents which are related to Bade Malik. I just created duplicate ones which are stating that all those property belongs to Dhruv. But those properties are always belongs to you. And here are the Sheesh Mahal documents and keys. Nothing is against you all. If you want you can check all these documents with your MOST TRUSTED LAWYER. I don't have any problem" saying all these Khushi kept all the documents and keys on the center table and looked at everyone.

"What the hell are you saying Chutki?" Aman is the first one to come out from the shock.

"What is best for me and others" Khushi is clear

"Don't you want to be with us Chutki?" Nani is broken

"I want to, but that is not important Nani Malkin"

"Then what about us? We want to be with you Chutki. We don't want to lose you again" Ratna tried her luck looking at Arnav

"You will never lose me Cho... Chote Malik Ma. I will meet you somewhere, whenever you want to see me"

"If you stay here then there is no need to meet somewhere else, right?" asked Anjali

"If I stay here also I can't be at home as I needed a job to take care of my family, right? Then what difference will be there if I move out? We can meet at Sunday at some place" everyone clearly understanding that Khushi don't want to stay here any more

"NO ONE IS MOVING ANYWHERE" Arnav shouted with much frustration

"I don't know about any others bade Malik. But we are moving out" Khushi didn't look at Arnav which made Arnav more vulnerable

"WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO MOVE OUT?" Arnav pounced on Khushi, but she didn't budge a little

"I'm not a child who needs to take permission to go. I can take care of myself and my family well enough. I came here to throw that Shyam out. When that work has finished, I don't think I should stay here. I don't want to face any humiliation staying here" tears rolled down from her cheeks. She looked at Arnav straight into his eyes

Arnav gulped seeing the pain and tears in her eyes. He immediately hugged Khushi tightly

"I'm sorry Choti... I didn't mean to hurt you. Please don't leave me... I had enough. I don't want to lose you again. I missed you enough for life time. Please Choti..."

Khushi burst into loud cries pushing herself into Arnav. She buried her face into Arnav's chest and cried her heart out. Arnav rubbed her back trying to sooth her pain. He hated his self for making her cry. He never wanted that. He didn't mean what he said, but when she was concentrating on Di more than him, he felt jealous. So, without knowing he blurted out. Arnav closed his eyes feeling her pain and trying to sooth her. Suddenly Khushi broke the hug and started to hit him on his chest little hard

"Whoa... Choti... it hurts... stop it... why are you hitting me? You are not normal girl damn it. You are trained in martial arts for god sake... Stop hitting, it hurts..." Arnav tried to stop her but he couldn't. Everybody stood there looking at Khushi. When Aman tried to interfere, Garima stopped him saying Khushi won't stop still she wants and in between he also may get some beatings. Raising his hands in air as surrendering Aman stepped back enjoying the great mighty ASR's situation

After beating him for her heart content while herself crying badly, she sat on the floor holding Arnav's legs and continued crying making everyone confused, stunned and shocked. Garima rushed to her daughter and held Khushi to her heart and consoled

"Shh... Chutki... shh... chup beta... everything will be fine... Anjali betiya is fine now. Dhruv also will go behind bars. Arnav beta is also fine. Look, he is here, in front of you - safe and sound. Stop crying my dear... everyone fine now. You saved everyone my darling. Shh... don't cry mera bacha..."

Forgetting his pain and knelt before Khushi

"Choti... what's wrong?" Arnav asked

Khushi hugged him tightly "I thought we will lose Di malkin... I was scared about that Shyam. He is not at all a good man. He is a monster... he is..." she burst out again. Arnav looked Garima to know what Khushi meant

"Shyam is a beast. When Chutki found out about Dhruv sending Shyam to Anjali, she asked her men to gather information about that man. He used to use girls for his physical needs and throw them out or kill them. That news shook Chutki to the core. That is the reason she decided to break her act with Dhruv. She couldn't think that Shyam hurting Anjali betiya. Chutki was hell scared about all of your safety. First she gathered all the evidence and sent it to you. After that you all knew what happened here. Chutki didn't even eat for days till she finalized everything. Now, she is getting out her fears now" Garima pattered her daughter's head with much love

Arnav closed his eyes remembering his words. He hugged Khushi more tightly. Everyone in the room felt lucky to have this angel in their lives. Aman slowly came to Khushi and sat beside them

"Chutki... calm down... see, Arnav and Anjali Di are fine now, nothing will happen to them, calm down dear... relax..." Aman asked HP to bring water and gave it to Khushi making Arnav to burn in anger. Arnav snatched the glass from Aman and gave it Khushi by his self. Aman smiled inwardly.

"I'm sorry Chutki... if I was little bit careful, you wouldn't have seen this day. I'm really sorry..." said Anjali holding Khushi hand

"No Di... it's your innocence that beast used. Don't worry, nothing will happen"

Their emotional scene was disturbed by HP

"Arnav baba... someone came for Khushi Di"

Nodding his head Arnav asked HP to bring that person.  Arnav wiped Khushi's tears and make her stand to see the person. They were surprised to see Mr. Ram, Police Commissioner, there. Khushi composed herself immediately and welcomed him

"Please come Mr. Ram... have a seat" she turned to HP and said "HP, please bring some juice" and then again said to Mr. Ram "What made you come here Mr. Commissioner? Is everything fine?"

"Please betiya... don't be formal. Just call me as you used to call me"

"But you are in uniform?!"

"So what? I'm in uniform that doesn't mean you should be formal. You are always my Khushi betiya"

Smiling at him, Khushi touched his feet and sat beside him "I'm going to call you in the evening uncle. I think Suraj met you with that crap. So I wanted to meet you to give the evidence about that beast and Dhruv Raizada"

"Yeah I met Suraj... when I asked him about your whereabouts; he told me whatever happened here. So I wanted to see how you are doing and came here. I hope I am not bothering you all" said Mr. Ram looking at Arnav, Aran and Aman.

"No no... not at all Mr. Ram, it's nice meeting you" Aran introduced his self to the commissioner.

"Thanks for that. Nice meeting you too" they shook their hands

Arnav came front and introduced his self saying "I'm Arnav..."

"Oh come on... Who don't know the great mighty ASR?" Ram patted Arnav's shoulder and said "I'm proud of you boy. You are doing well" he turned to Aman and said "OH here you are... Mr. Aman Mathur... nice to meet you too"

Aman also shook his hands and said "Nice to meet you too sir... but its Aman Raizada, not Mathur"

"Is it?"

"Bade Malik is adopted him long back. But he forgot to change his surname in certifiacates" Khushi gave the information.

"That's great"

"Khushi... I want Anjali's statement too"

"I know uncle... I prepared everything. I just need Di Malkin's signature on them. Before that I have show that statement to bade Malik and Chote Malik"

"No need to show anything to anyone... just give me, I will sign them" said Anjali

Khushi smiled and left for her room to get all the papers.

"You all are really lucky to have that girl in your lives. She is an angel, don't lose her" said Ram

"But how did you know her?" asked Aran smiling little

"She saved my granddaughter from that man's clutches. When he kidnapped my Granddaughter, Khushi only saved her and sent her to me with her men. I really debited to her" the trio and Anjali felt proud about their Choti/Chutki 

In few minutes Khushi back there with so many files in her hand. Arnav rushed to her to help her in carrying. Everyone amazed seeing her background work. Khushi sat on the floor near the center table and kept all the files and folders on that. They are nearly 10 to 12 files and folders. She has a frown on her face, tugging out her tongue little in the corner of her lips; nose is red due to all the weight she carried from her room. She presented a very cute picture to everyone, especially to Arnav. She took one folder out and gave to Anjali to sign. After that she gave that folder to Ram along with some other folders and said "These are the evidence for his betrayal of Di Malkin. It has his previous wives statements too for betraying them"

"What about cheating case evidence, Khushi beta?"

"OH didn't I give that? Wait let me check where I kept in these" saying this Khushi searched all the files and folders "Yeah here it is. Here take it" she gave that folder to Ram.

He checked the folder and said "What about kidnapping?"

"Oh God... did I forget that too? Hmm..." she again searched and found the file and gave it to Ram.

"What are all these files and folders Choti?" asked Arnav unable to control his curiousness

"All these are the evidences I collected against Shyam and Dhruv Raizada. I have to submit all these in court" she turned to Ram and said "Uncle, Can you please find one best lawyer?"

"What's the need Chutki? You can take over the case, right?" said Aran

"No bade Malik... as I don't have degree, I can't take the case. I'm not a lawyer" she smiled at him

"Fine... Khushi betiya, what other evidence you have with you?"

"These... this is for Dhruv and this is for Shyam. We can keep all the cases which are there in IPC (Indian Penal Code) sections 300(Murder), 319(Hurting), 351(Assault), 359(kidnapping), 362(abduction), 375(Rape)" [[[ A/N : I'm not sure about the sections. They may have subsections and the punishment will be decided with the complete evidence and severity of the case. I just took help from internet and I'M NOT A LAWYER πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ  ]]] Khushi kept saying all the sections which are possible in both Dhruv and Shyam's cases. All the Raizada-s sat there with wide open eyes and mouths. "Total in 15 cases can be filed on that devil and Dhruv. I will not leave them for hurting my people. Please uncle... make sure, he will get his deserved punishment. If you need any more evidence let me know, I will work on that"

"Sure beta... I will not leave that man. He tortured you and my Granddaughter a lot. Don't worry, he will get his punishment. But please take care of yourself. Dhruv is not a man whom we can ignore. He is a wounded lion; he will attack at any time. Take care, I will go now. I need to take care of formalities. And don't worry about the lawyer, I have so many friends" he turned to others and said "I will take your leave now" he shook his hands with all the men and kept his hands together wishing Namaste to all the ladies.

After Ram left from there Khushi sat on the couch with a thud sighing deeply, closing her eyes, resting her head on head rest of the couch and massaging her forehead. Nani came to Khushi and sat beside her. Keeping Khushi's head on her lap, she started to massage.

"How much you will do beta? What we could have done without you? Enough of all these works for now; for now, you go to your room and take rest. You are looking very tired. I will ask HP to keep all these in your room" saying Nani about to call HP, but stopped with sudden shout from Khushi

"NAHIII... I will keep all these by myself"

"It's okay Chutki, you can trust him"

"Sorry bade Malik, but I will keep these by myself"

"Fine... me and Aman will keep all these, you just take rest" said Arnav and Aman about to take the files and folders

"I SAID I WILL KEEP THEM BY MYSELF... I can trust anyone, but not you both" shouted Khushi showing her finger at both Arnav and Aman. Everyone remained with open mouths

"What the!!! What did you say?" Arnav and Aman both are shocked

"I said I can't trust you both"

"How dare you for not trusting me, ME?"

"Ha... then what I will do? When I gave the evidence to him *showing Aman* he kept it on your table just telling you to see. Not caring or thinking about what it can be. And you... you Mr. Raizada, when he gave the file, you didn't even see the content and left it in your office. Do you know how hard I worked to gain this evidence? You both are simply useless... irresponsible kids..." saying this she called HP for the help. With keeping one eye on HP, she left to her room. After HP went from there she kept all the files and folders in one suitcase and locked it with a password - My Chote Malik My Arnav Ji'

Sorry if you don't like khushi hitting Arnav. She is not hitting him seriously, she just wanted to convey her pain to Arnav. That's all...

Sorry for late update, will TRY to give Anmol in next two to three days.

Thanks for waiting...

That's all for now...

Hope you guys enjoyed the update...

Thanks for your wonderful response... πŸ€—

Love you all...

||_Sri_||

Requirements for next update: more than 100 likes and more than 8 pages of comments. Otherwise, this story will be stopped... 😳

I know I'm rude... but it's my right...

Next : Chapter 13

Please...

DO NOT add this account to your buddy list

Scroll down for PMs

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 8 years ago
..Sri..sd..lg.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Add this account for PMs ( If you are ready to like and comment only) 

❀️ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Š 

Thank you...    πŸ˜³ πŸ€—