teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Amazing update dear
Thanx fr d pm

arshilicious.M thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
howss shyam linked to druv??? update soon!
..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

||_NO_PROOF_READ_||

That's what I want... perfect response... 121 likes an 73 comments. Thank you... thanks a lottt... I'm happy with the response. I hope I will get same response for this and future updates. If not, you know that the story will be stopped, right?

Good... 😊

I read all the comments... I will reply to readers, who were expressed their doubts and questions...

Once again thank you...

Banner by me πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜•

Previous :Chapter 8

Part 9:

"What the hell is happening here? Why this Anjali is supporting this chit of the girl? Who is this girl? What this girl to this family? Everything is going nicely as I planned. I thought I have to deal with ASR, no one else. But here, this girl is looking more dangerous than this ASR. What to do? I think I need to talk with sir" thought Shyam. His self talking got disturbed by Nani's call for breakfast

"Come on... it's getting late for breakfast. We will talk after having. Come on... Chote, Aman and Chutki you three go and fresh up and come, fast"

Nodding their heads three left to their rooms. After confirming they are out of sight to the family members Khushi stopped both Arnav and Aman.

"I need Shyam's mobile"

"What?" the duo asked

"Yes, I need Shyam mobile at any cost. I don't want him to leak the information about my staying here. And I want him to be inside the house today. And yeah, where is that packet I gave you yesterday? I need that too"

"Choti... what are you saying?"

"What am I saying? I already said that I'm working on how to throw Shyam Manohar Jha out. For that I needed his mobile and that packet"

"His mobile, okay I will manage to bring. But which packet you are talking about?" Aman asked.

"I can't believe this... don't say that you lost that packet. Aman sab yesterday I gave you packet asking to give to Chote Malik, didn't you give?"

"Oh... that one... yeah Aman gave me. But I didn't concentrate on that. I don't know where I kept it"

"WHAT???" Khushi looked at Arnav disbelievingly "You loss that packet???" she whispered

"No Choti... I mean Chutki... I think that packet will be in the office. By the way what's there in that?"

"All the evidence I gathered about Shyam and Dhruv. You lost that... what should I do now?" Khushi sat on the floor thinking about her hard work going on drain.

Arnav and Aman looked at each other and again looked at Khushi with guilt ridden faces.

"Let me check with our staff" Arnav about to call his office but stopped by Khushi

"No Chote Malik, don't. What if your staff sees that packet? What if the person you ask to see the packet is the same person working for Dhruv?" Khushi is tensed about that packet. She collected most of the evidence about Dhruv's life and Shyam being a cheater

"Choti... I'm sorry..." said Arnav kneeling down beside Khushi.

"No no... Chote Malik... there is no need for you to say sorry... mistakes happens. No problem... I will ask my men to collect again... you don't worry... everything will be fine. You just make sure I will get his mobile ASAP" she never allows anyone including Arnav to point out Arnav for any mistakes. Before they continue their discussion more they heard Ratna calling them

"Oyy... Chote Chutki... come fast... you can talk with each other later... we are dying here with hunger. Stop your chitchat and come fast..." 

"I will meet you both at dining hall" saying this Khushi left to her room.

"Sorry Arnav... I should have been more careful..."

"Don't be Aman... I know we were in tension and it just skipped from our minds. I will tell Choti that I will go to office and search for that packet. If I get that packet then Choti will be fine... don't worry..."

"You like her, don't you?"

"Who won't like her? She is such an angel" said Arnav looking at the way Khushi left

"No, I'm didn't mean in that way. I said you like her in other' way" Aman said smiling at Arnav

Understanding Aman's indirect words, Arnav said "She is JUST my childhood friend. Whatever she and her family did to us, I never thank them enough. She is just my best friend. I'm really happy that I got her again. I missed her. But that doesn't mean I will love her and will marry her. Forget about that Aman... Don't try to talk about this in front of the family" Arnav said in a clear threat and left to his room followed by smiling Aman.

Khushi, who stood next to the door of her room, heard the conversation between Arnav and Aman.

If you want me to be only your friend, then I will Chote Malik. I know about my place - your employee's daughter. I won't cross that line, even if I want also. Don't worry; I won't give you any difficulty in our relation. I will remain as your servant's daughter and will leave once Shyam and Dhruv got their punishment' thought Khushi. A small tear rolled down on her cheek.

When she entered into the room, she forgot to close the door before she goes to washroom. So, she came back to close the door and heard the conversation. She sighed deeply and went to freshen up thinking about her incomplete love.

"Di... can you come here once"

"Ha Chote... coming" Anjali reached the living room where both Aman and Arnav stood.

"What Chote...?"

"Di... I want to talk with all, about you and Jeeja Ji after lunch. So, can you ask him to stay at house today? Dad may want to ask some questions to him. So... if you don't feel bad..." Arnav said in a low voice.

"Thank you Chote... I will ask him" Anjali was happy

"Don't thank me Di... I want your happiness nothing else" with that everyone left to dining room

"Chote Malik... can I get your mobile for some time?"

"No... don't give your mobile beta. If you give, then she will not eat or do anything. She will spend her day and night playing games in mobile. It had take lot of effort for me to delete the games from her mobile" complained Garima making Khushi pout

Suddenly Anjali and Aman looked at each other and started laughing loudly

"Why are both laughing? What's there to laugh? Everyone plays games in their mobile, right? Then why are you making fun of me?" Khushi is little hurt with their response

"No... no... Chutki... we are not laughing at you. We are laughing at your Chote Malik" Aman said without thinking

"WHAT? HOW DARE YOU?" Khushi pounced on Aman

"Wov... stop it... I am not insulting him. We are laughing at him, because he never had games in his mobile"

"Don't have games in his mobile?" shock is clear in Khushi's eyes

Anjali and Aman laughed again. Arnav moved uncomfortably in his seat and said

"In fact Aman too doesn't have games in his mobile" he complained

Now, it's Aman's time to move uncomfortably

"Huh... that means nobody has games in anyone's mobile" Khushi sat with her dull face

Suddenly Anjali said making the trio looked at each other

"Don't worry Choti... your jeeja Ji has games in his mobile. You can play with his, here take this" Anjali gave Shyam's mobile to Khushi.

"No Di... it's okay... Jeeja Ji won't like if I take his mobile. I don't want him to get angry on me" Khushi well knew how to behave with whom

"No... he won't do that. Do you Shyam Ji?"

"No... not at all Rani Sahiba. Here, Khushi Ji, take my mobile and play whatever game you want" he said, giving a fake smile to everyone.

"Thank you Jeeja Ji..." this time Khushi smiled genuinely and thanked Shyam. She likes to play games

"But please... when I get the call please give it me back"

"Of course, I will. Don't worry about that, I have sense" said Khushi sarcastically

Khushi left from there signaling Aman and Arnav to come after her. Both Aman and Arnav left from there saying they want to talk with Khushi

"Chote Malik..., tell me one number which is not working now. Any of your friends' number, but it shouldn't work anymore"

"9502098557"

"9...5...0...2...0...98557. Finished... now he can't contact that Dhruv" said Khushi with a winning smile on her face

"Why would Shyam contact Dhruv?" Aman asked with confusion

"Because... Shyam is appointed by Dhruv to trap Di malkin" Khushi slowly revealed the truth to both the brother

"What?" they both shouted at once

"Sh... why are you shouting? What's there to get shock? You should have guessed this Chote Malik. How can you neglect the fact that Dhruv is trying to spoil you all? Whatever hints or notes or warning I gave you, still how can you be like this? You should be more alert than this. How many times I warned you? Fine... leave it. Now, I want someone to call this number. Whom I can ask..." Khushi got an idea. She called her team member from her mobile and asked them to call Shyam's number from public phone. When the mobile rang she went downstairs and gave the phone to Shyam saying he got some call.

"Did you answer?" Shyam asked Khushi in a hurry

"Why would I? I have manners Mr. Shyam Manohar Jha. And more than that, I'm not your servant and I have much more important work than answering your worthless calls. Anyway, thanks for the mobile" Khushi left from there leaving fuming Shyam

After Khushi left from there Shyam immediately checked his mobile for answered calls and read messages. But he didn't find any, he breathe in relief knowing Khushi didn't answer any call or message. He went out and dialed Dhruv number which is not reachable at that time. Khushi who is seeing this along with Arnav and Aman from the upstairs smiles at Shyam's worried expression.

"You will never get him Shyam. You can never contact him" her eyes shined with victory.

The trio went to Arnav's room. Once they enter, Aman asked "What if Dhruv calls Shyam?"

Khushi looked at both Arnav and Aman with a smile on her face.

"He can't answer the Dhruv's call, because he won't get any, because I blocked Dhruv's number from Shyam's number" Khushi said in relaxed tone making both brothers surprised at her talent "Still I can't take any risk about this Shyam. I have to work fast and throw him ASAP. Let me call my team and ask them if they can again get those evidence or not" before Khushi make a call, Arnav said

"Choti... I will go to office and check about that packet, okay?"

"Okay... till that time, I will make Bade Malik to talk with that scumbag. And I will interfere in my own way and ask him my questions" Khushi said thinking deeply. Both Arnav and Aman looked at each other and left from there. Khushi too left from there towards Anjali's room which she is staying now. When she entered the room she finds Anjali in a deep thought

"Di malkin... what are you thinking?" Khushi shook Anjali to get her back from her thoughts.

"Huh... oh Choti... nothing dear... I'm just thinking about Shyam Ji. Chote said he wants to talk with all about Shyam Ji. I'm thinking about that. I worried thinking about whether they will accept Shyam Ji or not"

"Why won't they? You already informed them, right?"

"No Choti... I didn't..."

"Means... you ran away with him and... and..." Khushi acted as she don't know anything and surprised to know that now

Anjali nodded her head in agreement

"I'm disappointed Di... you did wrong" Khushi said in low voice

"Choti... you too think Shyam is not good person?"

"I'm not talking about your choice or Shyam Ji or someone else Di. I'm talking about you not informing your family members. Don't you know how much they love you? Don't you know how many dreams Chote Malik Ma has about your wedding? You couldn't tell them before marriage, then they would have done your wedding with the person you likes"

"I'm sorry Choti... I didn't think about this in this way"

"Hmm... what can we do now... in all this one thing is good" Anjali looked at Khushi as asking what is that "At least you asked them forgiveness. I hope they will accept Shyam Ji and forgive you" Khushi said in a happy tone.

Realization has dawn to Anjali. She looked at Khushi with wide eyes and said "No... Choti... I didn't"

"What do you mean?"

"I didn't ask them about forgiveness; in fact I'm not talking with them"

"What? What's wrong? What happened? Why aren't you talking with them?"

"Woh... Um... yesterday when I came home with Shyam Ji..." Anjali told everything about what had happened after she comes after getting married.

This time, Khushi is really shocked to hear whatever happened

"How can do that Di Malkin? You asked Nani Malkin to go out of this house? You shouted at your mother? For whom - the person whom you know from just few months? I can't believe this, I never expected this" Khushi sat on bed with a thud feeling hurt about Anjali's behavior.

"Shyam Ji said no one will accept us, but I fought with him saying that my family will accept my decision. When they didn't accept us, I felt insulted. So, without thinking I behaved like that. But later when Chote made me understand, I understood what I did. I'm sorry Choti..."

Immediately everything came to meaning for Khushi. This is his plan' thought Khushi. "Don't you think I'm not the person to whom you should say sorry, Di Malkin? If you want your family to accept your choice, then you should give a try from yourself too. Think about this Di... I think Nani Malkin deserves some respect from you. They don't know about Shyam Ji before, then how can you expect them to understand him? It's your responsibility to made then understand. If you feel the same, then you better go and talk with them and you should ask their forgiveness. It will help you and Chote Malik to make them accept this marriage. I will leave now, I have some work" with that Khushi came out the room, leaving Anjali in thoughts. She never wants anyone accept Anjali's marriage. But whatever she came to know with Anjali's words, she understood that Anjali is deeply trapped with Shyam's fake love. First she has to pull Anjali out from that trap; then she will work on throwing Shyam out. Sighing she left to Aran's room

That's all for now...

Hope you guys enjoyed the update...

Here is the update... πŸ˜ƒ Hope you guys will like this. If you have any doubts, please tell me... I will clear your doubts in next update.

Thanks for your response... πŸ€—

||_Sri_||

Requirements for next update: more than 100 likes and more than 8 pages of comments. Otherwise, this story will be stopped... 😳

I know I'm rude... but it's my right...

Next :  Chapter 10

Please...

DO NOT add this account to your buddy list

Scroll down for PMs

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 9 years ago
..Sri..sd..lg.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Add this account for PMs ( If you are ready to like and comment only) 

OR

https://twitter.com/sankadevi_lg ( If you guys are comfortable and regular in twitter) β€οΈ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜Š

Thank you...    πŸ˜³ πŸ€—
..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AVC92

I love how this story is turning out!

And what is the equation between Khushi and Shyam?

Does Shyam work for Dhruv Malik?

What is Khushi going to do now?

So many unanswered questions!! 

I think you got the answer for your second question, I mean Shyam working for Dhruv.

And remaining... equation between Shyam and Khushi - you will get to know in coming updates.

Thank you for liking my story...

Originally posted by: arshilicious.M

howss shyam linked to druv??? update soon!

I think you got the answer. Thanks for commenting...

chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
She is just your best friend
You don't love her
But she loves you
They lost that packet
All that evidence
Dudes what do we do with you
But our resourceful khushi sure knows what to do
She is real good
Making anjali see error of her ways
Trap dhruv as well before
Now ready to throw jha outta anjali life
She doesn't like anyone blaming arnav
Not when its arnav himself
Wow she really loves him
Hope they get rid of this jha
But then what
Will arnav realise he loves khushi or not
She will never force him that's for sure
Khushi was so disappointed with what anjali did and said
And she has right to do so
jeb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was great update
Pls continue soon
Thanks for pm me
kritash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome.
loved it.
liked the way kushi is dealing the situations.
teja21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice update dear
thanx fr d pm