NiVi(hard workians) - rehearsing & injured - pics

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
How much effort they are putting in to create the on-screen magic!!! we luv SidNi a lottt just bcoz of the limitless efforts and hard works both Ravi & Nia are paying... take care NiVi😊 Hope they r well nowπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

hit the CM frnds😊
Bless them! Hope they are feeling better now...but I'm sure their hard work is gonna pay off πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks for sharing the pics :)
They try so hard... And definitely that dance will be perfect...
tfs the pics.. their hard work will pay off.. we are gonna love it no matter what πŸ˜Š
hats off to their hard work
what a dedication
hope they are fine now
They both wished well for each other. Such a great friendship. If any article or reporter says anything bad about NiVi's relationship offscreen they should see this. Ravi felt so bad for hurting Nia as well. Such good hearted person. Even Nia hoped he gets well. Love them both & their dedication to their jobs and fans. I know the sequence will be awesome & feeling optimistic about episode. 
Originally posted by skinnypal

tfs the pics.. their hard work will pay off.. we are gonna love it no matter what πŸ˜Š

yea I agree πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Millerrr88

yea I agree πŸ˜ƒ

The hard work they are both putting in has given me much more love & respect for both of them. I hope they both get well and I know we are going to love the episode, considering that Nia said mehendi sangeet & wedding will be shown in the 3 hour episode. so excited!!
NiVis fall looked so dangerous. Ravi was so much in pain and Nia was worried. And then it unfortunetely happened the second time.He was so much in pain himself but was worried for Nia. 
They work so hard.Hatts off to both.πŸ‘πŸΌ
Omg dey both fel dwn twice 😭
Bt dere dedicatn πŸ‘
And d act ll b mindblowng