My predictions for upcoming

NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
[LIST][/LIST]
Hi[SIZE=3]6[/SIZE] everyone. I am a new member here to post for my predict.
[LOL] Last week showvthat pragya and abhi stuck in problem.
They to try to solve it.
Pragya will smell the smoke smell and try to wake abhi to tell this. But he wake late, then they try to escape from there. Atlast abhi escape from it but pragya didn't abhi try hard to free pragya but fire covers her then she tell that may be it is my last moment so I wish to tell you that I love you so much [:^(] with crying. Abhi became confuse but later he free pragya when they about to elope neil catches them and try to shot them before they escape. When he about to shoot abhi pragya come between him and shot. Abhi fight with them, and try to wake his fuggy. But all in vain, fuggy only says abhi abhi and abhi.
[COLOR=red]Screen swift to hospital[/COLOR]
Where everyone gather there and asking reason behind this, abhi explain all start to end when tanu and aliya [:x] pray for their good.
Abhi remember everything start fight, naughty fight, marriage, pragya care, missing fuggy, and searching, fuggy proposals and just he remembers pragya letter he take it and read

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Continue,,,
Abhi read it and their a paper he read it she wrote that"when I was with u I feel so happy I wanted always be with u. I love u so much I try to say it more time but all in vain now I will tell that I love u. I know that you love tanu so I will separate from you for your happiness,
Abhi realise fugg6 attempt to tell her love then he started to think whether he to love her. Just then purab ask abhi don't feel but abhi show letter and abhi tell whatis on,.
Hey! I also hope for the same ðŸ˜Š
But I know that Pragya won't die and AbhiGya won't separate!
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
u write abt everything which u thing gone happen wht abt that cliff scene???
NasreenAyesha thumbnail
Abhi tell I always love tanu , I like fuggy but not love her.. Purab tell him that u love but try to hide it because of tanu, you had already confess pragya di in antakshari night, abhi ask what? When I don't know . Purab say you are in drunken state so you don't know it.
A doctor arrived and ask who is abhi she is only asking him let him go in but not others.
Dadi pleads bulbul for mistook her, but she said no dadi it's okay .
Abhi goes in and tears fell, he reach her where she picks hi hand and hold it, he remember fuggy saving him from bullet and he promises that nothing will happen to u, I will be here for you always and pat her head where pragya tell I luv abhi don't hurt him,
The screen faces on abhi with confusion, ,,
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nasreenroja

Abhi tell I always love tanu , I like fuggy but not love her.. Purab tell him that u love but try to hide it because of tanu, you had already confess pragya di in antakshari night, abhi ask what? When I don't know . Purab say you are in drunken state so you don't know it.
A doctor arrived and ask who is abhi she is only asking him let him go in but not others.
Dadi pleads bulbul for mistook her, but she said no dadi it's okay .
Abhi goes in and tears fell, he reach her where she picks hi hand and hold it, he remember fuggy saving him from bullet and he promises that nothing will happen to u, I will be here for you always and pat her head where pragya tell I luv abhi don't hurt him,
The screen faces on abhi with confusion, ,,

wht u wrote its a prediction yaa this is actually gone happen in serial??????
NasreenAyesha thumbnail
I didn't say that but just a predict not a thing going to happen on serial