Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Exactly when I come to this forum I say am I watching the same show ?that they are watching. I sooo loved yeh dooriyan sequence :( MaNan were so adorable I just want to hug them.
shibz thumbnail
Whao! Forum mein storm aagaya tha?😆

Anu.. Kill me when I say I did not watch the last scene well to notice all that u mentioned This is why I need to watch an epi more than once and I haven't got to watch this epi for a second time!
How could I miss the bit where Manik closes his eyes & opens again only to panic not seeing Nandini in front n all that?!

But happy to read your post😃 n yes I enjoyed the epi on the whole😳
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

Whao! Forum mein storm aagaya tha?😆

Anu.. Kill me when I say I did not watch the last scene well to notice all that u mentioned This is why I need to watch an epi more than once and I haven't got to watch this epi for a second time!
How could I miss the bit where Manik closes his eyes & opens again only to panic not seeing Nandini in front n all that?!

But happy to read your post😃 n yes I enjoyed the epi on the whole😳

Hey thanks, Shibz!

LOL yes whole forum was busy gunning for Nandini's head yesterday cuz she dared show her displeasure at Manik joining the fusion concert😆

And the Yeh Dooriyaan scene was LOVELY...do rewatch it if you get a chance again cuz there was some lovely nuance and acting in it :-)
shibz thumbnail
Yeah..I will watch tomorrow😳 I'm sure I will love it more after reading your post!
But I still can't believe I was dreaming/sleeping during this scene🤢
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank you areyaar for this lovely post!finally post on manan.thank you.

and both niti and parth acted well.as actors they are both amazing.
pia.raha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ya parth lip sync is awesomeee,i always feel that he himself is singing,his expressions,o my godd,and niti also the way she couldnt stop her feelings... actually i liked the scene when manik took out the safety pin from her bag only😉 nandu u defintely have a match here😉 manan were perfect in the song!!!!!
filter.coffee thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AreYaar

No one else has the guts to manhandle him like she does...LIKE A BOSS, Nandu👏👏😆

" I just love how this tiny tiny girl drags this giant to a classroom and locks the door!! I love this girl..Bas!"

aww this scene loved it so much.best part he gives in.like he has no other option!it was so cute!totally melted my heart!

" No one else has the guts to manhandle him like she does...LIKE A BOSS, Nandu"

who would dare?funny before it was manik who used to happily manhandle her.and its nandu!well learned from the best :p love these role reversals of them.manan is love.manik and nandini together.
-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post! Same as your animated gifs!

Biasedness towards females is due to the female fans I suppose. I love MaNan together and both have their own characteristics so why judge one?
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
MaNan were perfect. So <3ed yeh dooriyan song and the way thru portrayed there expression. Hats off to you too for making this post.