feeling like lab rats!!

wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What is up with this spoilers popping like poppers from everywhere??πŸ˜•  CV's we get that you are hell bent on separating Ishveer  then fine go ahead but freaking give us logical explanation as to why they separate!!! 
So what the hell is this spoilers that are magically appearing from thin air each day with new twists of its own.. One day it is Ishveer celebrating valentines day then  it was Ranveer being shot by Chirag in the theatre then early in the morning it is Ishveer separating and living with different partners and then it was Ishveer separating and Ishaani might leave due to Chirag and now it is Ishveer separating and Baa and Amba to create MU !!! What the hell is going on???  I feel like CVs are themselves circulating such ideas to test us and see our reaction!!

We are your viewers who are investing their time their emotions to your show and taking in every crap you are dishing at us in hope of seeing our lead couples happy moments..But right now I feel like lab rats for CVs who are injecting us with different potions to see if there is any change and try new formula!! Even in lab when they are testing , it is the rat who has to suffer for the every crazy idea and potions Scientists come up with. So here we are crying and breaking our head and going through a heartache each time new spoilers appear. So we are at the same situations as those rats. Now i know how they must feel caged and trapped and dished everything and expect to gulp all down with silence. But unfortunately CVs we are not brainless people , we can just move out and about if u treat us like that.. πŸ˜‘😑

I dnt understand how any of this track is logical or even remotely possible .. Ishveer have gone through up and down and have found such strength that no MU can break them and now u want us to take that track that they are separating cause of MU!! 😲Wow u are contradicting freaking every statement of urs yourself. Then u want us to take that MM marriage  crap like what is that??? Do every people in Balaji shows have to have MM or illegitimate child packed along ?? You want to show all that stuff and want us to believe it is an eternal love story?? Now which book has that definition for eternal love??🀒🀒

Ohk i understand that if there are happy moments then how will the show run .. But arnt there so many tracks that u have already lined up but never used .. Why can't you use those tracks.. Atleast give us break from ur crappy twists and drama elements and give us some logical track.. πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

OHH SORRY i forgot this is BALAJI TELEFILMS so  expecting logic out of them is like expecting that sauron will himself  throw the ring into the volcano or snow will fall on mid summer day  !!πŸ€ͺ  

Soo long for Justice prevailing it seems that all the injustice has been saved up for leads while even the villains do have peaceful moments while the leads are being dished with all the crap.. Pata nahi kyun woh badi badi baten karthe with always goodness wins over evil!! right now i feel like meh!!
Edited by wind_dancer - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
WD this is called marketing strategy from colors or could be KEKTA ...They are giving out all kind of spoilers half of it being true and another half false so that we don't fall for the true ones and stop watching,hence keep guessing and stay tuned to their show at 10.00 anything for business is their strategy.../..simple theory drop in wrong spoilers hoping that the shit spoiler also turns out to be false but in the end it will happen for them it is about trps and money

Now that there is one new show lined up on the same timing on their rival channel they are planning to hook audience in watching which for sure will not happen cause we all know what to expect from balaji ...that show is from rajan shahi ...don t worry we will enjoy seeing their faces falls flat

On a friendly note I know how it feels when these shows drive you crazy I had my experience with one SP show and learnt my lesson in a harsh manner just calm down this is just a show and why loose our minds over this
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You've phrased yourself out exceptionally well and I don't think that I could have put this in a better way. I don't have anything to tell to the Cv's now and after all the sudden spoilers, I have decided to behave like Gandhiji's bandars.

I am only going to see one episode at a time and not predict anything henceforth about the upcoming track. The day I think I've had enough, this show goes kaput for me.
wind_dancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

WD this is called marketing strategy from colors or could be KEKTA ...They are giving out all kind of spoilers half of it being true and another half false so that we don't fall for the true ones and stop watching,hence keep guessing and stay tuned to their show at 10.00 anything for business is their strategy.../..simple theory drop in wrong spoilers hoping that the shit spoiler also turns out to be false but in the end it will happen for them it is about trps and money

Now that there is one new show lined up on the same timing on their rival channel they are planning to hook audience in watching which for sure will not happen cause we all know what to expect from balaji ...that show is from rajan shahi ...don t worry we will enjoy seeing their faces falls flat

On a friendly note I know how it feels when these shows drive you crazy I had my experience with one SP show and learnt my lesson in a harsh manner just calm down this is just a show and why loose our minds over this

Nebuna yeah i think i am getting good practical classes of marketing studies!! They end up doing a lot of things for trps and money!! Now everything is controlled by them not by good story..

Uff so in channels competitions we will have to be churned down to bits.. Heheh but yeah would love to see their faces fall flatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  .. 

Hehe i know dear i was also attached to that show !! I am much saner right now than i was at that time.. Writing down at forum and talking with u all do help me calm down a lot.. This forum session has become a therapy session as it seems.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=LadyMeringue]You've phrased yourself out exceptionally well and I don't think that I could have put this in a better way. I don't have anything to tell to the Cv's now and after all the sudden spoilers, I have decided to behave like Gandhiji's bandars.

I am only going to see one episode at a time and not predict anything henceforth about the upcoming track. The day I think I've had enough, this show goes kaput for me.
[/QUOTE]
I fully endorse this ideaπŸ‘cvs seem to be playing mind games with their faithful audience. They know by now what the viewers want, the ball is in their court now.
wind_dancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

You've phrased yourself out exceptionally well and I don't think that I could have put this in a better way. I don't have anything to tell to the Cv's now and after all the sudden spoilers, I have decided to behave like Gandhiji's bandars.

Now i will also join u on being Gandhiji k bandars..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Even i had enough of their marketing strategy so i will be doing what nebuna and you are saying live in the moment and if anything goes wrong i will enjoy watching their faces fall flat on to the ground..
janiya2010 thumbnail
Agreed wind!!!! actually you cant apply any logic in illogical thingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†in kekta shows...dont know what are they planning to show...hope so it is not "khoda pahad and nikala chuha" so much of publicity ...disgusting...This week the leads are romancing and next week their love vanishes hard to digest ...😑.And you said correct illegal child is a package of kekta shows...πŸ‘
Edited by janiya2010 - 9 years ago
wind_dancer thumbnail

Originally posted by: janiya2010

Agreed wind!!!! actually you cant apply any logic in illogical thingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†in kekta shows...dont know what are they planning to show...hope so it is not "khoda pahad and nikala chuha" so much of publicity ...disgusting...This week the leads are romancing and next week their love vanishes hard to digest ...😑.And you said correct illegal child is a package of kekta shows...πŸ‘

Yeah here love is like on/off button .. turn on kiya toh love off kiya ta nafrat everything is soo easy..
Shrusat thumbnail

Originally posted by: wind_dancer

Now i will also join u on being Gandhiji k bandars..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Even i had enough of their marketing strategy so i will be doing what nebuna and you are saying live in the moment and if anything goes wrong i will enjoy watching their faces fall flat on to the ground..

I too agree with all of u... Enjoy each episode... If it deviates towards MM then ... Surf for something else ...end of the day TV remote is with Us
Edited by Shrusat - 9 years ago
oceanbubble thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It indeed is hard to digest the fact that Love turns to Hate overnight!!!
How is the track they are planning to show even possible!?πŸ˜•
Has EK lost her mind or what????????

There are a few things I have mentioned previously, & would love to repeat!!

If they want to bring up new things, I can think of 4-5 tracks that could have been better than that stupid RaraRiri!!

1. Taking up the issue of domestic Violence (Getting justice for Gauri)

2. Whatever happened to RV's vachan to his mota babuji to unite Nitin-Falguni-Ishani as a family!!
Has RV forgotten that already??????πŸ˜•

3. A small track of a family outing where they could have shown their differences to settle down, & accepting their relation, along with IshVeer!

4. Reveal Disha's true colors, & releive bechara Manas!! Although I am not too fond of him, but it does kill me slowly to see his love being mocked!! He truly loves Disha, & is a very genuine person, & what did he get??? DISHU!! A Chlorbag Varblernelk!!😑

5. Holi Romance! (In any show, Holi, Diwali, V day, B days, KC r romantic, but of course, EK is an idiot!)

6. Maybe try more of dewarsh-parul. Families getting to know & all that drama!!

7. Shanaila!!!!!!! ( I don't know why are they keeping this hanging?)

8. In fact, they could have also shown Rishi telling RV all about Chiru as Chirag insults him all the time!! So, Rishu double crossing Chiru!πŸ˜†

8. Ab saara kaam main hi karoogi to CVs kis kaam key hain??? Tells tells! Hello Hi Bye Bye!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰