Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

MEB

I saw her interview during FF nomination party. She carries herself well and love her voice. Yami's voice is sexy too.

OH YAMI'S A GODDESS!!! She's STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL! She's easily the most beautiful from the young lot.

They've ok voices. Sexy voice= PC, Kareena. Esp PC.
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

🀣 the way you think they're *my* assumptions is probably the most hilarious. I've no interest in preaching, defending or explaining but thanks for letting me know. Bye!

lol no offense but according to you everyone is some sexual animals in bollywood and it's one horrible industry!

I do agree that it's not all candy floss but it's totally false to say that everyone is gay, lesbian, drug people, abusers, bang everyone etc. πŸ˜†
^ Everyone does. Sorry to burst your bubble, no offence, but really-Everyone does. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That doesn't mean there aren't nice people. It's the equivalent of having friends who seem normal & nice but when we dig deeper, if ever have the oppurtunity, we realize that they do completely unexpected, outrageous things. 

Here because of the very character of their job, sex-wine-drugs are far more easily available to them. Add to that the fame & wealth, and it really is a highly, immensely debauched equation. 

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

^ Everyone does. Sorry to burst your bubble, no offence, but really-Everyone does. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† That doesn't mean there aren't nice people. It's the equivalent of having friends who seem normal & nice but when we dig deeper, if ever have the oppurtunity, we realize that they do completely unexpected, outrageous things. 

Here because of the very character of their job, sex-wine-drugs are far more easily available to them. Add to that the fame & wealth, and it really is a highly, immensely debauched equation. 

agreed that all such stuff is available to them and they get tempted but very few of them do it and hence we create a mountain out of a molehill just because few does we say everyone does.

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

agreed that all such stuff is available to them and they get tempted but very few of them do it and hence we create a mountain out of a molehill just because few does we say everyone does.

LOL. Ok. πŸ˜Š
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ShylockHolmes

Sushant ankita

Actor with major movie out soon -DBB
Reputation for being Shy and introvert

I just love your dp 😳
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2