Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Leelalore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello everyone!

Just to let all know that -I have updated 'the Last Date' on Wattpad.

I know, i had promised to update on Wednesday-so I managed to do it before 12 a.m.😊
Leelalore thumbnail
You're  welcome Awida😊 Edited by Leelalore - 8 years ago
niru04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a lovely and wonderful story
Leelalore thumbnail
Originally posted by: niru04

Such a lovely and wonderful story

Thank you so much!😊
Leelalore thumbnail
Hello Everyone!😊

Long, long time since I wrote on this forum. Extremely touched& happy to see the consistently increasing views for 'The Horizon'.  Very grateful for all the   messages through Pms, Wattpad messages  and Twitter DMs.  Thank you all😊

I must admit however, that I feel a bit disappointed when I note that the number of people reading through this forum but not leaving a comment is very high.  I sincerely wish that they would drop a line to me.  I don't understand this hesitation.  Even people that I know personally , who have told me to my face that they  have become 'addicted' to my story & that  I  should actually write for TV etc-they have still not become members of India forums  and are not replying!  Why? You all know me -please don't mind - no offence-just wanted to make  a point.

Meanwhile, I will shortly be starting a new story.  It will not be on this forum as it is not based on Shastri sisters.  I shall keep you posted regarding the location & date of this story.  Hope you will all enjoy that story even more.  And yes, I also hope I will get to hear from all who read it- love is the payment I expect-especially since its going to be another love story!!!😊