Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: arunabhi

😭😭.. I just updated thinking you did not post the dance collage. embarrassing πŸ˜•..
Will edit soon..

Darling it's fine I had asked people to update as I was running late...πŸ€—
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Pehle toh I took 15 minutres to scroll down to 'post reply' thing.
I ogled at your collages for 15 minutes. Beautiful. 

I loved Ashok's expression. He didnt know what hit him when RKB gave him those clauses. Lol!

And yes! That line 'you are the boss you know better' πŸ˜† good work there!

I wont comment on mihika right now. Itna disappoint kiya hai cvs ne usske character ko leKe. But chalo, if they are trying to make her seem better nothing like it! i am up for such good changes.

Dance was really good. i have never had anything against dances but yaar NORMAL ROMANCE KAB DIHAOGE? NORMAL PROGRESSION KAB DIKHAOGE IN THEIR RELATIONSHIP? 

Normal hand holding, a peck here and there, stolen touches..and so much more :(

Isse zyada passionate moments humein pehle milte the! :-/

I just want Shagun to leave. And as per SBS She will leave soob but i dont see how rinki's dhamak wedding  will ensure that?

And no. I dont think ishita will be blamed either. I just hope  whatever happens, she leaves. Forever.

Oh and about the sweetest scene of the episode, ishita caring for her tired husband. So cute. :")

PS: has anyone ever noticed that she actually gives him a real massage whenever there is a massage related scene ?☺️

Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
gan U Beautiful update...said rightly this song lyrics tells the story of HIS life specially...with the focus on his side these days...its so More Perfectly going with the Mood of there Life...It peaceful performance..the Peace they had they had find in each-other solace...Just Loved it...
i agree i too wish they had zoom Out from this Moment...bought them bk to world...which they were in whole dance Living in each-other eyes...

.TIA. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gan beautiful, gorgeous collages πŸ˜³ 
Aru awsome gifs like always. πŸ˜³
Love u guys πŸ€—Love d episode πŸ˜³
Basically I'm in love with everything today πŸ˜†I'm in Ishra/Divan land πŸ˜› I even loved Assoak.
Ohhh Shaggy doesn't count ha
Baaki I love everything πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Gan, I was waiting for your collages and hence delayed my post and GIFs. Glad I got atleast two of them to gush ☺️.. I am now waiting for your dance collage to save them. A sincere request, It would be great if you can post the dance collage on the AT thread. That is only after you post here and you are fine with posting there. Love them G

WOHOOO . I am rating the Episode 10/10. Right from the beginning the episode was just perfect. RKB 2.0 is back. Ashok and Suraj buck up. your messing with the wrong person. Lame plans no wonder Dino found Shagun very attractive in the beginning. They tried giving the Best CEO of the year something which they felt cannot be cracked. Bwahahaha πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜ˆ. That man is 10 steps ahead of you and he knows to play his game clearly. Sorted the issue in to time and threw it on your face. Khanna Bros πŸ€£πŸ€£, both your faces were worth the watch πŸ€£πŸ€£. Again came up with the idea of lame presentation and for a minute I thought Mihika unplugged the Mains or something but must say Delhi's electricity failure did more than good. CEO brains πŸ‘πŸ‘, charged his lappy inside the car and he has the right people at his disposal. If Mihir helped him in his old office, Mihika is helping him here. Provided he continues to work from Ashok's home.

Right from the beginning I have always wanted CVs to give importance to Raman Mihika's bonding as much as Bala Ishitha's. Well CVs stopped exploring the latter and when it comes to Raman Mihika it was hardly touched. Today we got something from that front. I would have enjoyed if they had shown some kind of a bonding before her "Majhbhoori Wedding" with Ashok. Anyways something to feel about their bonding today. The promise he took and sharing the Section 490 issue which she managed to get hold off while Eavesdropping. Well done or rather I felt it this way. I was waiting for her get trapped in her own words in front of RKB and that precisely happened today . She addressed Ashok as Ghatia insaan and his question was right why did you get married to him πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. Well she managed but RKB was too good for her. Khushi ki Aansoo 😭😭😭 . Puttar now has all sorts of doubts about her wedding with ashok. With Mihika's recent selfie with AH, it's very clear that she is invited for the wedding. If we go by the spoilers then Minir and Rinki wedding is going to take place which is going to shatter Mihika then and there. One needs to swallow their own sins. Well Mihika gets this treatment, When will shagun loose the game completely πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ. CVs do you have an answer for us ?

Shagun and her lame dramas. She had to look for a local artist to play the role of a fake doctor. She gave him a good sum and he failed bimbo 🀣🀣. She is giving him another work, I really doubt if that guy will be able to. It's going to be fun. We must braise ourselves for loads of drama, screechy voices, buckets and buckets of tears, unlimited lame smirks 🀒.

Haiyeee Haiyeee haiyeee .. OMG OMG OMG !!! Surprise element 😳😳.. Neck massage ☺️☺️☺️.. UFFF .. Normal scene tha but puttar and Biwi made it look like a super romantic scene I am still admiring the two. Concern of a wife, Worry of a husband and RKB back in action was the massage to me . Awwwie ☺️❀️.. I am grinning ear to ear ☺️☺️☺️..

Dance ... Hmmm.. OLVs killed me and same happened again. Both burned the stage and my computer screamed HAWWWTTT ALERT ☺️❀️. Those sways, cheek romance, everything  more than perfect. I am too lost to describe more. Sorry about the rant 😳

P.S: Posting the dance GIFs separately

Thanks Aru for mindblowing gifs. Ishita had told Rinki during her long wedding kyon convo that Raman does not like coffee, unhe coffee kadwi lagti hai. He only has tea, and now she asked him coffee??? Small amnesia...πŸ˜†
Aadya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Great Collages Gan...Iam not at all tired to thank you daily...😊

RKB definitely is way smarter for the Khanna brothers...I wish they do something bad to Mihika infront of RKB,atleast then we will be rid of this one fake marriage...
Waisa what was Ashok planning to do with MIhika...raise her son & just keep her at home...
I loved the whole Bhalla-Iyer clan dance...It was too good...
The exchange of the Mr.Iyer & Mr.Bhalla & Mrs Bhalla's shock were hilarious...
Simmi dances just like a punjaban...
Special mention to Vandita - She looked lovely dancing...
Rinki & NIkhil dance was good too...& the rose at the end was very sweet...

Cvs -
Why would anyone drink coffee when they are about to sleep...
kuch bhi haan...You just invent some reason to break the moment ...LOL

Edited by anoo123 - 9 years ago
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Gush-iness updated on pg1 !😳
@Aru: Those GIFs...
☺️
Edited by RomComFan - 9 years ago
smilydear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As usual wonderful collage... 
Thanks for sharing...
You are and the LU threads are the only solace here as I stopped watching this crazy track. There is nothing which they offered when the serial started , this became a typical serial which we can predict.

Even though I am not at all happy with Raman being bechara working for money under Ashok and the next track Subbu coming in (as per articles and spoilers) for a long time . I would have loved to see Subbu jealous that too for 1-2 episodes along with Raman being a little more protective towards Ishita rather then watching Raman and Ishita in pain and shaken bonding between them. 

That already started building the gaps where they can chip in the doubts to grow, talking about sleeping arrangements , half truth by Raman .

I would prefer to see Simmi started her life either studies or a job, rather then old mummies are coming infront of leads life. 

Sounds like performances are too good to watch. 

FYI... If you don't know much about LODI GARDEN, that is a beautiful garden in Delhi, seen it from outside as being told that this garden is specially for LOVERS who looks for place to do anything or everything there. Have heard a lot of crazy stories about the place. 
If someone disagree then feel free to correct me. 
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Mindless ramblings & some #gutter talk updated on page 2!  πŸ˜³
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dance GIFs

The eye lock in the first one...
&& Puttar's smirk and head nod in the second one...☺️

@aruna - you are fabulous!  I don't think I can say thank you enough for all the GIFs you spoil us with!  This is for you...

Edited by krishy13 - 9 years ago