Posted: 9 years ago
Hi Freinds...

Seeing Ankush Story I'm totally confused... That with Ankush Character what CV trying to do... His story going nowhere only moving round and round and round...
His prescence looked forced to me...
I'm not Ankush created any problem in Kirloskar and Aastha life NIR he become changed man... He only early in Kurloskar house without any motive something...
I think CV confused what role he give to Ankush character...
Just like us I think CV also confuses with Ankush character... Now his behaviour and presence looks Boeing I mean he nothing to do any thing just sit...

Do u also feel same that... CV them self doesn't know what they will Di with aankysh character...

Share u r view

Mission Pink..
😊
Agree with u. I felt the same, Ankush story is still same and no progress in his story and wat happened to astha's plan?
Ankush forced entry ..

Agree ..no mng ..
Ankush's story is sidelined CV's are dragging it.It has been more than 5 months and still no progress for giving property papers this much drama is necessary I don't understand Edited by gkavya - 9 years ago
now ankush will help  finantial support agnihotris to pay tender amount. 
i think cvs brought ankush in picture for sum drama at kirloskars but lost track with ashlok & sarkar drama...😆😆
Originally posted by charanyaaj

Agree with u. I felt the same, Ankush story is still same and no progress in his story and wat happened to astha's plan?
agree Aknkuah story going nowhere
Originally posted by dv19

Ankush forced entry ..

Agree ..no mng ..
agree without meaning
Originally posted by gkavya

Ankush's story is sidelined CV's are dragging it.It has been more than 5 months and still no progress for giving property papers this much drama is necessary I don't understand
me to don't understand
Originally posted by sindukrishna

now ankush will help  finantial support agnihotris to pay tender amount. 
hope so