Separation -Leap -Prediction Corner

Posted: 9 years ago
Ok Guys now that we are heading for a separation leap lets predict the reasons for separation ...
Cvs have gone brain dead as their creativity is dead and rotten let knock some brains and give them ideas before we mass quit 😆😆

Ishani leaving ranveer fearing for his life as she is blackmailed by chirag.Ranveer is all confused and goes crazy his aashiqui playing out...On the way sharman MU intensifies so he breaks off with rithika.Rithika being ranveers eklotha friend and his house being dharamshala  he lends his support in being his protector ...Leap
Ranveer -ishani bang onto each other ishani thinks ranveer has moved on seeing rithika with him and pregnant she recollects shraman s words and her MU starts ...Now ranveer fights for his love and tries to to get back her hence proving his love ... 😆

here's my prediction too after the leap ishani will be queen of dalal street and ranveer again poor!! go go ekta go 😡
jotay parain aisay cvs ko 🥱
Originally posted by eshalrashid

here's my prediction too after the leap ishani will be queen of dalal street and ranveer again poor!! go go ekta go 😡
jotay parain aisay cvs ko 🥱

True ranveer needs to loose all his money
omg ur prediction is soo gud.wish this happens.its far better than ishveer marrying diff people.
If that happens then that will be the end for me.I will stop watchng the show.
Its doesnt make sense atall.
Originally posted by nebuna

True ranveer needs to loose all his money

yes and than office scenes, disha and rithika joins hands with each other than rv again realizes his love for poor ishani and than RIDI will plot plan against Ishveer and rv try to remarry and divorce rithika!! come on come it up!!😆😆
bus 4 months hoon yan kuch b shanaila ko hosh ni ana chahye keep it in mind!! and gauri ko toh bs ek jgah se dsri jgah shift kro gr walun ko kuch pata na lgay!! aur jsay nitin falguni ko gaib kiya hua kiye rkho!!
enjoy cvs 😆😆

I think they'll separate becuz of d stupid Cid team and d gas chodne wali machine 
Errr. but in order to get married to different people.. don't they need to get divorced first.. and after looking at the current track I don't see that happening.. unless one of them is missing or gets murdered... even if IShani becomes a sacrificial Maata and leaves Ranveer ..she cannot legally get married to anyone else.. neither can AarVeee
Originally posted by SarunNArshi

omg ur prediction is soo gud.wish this happens.its far better than ishveer marrying diff people.

dear ek has no sense jo dil main ayega krti jaege, she doesnot care for anyone !!😆
Originally posted by SarunNArshi

Dont worry we all are quitting along with you ..cvs and their trp aunties can watch the rest
Originally posted by Ana_rockz

I think they'll separate becuz of d stupid Cid team and d gas chodne wali machine 

No yaar chirag united them and now he will separate them again