How is ritika ranveers childhood friend

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Wasn't he in parekh house all his childhood.  How did he meet ritika. N wasn't ishaani supposed to be his best  friend?  Where was ritika in the picture.  Why does she  keep saying Bachpan ka dost Bachpan ka dost.? ðŸ˜•
Thanks for asking this. I have exactly the same question
Originally posted by anjana15

Wasn't he in parekh house all his childhood.  How did he meet ritika. N wasn't ishaani supposed to be his best  friend?  Where was ritika in the picture.  Why does she  keep saying Bachpan ka dost Bachpan ka dost.? ðŸ˜•

Ishani was his only "Bachpan ki dost ", Ritika came only couples of month before ( after Ranveer became the famous RV ). The writers have forgotten this small detail in a hurry to show Ranveer married to Ritika. ðŸ¤¢

I thought that maybe Ranveer met Ritika while he was with his Mota babuji. Maybe he went with him everywhere when he was younger and met Ritika during one of their business meetings. That's the only way that I could think of how they have known each other since childhood. 
   On the other hand with IshVeer...Ishani's friendship with Ranveer was more genuine during their childhood. Ranveer became her confidant and helped her out whenever she needed it, so she came to him for everything! However, he really didn't reciprocate the same with her. He never really opened up to her because he was afraid of what would happen to their friendship. So I guess you could say that it was a one-sided friendship/childhood. This is just my POV but feel free to disect my words and tell me what you all think please!

~SiMi~
Edited by SiMi615 - 9 years ago
When did she say that?? Did I miss there something? 
she hasn't.. i think its a coz the WU said Ri said he is her childhood friend and all when she was having dinner with Her-Man Shar-Man.. but there was nothing like that in the episode, she just said friend...
Yeah, I too never heard that, I think she said "Tumhari bas ek hi dost hai.." or something like that.. not bachpan ka dost..
Ranveer came to know Ritika only post leap after he became RV and because she is Zaveri's daughter..
Okay! Thanks, friends. ^_^

This stupid woman is giving us lots of negative vibes. eekk! 🤢
Posted: 8 years ago
Again these days thers mention of Bachpan ki dost ritika. Howww??? 
Posted: 8 years ago
no his best friend was ishaani
ritika is actually lawyers best friend
mota babuji and mr zaveri ie ritika dad were close
so may be rv knows ritika through mota babuji