Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sunitas123

Wow Pallavi, nice post. Dunno why I missed your earlier posts evn though I do read a lot of your stuff. Do you review episodes with caps every day?

Actually i had not liked the episode, but your caps tell a diff story. And thanks a lot for the dialogues. Dunno why but a lot of times I am unable to decipher the dialogues evn if I see an epsiode twice, especially what Raman say... Like I still did not get their Lodhi Garden wala convo from the previous epsiode, even though i understood the messageπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Hey Sunita,
I am glad u enjoyed dis Post and it cud make u like d episode more!
 No I dont do this review everyday, but sometimes wen I m free/ I feel like bcos i love some moments of d ep a lot.( There was a phase wen i was doing them almost daily!) 

For d lodhi road convo I suggest u check out d english translation thread by Viji. I will definitely help. πŸ˜Š
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
The episode was gloomy. Just liek Shagun the Bhallas are always in la la land. No one is bothered to think about working or earning. Ishita does most of the cokking etc too along with Neelu. I would love Simmi atleast to take charge of the household chores along with Mrs Bhalla , also Mr Bhalla can pick up Ruhi and Adi, etc... No one really seems to contribute and are just happily spending... A destination wedding is truly waste of money unless there is no option...No point just saying we know you have a family and kids but still...
peace.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunitas123

The episode was gloomy. Just liek Shagun the Bhallas are always in la la land. No one is bothered to think about working or earning. Ishita does most of the cokking etc too along with Neelu. I would love Simmi atleast to take charge of the household chores along with Mrs Bhalla , also Mr Bhalla can pick up Ruhi and Adi, etc... No one really seems to contribute and are just happily spending... A destination wedding is truly waste of money unless there is no option...No point just saying we know you have a family and kids but still...

Good observations! πŸ˜ƒ Yep even I felt dis yesterday that  no one seems to contribute and are just happily spending. Plus even nobody got much worried for Raman leaving/changing his job! πŸ˜• And nobody reads d newpapers, nobody got d news of Raman resigning? he was d ceo of d yr! πŸ˜†
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Originally posted by: peace..

Wow, so beautifully put.

You r only making me regret not adding it earlier. πŸ˜†Lemme add ur comment to main post!😊

That's so sweet of you... I din't mean to make u regret dear. but that's a cherry on the cake dialogue and including that in your post has made it more beautiful... Its indeed a beautiful post...
peace.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshi.ekansh

That's so sweet of you... I din't mean to make u regret dear. but that's a cherry on the cake dialogue and including that in your post has made it more beautiful... Its indeed a beautiful post...

πŸ˜ƒ So sweet of u to say dat, thank you! πŸ˜Š
peace.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pretty_h

wow palavi nice post with caps too love ishra a lot n arti scene n sleep scene was good

thank you dear! 😊
RashmikaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
For me, the best moment is he himself admit that he belongs 2 her by saying 'tumhara Raman'.
I found it so sweet.
That tumhara is just one word held so many things 2gether 4 a couple who deeply and madly in love with each other like ishra.
shivangi838 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
awesome post for me moments of epi - night scene - ishu knws he is hiding something frm her 😊awiee
 and dialogues i loved- tumhari driveri ki pehli kiss... kisht yahin de doon toh πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

and tumhare raman ka koi baal be baanka nahi kar saktaπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ 

these 2 are making me fall in love wid them even more day by day , love u ishra u rockkkπŸ‘