Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: KINGKHANFAN

very well said sweta n i completely agree with u ,i am also a regular reader and make many posts and vms on our maaneet , i am always do like and commends and follow many writers on thair blogs,but my Q? is jab writers ko blog per 60 or 70 like se problem nahi hoti why not on if?if all writers leaves i f to geet forum he band ho jaha gi.i request all writers plzzz dont leave geet fourm this is our second home.stay for those who love ur works stay for us😊😊

dear writers k liye bhi GF is very special..

But we just intend to share our work with those to value it...

If mai post karna easy hai compared to blog...I think no writer would want to shift on blog because its very hectic...

its just the readers 's disinterest which hurts us
sanafatima35 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Heyy di..
Can any1 plz call me a dumbo coz i used to one when i started reading ff's
I only liked updates coz my comments were not posted n whenever i tried sending pm's I thought they were sent but actually they were not
Mujhe yaad hai shobha di apna ek ff blog par post karti thi n i sent her a message for access to blog
I was in this misconception that i haven't been granted permission but actually my pm was not even sent
crazy_sweta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sdlife19

Right dear... I have  5 stories and give regular updates... and even after this i dont stop commenting and liking for the stories tat i read.. Yeah sure enough i take time to read stories written by new writers but once i do i do like and comment and seriously i dont start liking and commenting from part 1.. coz i read few updates so tat i should think before i continue reading as will i like this story or not.. i dont like stories tat have much of intimacy all the time or something else...i prefer stories which have all emotions coz for me a story without these is not worth reading but i do read the one's i like and comment on them..

but as you said when writers can like and comment for others why nt the readers. but seems like this question is very heavy with no answer for it.

I never ever read Richa's stories but once i just read her LFR 1 and since then i have been reading her stories and regularly liking and commenting.. so she is the latest writer for me as a reader...

yes di i agree I started following maya.. I m regularly commenting..on her work...i follow neeju...
i knw sometimes...i m not able to comment but when i come online i do..comment on each update
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sanafatima35

Heyy di..

I only liked updates coz my comments were not posted n whenever i tried sending pm's I thought they were sent but actually they were not
Mujhe yaad hai shobha di apna ek ff blog par post karti thi n i sent her a message for access to blog
I was in this misconception that i haven't been granted permission but actually my pm was not even sent

i appreciate tat you came up with your own mistake or say lack of understanding with pm's dear.. and i seriously dont have tat heart for denying anyone from giving access for my blog.. so u can send me again in pm or directly send a request and i will add you..

vandy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: abba12

BTW I try to post comments on almost  all the stories I read     ... 

Those saying about liking friends post only ... Yaar I read only those stories coz I could bug them  to give next parts πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ap jaise reader ho toh wrtr ka dimag rest b nah le...waise b ap toh abhi abhi ayye ho n u do commnt

here talkin who read n dnt commnt

n socho mn sweta ki hi stry par commnt nhi krti...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
still frst kiss par commnt rahe gya h...srry sweta
vandy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sonia2340

lets see yeh friendship kab tak chalegi..the day is very near when GF will be like other forums totally barren then we will see their friendship status

n i thnk its more sensible to nt commnt on frnd stry...i mean u talk wd them thrgh pm or cht ...u dicsuss dre itself...n if u r busy ur frnd will b frst one to understnd...

frndshp is nt abt giving n takin...
HeytzMaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sdlife19

Good one heytal..

But strangely sorry to say same readers who complain about having some problems.. i have seen them liking for others and giving comments..

So where does this same concept comes coz i have seen readers reading stories by the same writers with same concept just with slight difference.. isn't this some sort of injustice type..

But as i said no issues now.. coz slowly i do realize tat GF is losing every writer coz of such readers who think and give silly excuses for no reasons but enjoy the updates...

Shoba its not only FFs but even the Maaneet Anniversary thread 
Hardly people have commented there 
It has involved so much effort n time of writers, creators, editors etc 
It so demotivating that noe GF members don't have time to enjoy and celebrate Maaneet events 

As a reader I try to catch up n comment on the stories which I have been reading earlier
New ones I don't generally start cos its morally wrong to read n not comment! 
GF has been like our second home n I really want writers n readers to clear out all the issues and keep GF active like before!!

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: KINGKHANFAN

very well said sweta n i completely agree with u ,i am also a regular reader and make many posts and vms on our maaneet , i am always do like and commends and follow many writers on thair blogs,but my Q? is jab writers ko blog per 60 or 70 like se problem nahi hoti why not on if?if all writers leaves i f to geet forum he band ho jaha gi.i request all writers plzzz dont leave geet fourm this is our second home.stay for those who love ur works stay for usπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Hira kaise samjhau?  It is not about leaving Geet forum.

Aisa hota toh we could sell our stories on any platform and make money.  Quite a few writers are that good, trust me.

For us, it is the love of Maaneet that keeps us writing here.

Ek ummeed banti hai everytime you write.. logo ko pasand aayegi, kuch kahege

Baar baar jab ummeed toot ti hai toh just like you would not put your hand in the fire again and again, you decide to protect yourself.

after sending 200 pms and not getting response you write only for the 70 that do.

at least you are 100% sure that those 70 are loving it and will stick to you

haan people send pms, they are sick, getting married, having surgery what not and you are always there for them too but you are not hurt by them.

So we do write for people like you who appreciate usπŸ˜ƒ

-Adwika- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanafatima35

Heyy di..

mujhe bhi Shobha di se FD ke liye access magna tha... but maine nahi maanga 1. bcoz I m very darpokπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and2. I don't have account , and I really don't want make one, kyunki yeh wale account ke baare me hi chupane me meri jaan nikal jaati hai, my family doesn't know that I have a account on IF and when I have my brother around mujhe toh saari history bhi delete maarni padti hai, so that I won't be getting scolding from mumma and bhai, and today too I have to delete all my history bcoz of which joh old stories main read kar rahi hoon will be gayab
Edited by -Adwika- - 9 years ago
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: crazy_sweta

yes di i agree I started following maya.. I m regularly commenting..on her work...i follow neeju...
i knw sometimes...i m not able to comment but when i come online i do..comment on each update

me through my laptop and make sure i like and comment for every update... at times i simply leave coz i feel i dont know wat i shd comment or say but when next update is given i make sure i take in the last update for wic i did not comment.. its simple you have to not be very good in English and words to comment.. even a hindi comment is very much appreciated...

i seriously hope readers understand this problem and act fast before GF turns into a barren and in active forum and loses all the good writers who have kept Maaneet alive even after years of the show ending..

Not saying you read all stories but be faithful to the one's which you read and give a like and few words of appreciation.. it should not always be good words... even healthy criticism is welcomes but like and comment for the stories tat you read guyss.