Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I do wanna see some good story with these two but at same time I don't want them to end up together.. They can have affection , more than friends feelings but I want to see Vibha as strong character. And at the end I want her to go to Oxford and complete her studies.. It would be really good to see different love story between these two which won't be like love forever blah blah..

I have different kind of expectations from this show. I don't want it to revolve around finding your true love , soulmate and so on. It's too cliche now .. There should be some practical , real love stories with good humor , emotions and actions. I want to se some meaningful r relations except some soulmate kind of stories. Friendships , teacher-student relations and few just affection and care for other person. I want Vibha-parth to be specual for each other but not like love
Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutieMansi

I love d couple of vibha and parth ❤️...waiting 2 see their scenes...parth is such a hottie... ❤️ ❤️

ya we love vibharth so much 👏 and parth my hottie 👏 even i'am also waiting yaar 👏 Edited by Susi_sneha_fan - 9 years ago
Susi_sneha_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kankabhor

I do wanna see some good story with these two but at same time I don't want them to end up together.. They can have affection , more than friends feelings but I want to see Vibha as strong character. And at the end I want her to go to Oxford and complete her studies.. It would be really good to see different love story between these two which won't be like love forever blah blah..

I have different kind of expectations from this show. I don't want it to revolve around finding your true love , soulmate and so on. It's too cliche now .. There should be some practical , real love stories with good humor , emotions and actions. I want to se some meaningful r relations except some soulmate kind of stories. Friendships , teacher-student relations and few just affection and care for other person. I want Vibha-parth to be specual for each other but not like love

awesome idea 😃 but we love vibharth,sidyali so much 👏 😉 Edited by Susi_sneha_fan - 9 years ago
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kankabhor

i so much agree wid u.. dey all r in school and dis is d tym wen dey can make career and chase their dreams.
even i expect dis show to be practical whr crushes, luv n brkups are jst a part of life and not the entire life.. 😕
_aaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no yaar guys, Sid and Siyali look amazing together (according to me, the best couple) and even though, Vibha is a teacher, Parth looks really good with her :D
CutieMansi thumbnail
I want sid-siyali and vibha-parth in warrior high 👍🏼...wat say guys...
nd i jst lv laksh lalwani (parth)😳 ❤️...