RV ishani on date, chirag try to kill RV

eshalrashid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Chirag to hatch a plan of killing Ranvir in Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi!

Balaji Telefilms' popular show Meri Aashiqui Tumse Hi on Colors is making its place on the TRP chart with its intriguing twists and turns in the show.

As per the ongoing track, RV (Shakti Arora) and Ishani (Radhika Madan) have finally come closer resolving their differences. Both of them are all set to start their new life with a new beginning but soon there will be a major twist in the tale.

Our source says, "RV will decide to take Ishani on a date where they will plan for a movie and dinner. On the other hand, Chirag is hatching another plan against RV as he wants to kill him. Thus, Chirag (Ravjeet Singh) will keep an eye on RV and when he will get to know about Ranvir and Ishani's date, he will decide to execute his plan of killing Ranvir. Ranvir will be in a theater with Ishani and there Chirag will try to kill RV, taking an advantage of the darkness."

Edited by eshalrashid - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

palluluvsmaan thumbnail
I got scared for a moment when read in title..chirag to kill rv

chirag will try to kill rv..phew!! Chirkut!! U will fail!! He might miss the target or ishani will come in between 😳
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
We all wanted ranveers obsession for ishani but all we get is chirag obsession for ranveer ðŸ¥º
-RadzLuvShakti thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nooo wayy he wont succeed in his evil plan...😆
wind_dancer thumbnail
My heart skipped a bit when i read the title... God it scared me...
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ok so chirkut might accidentally stab ishani I think and Baa will think Ranveer tried to kill ishaniEdited by OriginalsFan - 9 years ago
wind_dancer thumbnail
Originalfans what a prediction lol.. But by the rate things are going that might also happen.. Hehe
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

We all wanted ranveers obsession for ishani but all we get is chirag obsession for ranveer🥺

Nebuna..wats ur prediction...wat does ur gut feeling say
Sona80 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Like someone mentioned in another thread, I think ishaani' memory loss is coming up.
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
TFS
ohps an other dangrous plan by chirkut.. this chrkut and disha😡
kash koi in 2no ko ek ese room main bnd krde k nikl na pae jhan rates bichu sb ho..