Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jyothiram

Omg divya and poorva u guys cracked me upπŸ˜†

thank u jyothiπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
jyothiram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poorva22

you know frankly speaking m totally done with the show, even though i m madly in love with anuraj with the crap going on i would have quit but it is this forum which has brought me more close to ss and now i really hope not something ott and romantic they atleast have something positive for anuraj coz had enough srsly enough

Oye pooru don't u dare to quit forum and show tujhe humari rajju aur anuraj ki kasam
Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyothiram

Oye pooru don't u dare to quit forum and show tujhe humari rajju aur anuraj ki kasam

arre jyothi jaan m saying i would have quit the show and i even did during devraj engagment bt it was just this forum that i was clinging with opes on ss aur ab anuraj aur tera rajju kya teri kasam tu bolegi bhi toh nahi jaaungi!πŸ˜‰
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: poorva22

oh good lord srsly?😲  wat are the cvs upto? does the channel wanna shut down ss? wen they have known very well that the sure shot recipe of having trp's is bringing anuraj together then why all the crap, ou know its not more abt saas and bahu ss ould have been happily enjoying some positin in top 3 on colors if they did not bring in kari her character  seemed forced in the storyline and that story was illogical then veer was unwanted as well as unnecessary even though his part made sense! i just want they put up a show which we all enjoyed 3 months ago! and m sure ss trp's will increase!

Don't worry Poorva.😊

I think it is not all about TRPs. Channel consider another things for keeping the show running ..like time slot, show's genre, leads popularity , ads, and the rapport which channel shares whith PH of the show. So let's pray that SS stays safe and gain more TRPs.

I think Kari drama did better than Veer's drama. Coz our show got its highest TRPs in that first marriage drama. πŸ˜ƒ

Cinnamon_Kisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Don't worry Poorva.😊

I think it is not all about TRPs. Channel consider another things for keeping the show running ..like time slot, show's genre, leads popularity , ads, and the rapport which channel shares whith PH of the show. So let's pray that SS stays safe and gain more TRPs.

I think Kari drama did better than Veer's drama. Coz our show got its highest TRPs in that first marriage drama. πŸ˜ƒ

•  agreed time slot is risky but it can gain viewership coz previously it did
  • genre- a show that was supposed to be for youngsters- a combo of romance, comedy, values etc etc. good concept it is
  • do i need to say how much popular the actors are especially anuraj
  • cant say any thing abt the PH
  • but u know ss will not need any promotion if they stop showing unnecessary drama and come to the point where ss started and where it should be
               my pov