Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: swathi1990

Sooo touching update Nish !!! Can totally relate to the dynamics of appa and amma... Just like it would be in my house... Its been 2 years since I am living alone in US. But mom will never leave dad and come here... My dad cant manage for a single day without my mom... Even if she leaves for a day, she has to keep everything like this... Sooo sooo true when it comes to our parent's generation..

Why do I feel that this update is for Anu... She is going to gush reading this...

I read someplace Swathi "To be forgotten is worse than being dead"😭😭

Ranjan made me cry today I dont feel too filmi about my own story usually but when I read the Ranjan and Periappa's lines I felt my eyes fill up

I imagined someone like Periappa some where unaware of his surroundings yet cared for so lovingly and imagined someone like Ranjan so wealthy and smart yet totally uncared for😭
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It is sooo cute of II to feel this way. Coming from a close knit family, she expects the same here..But I feel that she misjudges here... This split is not because they are wealthy.. It is not always the case that wealthy people are uncaring. Infact it was a fully functional family before the scandal. A totally loving mom who cooks for her son, a supportive dad who plays tennis and golf with his son... All this happened after the scandal... 
Today we might see a bhalla who is regretting and II might feel the sympathy. But I wont expect it from R&B or sam or manny. If I was in the same position will I be able to accept ranjan after the scandal.. The answer would be a BIG NO! Infidelity is something I can't take...NEVER... You could fall out of love...sure..But you should atleast respect the person enuf to get a divorce first...instead being unfaithful demeans the other person. So however you try to portray Ranjan in a grey shade and however much he regrets or loves his wife noe I just couldnt sympathize for him. I know that others who read this story may not like this but my stand will not change.
Nisha0604 thumbnail

It is sooo cute of II to feel this way. Coming from a close knit family, she expects the same here..But I feel that she misjudges here... This split is not because they are wealthy.. It is not always the case that wealthy people are uncaring. Infact it was a fully functional family before the scandal. A totally loving mom who cooks for her son, a supportive dad who plays tennis and golf with his son... All this happened after the scandal... 

Today we might see a bhalla who is regretting and II might feel the sympathy. But I wont expect it from R&B or sam or manny. If I was in the same position will I be able to accept ranjan after the scandal.. The answer would be a BIG NO! Infidelity is something I can't take...NEVER... You could fall out of love...sure..But you should atleast respect the person enuf to get a divorce first...instead being unfaithful demeans the other person. So however you try to portray Ranjan in a grey shade and however much he regrets or loves his wife noe I just couldnt sympathize for him. I know that others who read this story may not like this but my stand will not change.

See thats another can of worms Swathi

Guilty until proven innocent
OR
Innocent until proven guilty

She IMO is allowed to be caring and compassionate because she does not know the facts of the case, an intelligent smart girl like her will never say "Oh MERE PATI unki izzat nahi karte main bhi nahi karoongi" (My husband doesnt respect him so I wont)

So until the truth comes out she can be caring

If it exonerates him then she can continue if it implicates him then she can decide what her heart tells her

arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
She is immature  yet mature..silly and insecure..loves tantrums and attention from loved ones and is a full dramaqueen! But also, a sweetheart :)
poorna3666 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
OMG.   Nisha u tugged at my heartstrings with this update...dad s always hold a special place in girls heart  n happy to see II  caring so much abt Ranjan n the contrast between her appa n her dad was very stark n heart wrenching 
swathi1990 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

See thats another can of worms Swathi

Guilty until proven innocent
OR
Innocent until proven guilty

She IMO is allowed to be caring and compassionate because she does not know the facts of the case, an intelligent smart girl like her will never say "Oh MERE PATI unki izzat nahi karte main bhi nahi karoongi" (My husband doesnt respect him so I wont)

So until the truth comes out she can be caring

If it exonerates him then she can continue if it implicates him then she can decide what her heart tells her

Very true Nish ! I never blame II here... She is in general very compassionate and she has always seen only the caring side of Ranjan and the ranjan who loves his wife. She doesnt know fully about the scandal. Tomorrow even if she finds that it was true, she might still forgive him because he regrets it now. Even then I would not blame II because she has never been with savitha either before or after the scandal. 
But she judging the family or R&B or sam is what I can't accept. The amount of misery they had to go through, the pain they saw their mother go through and finally the death of their mom can never allow them to forgive Ranjan. Sure even if sam's and manny's equation with ranjan has become better, it doesnt mean that they don't have that feeling in the corner of their heart.
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very true Nish ! I never blame II here... She is in general very compassionate and she has always seen only the caring side of Ranjan and the ranjan who loves his wife. She doesnt know fully about the scandal. Tomorrow even if she finds that it was true, she might still forgive him because he regrets it now. Even then I would not blame II because she has never been with savitha either before or after the scandal. 
But she judging the family or R&B or sam is what I can't accept. The amount of misery they had to go through, the pain they saw their mother go through and finally the death of their mom can never allow them to forgive Ranjan. Sure even if sam's and manny's equation with ranjan has become better, it doesnt mean that they don't have that feeling in the corner of their heart.

Swathi u just said everything thing I feel abt Ranjan and the story arnd him and you said it so well ðŸ˜Š
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Originally posted by: poorna3666

OMG.   Nisha u tugged at my heartstrings with this update...dad s always hold a special place in girls heart  n happy to see II  caring so much abt Ranjan n the contrast between her appa n her dad was very stark n heart wrenching 

Hi! Poorna

I am terrible at responding to posts

THANK YOU (FOR READING) SO VERY MUCH

I am happy you liked it, this will remain one of my most favorite parts of this tale for ever. What is it about marriage that makes us care like that for some one that was a complete stranger three months ago😳

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anu
Where r u ? Ur probably the most fav update is here. 😆 I am sure you are going to cry buckets...come soon
taara113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would not say kids born in rich family are uncaring but things like if parents have not eaten does not come naturally to them, they have grown up seeing the help doing it so they wld not knw to bother...
And what II feels is so typical of an average family, we are always bothered about if everyones eaten...thats like the main thing...
Whenever my father had to go out and mom was late, i used get so many instructions on what exactly to make for the travel, how it has to be packed, make sure u feed him b4 he leaves and it was endless...now im a pro, i can give instructions...and more than care or anything it is just something that has to be done, comes naturally to mom or me...

What II felt for Ranjan today was soo overwhelming, because we do sometimes grow with a perception of the rich...ooh they have so many ppl arnd them, y wld they need any wife or kid to help, they can buy all the food in the world, every meal they can hv their fav dish... But i guess no meal is a fav meal when its eaten alone and forgotten by your world...

I think for the first time I sympathized soo much with Ranjan