It was amazing, beautiful and lovely
loved it
continue soon
and do pm me when u update
Edited by saito - 9 years ago
-AnnieQueen- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am speechless.U are truely an awesome writer.will ananya's looks change?Although she is simply beautiful but just asking u know as I have never imagined her like this.please update soon.can't WAIT👏
Shruti11 thumbnail
It was so good update soon
zubiya92 thumbnail
Superb update
Love it
Cont soon
sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akyalove0896

I am speechless.U are truely an awesome writer.will ananya's looks change?Although she is simply beautiful but just asking u know as I have never imagined her like this.please update soon.can't WAIT👏

Thanks..People rightfully say that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder and you will soon see the same behenji turns to the most beautiful woman for Akash. Ananya is beautiful and we will see her beauty being described from Akash POV and through his eyes..
Israt25 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sooo nice.amazing👏.it's totally different and i just loved this.continue soon.
Waiting...
Anzum505 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
u write so well dear.. I mean so neatly described everything. . good job. .
Nikhad003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
SHAMPA DII...TRULY YOU ARE JUST EPIIICCC!
_Puzzle_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Truly I am left speechless...
It was just awesome!!!
Continue soon...
sambag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Chap 4: So near, so Far

Ananya and Akash had developed a nice working relationship and Akash had grown to like the work also and wondered how being in company of somebody so focused and bright in her job had changed his attitude towards work and also his mindset. It has been a month since they were working together and Dr.Gupta decided to do a reality check and paid them a visit. He was pretty surprised with an improved performance of Akash and he clearly saw Ananya's influence on him. Now he knew why his daughter Natasha was upset with Akash, complaining that he was too burdened with work that Ananya was pushing his way and did not have time to chill out at all. Dr. Gupta had a soft corner for Ananya always because he saw his dreams fulfilling through her owing to her performance since she joined the center. He still decided to do a reality check and asked both of them to work on a presentation on the latest developments on the specific project they were working on and present it to a panel next week. Both of them were quite excited and nervous about it but started preparations for it nonetheless.

Ananya and Akash had decided to work till late to gather most information so the next day onwards they could add conclusions of the tests and start working on the content for the presentation. As they were about to leave Natasha and some of her friends walked in to the lab reception and called for Akash. Akash was pleasantly surprised to see Natasha and her friends which included his best buddy Dr.Rohit as well. Natasha wanted Akash to join them for a late night movie and from there they were going for a party. Akash was initially hesitant but then agreed and wanted to inform Ananya since she was still inside engrossed with work. Akash called Ananya from the reception and as Ananya walked out she was greeted by loud noises which are rare in this area and immediately she realized it was Natasha and gang. Before Akash could speak Natasha started:

"Miss Brainy I want to take my boyfriend out for a date and it has been long we have been out just because you have ensured he is overloaded with work"

Ananya was aghast to hear a blatant blame on her for no fault of hers but she chose to hear what she and Akash had to say as Akash stepped in.

Ak: Nothing like that Nats it's an interesting project so I was engrossed and your dad has asked to do a presentation so we were working to get materials ready.

Nats: So what , my dad anyways will let her go even if she does the worst presentation anyways he empathizes with her , afterall she is an orphan , who would not. Anyways she does not have anybody neither parents nor boyfriend so she can work instead of you and by the way we are going tomorrow early morning to Coorg for next two days and you Akash is not getting back to work till we are back.Ms Brainy , hope I am clear so can you please pitch in."

Akash was surprised at this as he never knew they had plans to go to Coorg and they started their friendly banter with each other and quietly Ananya walked back and closed the doors to the lab. She ran to the corner of the lab whimpering trying her best to control her emotional turmoil. She has left no stone unturned in working hard, she had never thought in any direction. She knew she might not be a Miss World but she had inherited her beautiful mother's looks but she chose to hide her beauty in those oversized clothes and specs so that no boys around fall for her nor she falls for them and she can be the best without worldly desires calling but still somebody and some sphere of her life comes back and mocks at her being orphan. Akash had noticed her retreating silently and wanted to say no to Coorg proposal but then Natasha threatened to call it quits if he does not come. How could Akash's dream of being the head honcho of labs be sacrificed for a mere Ananya and her presentation so he decided to come along but somewhere he felt a twinge in his heart seeing Ananya's face .She had gone completely white when Natasha had scathingly made mockery of her being an orphan. Akash never knew before she was an orphan and felt both proud and sad for her. He felt proud of her achievement in the circumstances she was in and sad the way she was treated by Natasha and he decided to say at least a sorry to her and leave and he was sure she would not mind him going out. He asked the others to proceed and he would follow them soon and he rushed towards the lab room. Inside most of the people had left and he could hear a faint sobbing sound and he was sure Ananya was crying .He rushed to her and held her shoulders and turned her around. She wiped her tears trying to smile and said " It's ok Akash I will manage, you can go".Akash wanted to apologize for Natasha's behavior but Ananya stopped him and said a little irritated "You have come to tell me that you are leaving for 3 days right, Its ok I don't mind so please go, I need some space". With that she moved away to another corner of the lab while Akash left with a heavy heart although he could not explain to himself why he felt sad to leave Ananya in this state and not even saying a sorry since she would not allow him. On the other hand Ananya did not know why she was crying "Was it Natasha's words or it was something more to it".

Ananya had been so focused and determined on her goal that she had forgotten she was a woman who wanted to be loved, to be cared and to be pampered. With Akash entry in her life although she hated him initially, but his effervescent nature and the smile he always wore on his face had some where touched a raw nerve in Ananya's heart. As they grew closer and their friendship grew they started liking each other's company and despite Ananya's restrain she had started liking Akash. Although Akash had never made any secret that Natasha was his girlfriend but Ananya felt he did value the relationship they had .Today when Akash had joined his friends and accompanied Natasha to Coorg, her heart had sunk seeing the reality staring straight back to her face and she had not been able to control the pain that arose at some corner of her heart and walked away from everyone to cry to let It all out. Although she knew that only she was to blame for this because she had hoped against hope that Akash had the same feelings as her and was attracted towards her but alas dreams were meant to break. She had started feeling warm and loved but today she was again left cold and unwanted.

Upcoming: Adverse Implications

Edited by sambag - 9 years ago