Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
agree with you both, this track is ridiculously stupid.. its like i said, these oldies have been at each other's throats for 17 years now, what makes these two think they'll change just coz they're in love??😕
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

agree with you both, this track is ridiculously stupid.. its like i said, these oldies have been at each other's throats for 17 years now, what makes these two think they'll change just coz they're in love??😕

That's what I would term as wishful thinking on IshVeer's part and wishful pleas on the part of the CV's so that we can forgive them for the previous track and be bait to their lollipop episodes. ðŸ¥±
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If Ishveer were serious about getting their respective families to accept them, this is no way to go about it. 
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TrueLoveLasts

It just to keep them separate hence characters are gone for a toss ...Ranveer was the one who got married to her even after amba walked out of the hall but now each and everyone are dragging him with this guy walking off
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritukaprithvi

If Ishveer were serious about getting their respective families to accept them, this is no way to go about it. 

Hello Ritu where have you been missing all these days
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have stopped understanding how this track will help them bring two family together and with addition of more insane members i am all confused.😕
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
CVs believe that they are adding comic value to the show by introducing these jokers😡

But hello!! its giving us headache CVs!!!

I so want my angry passionate Ranveer back!😭😭
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I really love this crazy Ishaani and Ranveer who fight like old times but addition of crazy lunatics is really going over my head. I wish they would so some logical track and romance.
ritukaprithvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nebuna

Hello Ritu where have you been missing all these days

Hello Nebuna
I am around, just not very active at the moment, the track is very slow and there is really nothing to discuss but the lunatic relatives so less said the better in this case. The track is just a drag with some lollipop Ishveer moments🤢