Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
We are right now only concentrating on Ishveer aur bhari bhari dialogue aye to sirf tum nahi hum sab confuse ho jayengeπŸ˜†
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
dear ur post title amazing rv speak speak and spaekπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
but our ishani always stand like dumb dumb and dumbπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ya to director ose dilogues nhn deta ya to ranveer ke sun sun ke apne bhol jati he

eshalrashid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and wind_dancer hmri confusion inhi se hai πŸ˜ƒ

yes tanzila u r too funny 🀣
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshalrashid

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and wind_dancer hmri confusion inhi se hai πŸ˜ƒ

yes tanzila u r too funny 🀣

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
tinytoes thumbnail
Originally posted by: eshalrashid

actually i also got confused when he was used to say these dialogues specailly when "main tmhre pyar karne k ezhar ka zindagi bhar wait krunga" πŸ˜•
hope koe separation symbol na ho because ishani's expressions were blank just she was thinking something!!
and as we all know today marriage rituals left in between so there are many signs of a separation track!

i thought abt her blank expression too..  

Question - What will happen about the divorce papers she had kept ready last week because of Ri? are these the same divorce papers?  Maybe she was thinking about those papers - she better get rid of them fast..

and i wonder what will happen now.  they got so rudely interrupted during the pheras,,,,HAYEE HAYEE..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab kya hoga..
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
how many freaking divorce papers did these two get for one divorce??πŸ˜•πŸ˜• In that first Judaai song sequence, both had their own, so thats two there, then the other one Ishaani got a week or so back.. 3 in total.. they that desperate to get rid of each other kya??πŸ˜•πŸ˜† 
LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
on that note of interruption, how dumb are Amba and Baa if Ranveer and Ishaani talk them out of that too?πŸ˜•πŸ˜• they saw her in his arms and I'm quite sure they saw the fire too, are they that naive that they dont get what they were doing around the fire??😳
wind_dancer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Common TL amba baa and laxmi ek dusree pyar mein itna kho gaye hai ki baki kuch unhe kaha dikta hai.. Zoo toh banadiya hai ghar ko.. 
Yeah TL even i noticed kitne divorce papers banaye the yaar!!! By the Divorce toh ek hi papaer pe sign karne se hota hai na alag alag papers pe sign karne se bhi divorce ho jata hai?😳

Saira yeah hamari bahut kuch inse hi hai!!!πŸ˜†
eshalrashid thumbnail
omg u both are awesome TL and WD πŸ˜†
hope u dnt mind if i use your name as abbreviation 😳

and yes coming back to the point so instead of EK spending money with making new divorce papers she must have clear her mind free from divorce drama!!πŸ˜†

eshalrashid thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinytoes

i thought abt her blank expression too..  

Question - What will happen about the divorce papers she had kept ready last week because of Ri? are these the same divorce papers?  Maybe she was thinking about those papers - she better get rid of them fast..

and i wonder what will happen now.  they got so rudely interrupted during the pheras,,,,HAYEE HAYEE..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ab kya hoga..

yes she left blank!! bechari apne h khylon main gum hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†\
jee LAmba team ko dekh k RV and ishni expressions would be "inhain ubh h ana tha kya" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†