Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Targaryen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Another Milestone for Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Team.

Congratulations for completion of 150 episodes to all the cast of Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan. Parth Samthaan, Charlie Chauhan, Niti Taylor, Zain Imam, Utkarsh Gupta, Krissan Baretto, Ayaz ahmed, Veebha Anand, Jasmine, Kishwer Merchant and Abhishek Malik. Also the crew members which are responsible for showing us such great directed episodes. 😳

To Fellow forum members.

The time spent in Parth AT is the best time of my life. Thank you guys.
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congracs guys... lets party...
kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Post guys...Hats off to everyones effort...👏👏👏👏👏
Sunsethues thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations KYY Team and the Forum Members 👏👏
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsum post guys... hatss off...
Aliyagogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
First of all a heartiest congratulation to Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan team for completing 150th episode..it's been a long journey for me from curiosity to addiction for this show...
    i laugh together,cried together,fight together with them..with all the characters,specially My beloved Manan..Manik and Nandini...Parth and Niti..i forget to concentrate on my real life...i have never been addicted this much with a show ever...Manan becomes my lifeline...
      a genuine characterization of all the characters...fantabulous acting.. dedication... direction...  everything related to this show is clap worthy..👏
           this forum introduced me lots of writers..i specially wanna mention about some of the os/ff/writers who are my favourite.. Nikita,Naz,Koeli,Kritika,Aarthy,Chintu...😊
         and am thankful to this show that due to this show,i met lots of good souls..my friends,my lovelies..with whom i share,argued and did lots of things together..learn lots of things...🤗
         above all one person is definitely is a gift of kyy,i think everyone know it is my star,my firefly...⭐️
              so i wish a heartiest congratulation to the kyy team once again and to all the writers which made this thread possible...thanks Ireena for making me a part of it...it is a lovely thread..Edna,Ireena and Sreeja awesome thread...👏
                                Lastly, i love you all...
                                                   Aliya ❤️
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This has been a wonderful journey Till this moment hope it continue to doo soo for a long time ..love u all ...sooo sooo happy for kyy ..our kyy
Magicshop thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
congrats alll

awsm thread
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Paro_rudra

congrats alll

awsm thread

oh really??? 😆😆😆
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Aliyagogoi

First of all a heartiest congratulation to Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan team for completing 150th episode..it's been a long journey for me from curiosity to addiction for this show...

i laugh together,cried together,fight together with them..with all the characters,specially My beloved Manan..Manik and Nandini...Parth and Niti..i forget to concentrate on my real life...i have never been addicted this much with a show ever...Manan becomes my lifeline...
      a genuine characterization of all the characters...fantabulous acting.. dedication... direction...  everything related to this show is clap worthy..👏
           this forum introduced me lots of writers..i specially wanna mention about some of the os/ff/writers who are my favourite.. Nikita,Naz,Koeli,Kritika,Aarthy,Chintu...😊
         and am thankful to this show that due to this show,i met lots of good souls..my friends,my lovelies..with whom i share,argued and did lots of things together..learn lots of things...🤗
         above all one person is definitely is a gift of kyy,i think everyone know it is my star,my firefly...⭐️
              so i wish a heartiest congratulation to the kyy team once again and to all the writers which made this thread possible...thanks Ireena for making me a part of it...it is a lovely thread..Edna,Ireena and Sreeja awesome thread...👏
                                Lastly, i love you all...
                                                   Aliya ❤️

@Bold U mean Manik n Nandini??? 😆😆😆

and again such a beautiful msg Aliya..
love u girl 🤗