SBS : Ashish on his new show shoot (Vid+WU add)

Posted: 9 years ago
SBS : Ashish on his new show shoot

Seg Vid :
Written Update :

Talking about his new show, Ashish says, "  Some very amazing stories... such stories which  we see amidst us... people who  are  simple people... people we see amidst us. But they have done something extraordinary things. They have been through extraordinary  times in their lives... so, it is to introduce you to such people, such stories  that I coming with ''Tujhse Naraaz Nahin zindagi"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" It is not only about hosting. There will be songs too. It is a radio show, where people  come to me to tell their story. Nothing is fictions, nothing is made up... all stories are true... real people... true emotions &  real inspirations."

" The stories are so inspiring, that sometimes I got shocked to know that such people are amidst us, are around us and we don't know anything about them."

" There is no relaxing... all stories are emotionally draining...  I had thought it would be relaxing, but  that is not happening. The stories are so emotional, so draining, that I too  get emotionally drained by the time the story ends.  But I have taken the rest I wanted in the past few months."

^Collage credit : multimedia
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
😲 reallyyy??? OMG!!! thanks Joe dear ... πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks Joseph. Atleast a concrete news about one person. Hope the other one too comes out of recluse and give us a dhamaka. 
wow so happy yeah  and I m so excited 

waiting for the update 

thanks πŸ˜ƒ

Ashish playing the role of a radio jockey sounds really interesting...looking forward to the show
Oh wait is it not a fictional show? Wanted to see him act again mainly...and a role of rj would really have been different for him
Originally posted by LOLitaPawar

Oh wait is it not a fictional show? Wanted to see him act again mainly...and a role of rj would really have been different for him

Actually I am also not clear. It is a non fictional show. All of us have been waiting for his role in some fiction show but he took this one up as found it more inspiring than some fiction shows being offered to him that time. But he has taken up fiction too now... no idea when news of that will surface.

πŸ˜•
^^oh ok...thanks!
He has taken up a fictional show too...so that's good news
Oh Wow! Thanks Jo...waiting...
Thanks For the Post Joseph
He looks young and fresh here
and the show concept seems different
I guess its in &TV
All the best for Ashish