Nandini, please show some self-respect!!!

Posted: 9 years ago
U r a strong girl...There is no doubt that u will get back Manik...
But don't follow him around all the time...Keep some distance from him for the time being...Give him some time...He will come around...He can't stay away from you...Just show him u have better things to do in life than going around and muttering "Manik,manik" all the time...

He is deeply hurt at the moment...Once he overcomes this, he will think with a clear mind and will come running after you...
Edited by sayani_monaya - 9 years ago
Yaar abhi break up ko ek din bhi nahin hua. the poor dear is in shock iss liye Manik... Manik k ilava aur kuch damagh mein nahin aa raha πŸ˜Š yeh aur baat hai k hamara pura week aisay nikal gaya πŸ˜†
Originally posted by faizaskhan

Yaar abhi break up ko ek din bhi nahin hua. the poor dear is in shock iss liye Manik... Manik k ilava aur kuch damagh mein nahin aa raha πŸ˜Š yeh aur baat hai k hamara pura week aisay nikal gaya πŸ˜†

@bold : absolutely!!! πŸ˜†
Just like the musicana night!!! πŸ˜‘
nandini went behind manik, when? πŸ˜• she stopped him hitting chomu.she was searching his gift, he only came their and did BLACK WIDOW act, similarly she was talking with navya,he pulled her and took her to announcement room.Have you not seen the way she pulled her hand angrily from him πŸ˜† .
Edited by sadhanager. - 9 years ago
Nandini is matured enough to realise that once manik makes up his mind about something its nit easy to change that...i was hoping that she will maintain her distance and wait for him...but I guess love complicates things and make people behave and act differently😊
kyunki nandini ki galti he . . . Jb manik ne galti ki thi tb vo bhi to tha na nandu ke piche piche . . . Aur i don't think so yha self respect ki bat he . . . . No offense ha . . Ye mera manna he πŸ˜›
Originally posted by kavya008

kyunki nandini ki galti he . . . Jb manik ne galti ki thi tb vo bhi to tha na nandu ke piche piche . . . Aur i don't think so yha self respect ki bat he . . . . No offense ha . . Ye mera manna he πŸ˜›

Agree...but Nandini didnt insult Manik then...she avoided him...but Manik is insulting her...that's why I'm saying she should stay away for the time being...
One mistake in ur topic is nandini didnt go behind manik ...our gadha is folllowing her lolz...manki bhi naa...and yes sorry ..just one day dude ..if she doesnt seek sorry now thn when will she ..its just one day ...let manik enjoy it ..once she stop being guilty manik ka baand bajane wala hein ..lolz...
Originally posted by maanluvsgeet

Sayani dear...check ur scrap

Checked it,dear...also replied...