Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: suhanakkt

leave it dear ,they feel sorry for her because of the actress otherwise how come someone will feel sorry for the murderer .in that case then all murderer had their own reason to murder right?should we then feel sorry for all of them?she dont kill roli but she took everything from her which is more worse then a death.she dont kill simar but she made her life miserable.vaishnavi was killed because that fooled naagin thought she find out her real identity .if she find out amar been alive she will kill him too,whats was their fault ?she lost one person but then she is taking lot of people life who are precious to their own family just like her dead snake was .so it is ok to take other people life because you lost someone .

i said only the fact  otherwise not interested in arguing on anything 😵
behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
leave it jas ..
no need to argue with them.. n not me bt u guys r hating her bcz of actress.. 😆 i was just stating facts..Cvs gv hints and showed naagin soft side many time..esply role n her convo on road..if she would hv been evil she would hv killed roli at the vry moment ...before entring bhousr
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --jas--

i said only the fact  otherwise not interested in arguing on anything 😵

i am not arguing with anyone i just express my point of view .its nothing to personal dear.
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pallavi_

leave it jas ..
no need to argue with them.. n not me bt u guys r hating her bcz of actress.. 😆 i was just stating facts..Cvs gv hints and showed naagin soft side many time..esply role n her convo on road..if she would hv been evil she would hv killed roli at the vry moment ...before entring bhousr

i dont know what do you mean by they hate the actress but what i believed no one hate sara khan here.i personally like sara khan since biddai she did outstanding job as sadna but yes as roli she is not even up to mark as avika did its only my view.if rosid start with sara manish and avika coming between them then i think we will hate avika character for sure.its happen with all show.
she can not kill roli because she is lead and no one can killed lead if they died they will come back thats the fact😆.i disagree with you she is not evil she killed so far 3 innocent people who didnt harm her .i did not count amar as he is alive .the actress personally dont like to do typical vamp role who screaming and talk so loud and laugh like crazy ,thats why PH gave her the way she is showing now.you know what never mind whatever she is your fav its fine but as a character she is evil thats the fact you agree or disagree .