Rangrasiya

Ashish SharmaAT#12 Tere Mast Mast do Nain..Mere dil ka le gae chain!!! - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rummykub thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: psagars

Hey Prati. Its really difficult to keep track of you. Saw a very short reply in JJ's reviving parud thread. You still seem Speechless.

Ashish is a genuine person. I didn't knew about him earlier but he values his roots very much and since his parents probably live in  Rajasthan, the connection is there. Good that the state is also reciprocating his feelings.

Hey reshma, no mystery yaar. Ab kya kahoon, these days I hardly get long enough time to roam around the forum and post here and there like before .I just have time enough to take a glance around and then leave.
I seem so hard pressed for time. Lots of unfinished chores her and there,planning  lots of farewell lunches and outings for friends leaving soon 😭exams fever and what not.
What's up with you?
Ashish...yeah I hear only good things about him offscreen. Glad of that. He comes off as a very genuine n grounded person. I was just curious because I don't follow their personal life so don't know much about them offscreen.
See have to run again  ...my dosas are calling me and i better attend to them before they become paapads!!