Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sana_07

Ha yr ... kirti show him tough guy in her post i made him sweet guy in my os .. aur mila ka ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
moral of the story jab IF spoiler update na kre ya sauris ya MTV .. don't believe any one out of them 

Ya i made a post also...that may b they r trolling us with Pics๐Ÿ˜†
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyanka3677

Arey may be the couple will say thank you to Nandini and this will make them friends

And Nandini ki friendship with the new guy will be liked

Arre Pri...u know na...i can take anything to get Jalu Manik๐Ÿ˜‰
crazy5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loooved it:-)a ray of hope:-):-) manik says to niyonika...i let u win...hmmm fab epi...CVS u ve done it again:-):-) waitn for tom:-)
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy5

Loooved it:-)a ray of hope:-):-) manik says to niyonika...i let u win...hmmm fab epi...CVS u ve done it again:-):-) waitn for tom:-)

yes waiting for tmrw...thank God...episodes r not like what we were worried abt
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: kresham

Arre Pri...u know na...i can take anything to get Jalu Manik๐Ÿ˜‰

Same here and he stud up to Manik also.

Pehle hi entry me tum sab ka yeh haal hai. He will definitely come and say thank you. He is here to stay and will unknowingly create problems for Nandu by jagofying Jealous Manik. I mean being a cupid. He will come in use when the Friend zoning will happen

Now Lets dissect Pandit Track. It's his 4th day today. He has two more days to go so By next weekend uska band bajega.

I think Manik will come to observe Nandu doing the Veena Riyaz with Pandit and will get to know that he has evil intentions for Nandu and is creepy.

Because of no communications he will not tell Nandu but the protection will start
Edited by priyanka3677 - 9 years ago
sana_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Saath me apna bhi

haan yr... free fokat me popat ho gayi apni ...  but seeing today's episode dil gaden gaden ho gaya ... maza aa gaya ... aaj to itne songs yaad aa rhe hai mujhe k puche mat...  itne songs to manik k i love nandini bolne pr bhi yaad nahi aaye the... i m so happy today ... finally FAB5 won't insult nandini ... nyo expelling nandu .. no chance , manik hurting nandini no chance...  
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: priyanka3677

Same here and he stud up to Manik also.

Pehle hi entry me tum sab ka yeh haal hai. He will definitely come and say thank you. He is here to stay and will unknowingly create problems for Nandu

Now Lets dissect Pandit Track. It's his 4th day today. He has two more days to go so By next weekend uska band bajega.

I think Manik will come to observe Nandu doing the Veena Riyaz with Pandit and will get to know that he has evil intentions for Nandu and is creepy.

Because of no communications he will not tell Nandu but the protection will start

Ya i just said this on other post...that she herself will not tell if he goes touchy touchy

Manik will react if n only if he notices his creepiness with his own eyes
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Obviously...Chalo strike par jaate hai naye bande keliye๐Ÿ˜‰

i am in...
lets do it
kresham thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana_07

haan yr... free fokat me popat ho gayi apni ...  but seeing today's episode dil gaden gaden ho gaya ... maza aa gaya ... aaj to itne songs yaad aa rhe hai mujhe k puche mat...  itne songs to manik k i love nandini bolne pr bhi yaad nahi aaye the... i m so happy today ... finally FAB5 won't insult nandini ... nyo expelling nandu .. no chance , manik hurting nandini no chance...  

ya even i was like...wow...what we were thinking n what we r getting totally different...though we predicted this all...but the breakup thing what we expected is not at all like that...thank god atleast they r talking

n yes Fab3 ka toh wridai parivartan hogaya
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
who will find nandu's earring??????????๐Ÿ˜‰