mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: charanyaaj

Congratulations for the 4th thread mahir 

Thanks a lot Saru! πŸ˜ƒ
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: potomac

Incredible Mahi...loving the way the story is heading...you have the knack to make us stand on tippy toes for yr next one ...like the never ending mystery in shlokpast life ... πŸ‘ now he has to open up to asta at one point...becos like her even he has nobody to care about him...his dream sequence was very good...and astha soothing his pains was top notch Mahi...congrats on our new thread ...keep rocking my devil momma ⭐️

Thanks a lot my sweetie pie! πŸ˜³ You are right Shlok is like a volcano but a dormant one, he thinks he is cold inside, emotionless but he is like that mountain cold from outside but seething from inside and it will take just one blow and he would crumble, pouring out lava but the volcano also brings destruction with himself! To mend someone as damaged as him, one needs to be destroyed herself too. Hope you can get momma's hint! πŸ˜³
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sadh123

First and foremost...congos for the new thread:-) :-) :-) :-)  mind blowing update!!! Very good... I guess the dynamics of their relation s changing...and changing for the better I guess! Shlok has surrendered to teach her a lesson? Now that's quite a shocker! I mean he s subduing to her demands? Astha s no less..asking for a written statement! They r definitely an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth pair..!! What dangerous lesson he s planning to reach her? Hope its not too bad.. and u portrayed the vulnerable shlok's side... and I don't think shlok has plans of letting her and neither our tiny will prefer it... but I guess he doesn't want her to leave like how all his close ones left him..and the scars definitely spin a new sorrow tale of their own.. and I guess our job is to 'put a tongue n every wound and allow it to speak' like as Antony says m Julius Caesar!! And our tiny s a way too curious for her own good... as usual osm update!! Meanie Queen be quick with the next update!! :) πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks a lot dearu! πŸ˜ƒ Loved your new title for me! πŸ˜†πŸ˜› Agree with you dear, the relationship is changing for both of them, Astha is getting more curious about his past and falling more under his spell and that's the same with him too, He is frustrated that she is making him feel those long dead and buried emotions that's why he is being snappy and rude to her to keep her at bay. 

He won't hurt her physically but mental hurt is more painful!  And he will be more rude so that she won't come closer to him. He is confused himself. πŸ˜• Her nearness is triggering his painful memories, he is feeling disturbed and cornered like an animal and a cornered animal is very dangerous! πŸ˜• But at the same time he don't want her to leave him too. So you see very confused don't want her to come closer but don't want her to leave him too. πŸ˜•

Will update soon dearu! πŸ˜³
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: hajr

Great update 

Thanks dear! πŸ˜³
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: jeanne

amazing mahi... amazing

but I'm having a doubt...is he having a child and a wife(dead or alive)

Thanks a lot jeanne! πŸ˜‰ And where did you went leaving poor mahi in lurch! πŸ˜­
You have to wait a little dearu for the answer! πŸ˜³ I will update soon! πŸ˜‰
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ss1609

CONGRATULATIONS MAHI DEAR!!!!!!πŸ₯³πŸ€—

WOW FOURTH THREADπŸ‘πŸΌ

And about the chpt as usual speechless and wordlessπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

so i'll just use emoticons❀️

for the next updateπŸ‘πŸΌ

ps; plzzz mahi dear try to update back to back chptsπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ want to read more more moreπŸ˜†πŸ˜†... see if i dont have time for the forum, i take out special time for the evil queens updates  so atleast for fans like me and more  plz try to give a double treat belated valentine special

Thanks sumi dearest! I am really honoured dearu! πŸ˜³ I'll try to update as soon as possible dearu but you know na, my studies and it's my last semester.  I too love writing and reading so i can understand you fans feelings! πŸ˜‰ But i'll try my best sweetie to update as soon as possible! πŸ˜‰
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandy198

Congrats on 4th thread πŸ₯³! 

Actually i don't for whom, i should feel sad. For Shlok or Aastha ! The room belongs to Shlok right ? where he tries to live his childhood though all of this happened to him.

Loving the story as always. 
Is the much much darker part over yet or still yet to happen, as most of it we read. 

Let's see what you have reserved for us more πŸ˜† take care x

Thanks a lot dearu! πŸ˜³ You can feel pity for both of them! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Both of them are hurt and brought together by fate to heal each other! πŸ˜‰ The room doesn't belong to Shlok but someone related to Shlok! πŸ˜‰

You can say the much darker and painful part is over but it will still remain dark till the end, sometimes grey, sometimes dark and erotic! πŸ˜‰

Thanks dear for your comments and yep i've reserved an erotic surprise for you! πŸ˜†
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: vj3072

Congrats for the 4th thread mahi πŸ₯³ πŸ‘ Thanks a lot VJ! πŸ˜ƒ

Why Shlok easily agree to Astha's demand...don't know what he is thinking Yeah in his surrender there lies a big secret, he is the master player, to bow doesn't mean that he is backing away! πŸ˜‰

His dream and words ...don't take them away...is it his wife and his child...what happen mahi so much secret...No dear the dream was about his parents and sister and Astha understood that's why she consoled him!

Loved when Astha say she won't leave him...thats what will happen at the end...she will be with him forever... 😳 Yes to live with him till the end is her fate, and to heal him is her destiny! πŸ˜‰

Astha such a brave gal...poor Shlok... she is spinning his head now πŸ˜† Yeah she has started to show him her tigress avatar πŸ˜† but he is no less then her, a tiger for a tigress! πŸ˜³

mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Nice update.

Thanks bobbie! πŸ˜³
mahirmukhtar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Honeypot

Congratulations mahi for the fourth thread.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...⭐️

Thanks a lot honey! πŸ˜³

I was expecting only a teaser but got a chapter wow..
Yep the chapter was already written but making a new thread took so much time! πŸ˜†

Awesome update...so their personal journey started...
Got the unbuttoning part...he don't want her to see the scars...
He retains some sense while astha was attacking..so next time I don't want him to have that...
I want him completely under her spell...what's the pblm in dreaming mahi...I know u wont do that easily.
Thanks dearu πŸ˜ƒ and yes you got the unbuttoning part, he is hiding his scars. But his mental scars are even worse then those, physical scars heal but mental doesn't so easily.  He would be hesitating in letting her touch him, because touching him will ascertain a certain kind of intimacy that he doesn't want now, but his hesitation will go slowly away. He is afraid too that she will be disgusted with his physical scars. πŸ˜•

Loved the dream part of shlok and astha soothing his pain and fears...he knows she is breaking his barriers that why he is frustrated and also he is tired of fighting with his dark past. He got that feeling only bcoz of astha...eventhough he thinks that he can't escape..the truth is he already on his way of healing... Yes she has triggered his nightmares, the cold unfeeling part of his heart and his numb mind and now he is again reliving them and is surely on the way to his healing. H is needy and when he feels himself being drawn towards her he started acting rude towards her.

Hoping u r ok mahi...take care dear.πŸ€— 
Yep dear I am well now and will be updating soon! πŸ˜‰

Waiting for next one..