-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
 The old order changeth  giving forward to the new 👍🏼
Audience are tiring of the same faces on screen  acting out the same ghisa pita ideas of the successful PH & director's of yore. We can see that in film after film with the old teams coming cropper at the BO ...viewers are now unafraid to reject the films of much celebrated artists and rush in to watch the new comers ..actors, directors, scriptwriters  as there is a staleness about the older ones. 

Keeping this in mind which are the films that we can look forward to in the coming months?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-ajna- thumbnail

I look forward to the release of   Zoya Akhtar's ' Dil Dhakney Do' in the immediate future.

But I am excited about two movies which have gone into production recently

Mohenjo-daro & Bajirao Mastani.
MesmerizinArish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
1-Dil dhadakne do
2-Bombay velvet
3-Fan
4-Raees
5-Farzi/Udta punjab/ABCD 2
6-Prem ratan dhan payo
7-Bajirao mastani
8-Jazzba
Edited by ArishaDeepz - 9 years ago
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Bombay Velvet
Dil Dhadakne Do
Detective Byomkesh Bakshi
Udta Punjab
Bajirao Mastani
-ajna- thumbnail

Don't know why but I do not get very positive feelings for Bombay Velvet . It is in the news for all negative reasons lately and also RK's last few movies have not been that great.
-ajna- thumbnail

Oh Yesss ! Udta Punjab  gives very positive vibes as I can see Shahid Kapoor has finally matured enough as an actor to claim his position at the top among all the new comers.
fitoori_kudi thumbnail
FAN
DDD
RAEES
UDTA PUNJAB
BM😛
None. Because I like surprises. Waiting for any off the radar movie to surprise me. 
-ajna- thumbnail

Raees may give us a good SRK film after a long time ..after the disasters of  Ra-one,Chennai Express, OMO & HNY. I sincerely hope so as he is an entertainer par excellence. 

Superstar Shah Rukh Khan, who will star with Pakistani actress Mahira Khan and acclaimed Indian actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui in the forthcoming film "Raees", is all praise for them, and says now he would have to pull up his socks to perform as well as the duo.

"Nawazuddin Siddiqui and Mahira Khan are there in the film . Both of them are very accomplished actors. I think the cast is really wonderful," Shah Rukh said

-ajna- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NailClipper

None. Because I like surprises. Waiting for any off the radar movie to surprise me. 

That is a great way to be as so often we are disappointed with something that has been hyped up so much and then comes a cropper.

This is happening ever so often these days in movie after movie with established stars. And then a movie like Queen  comes  from nowhere and thoroughly delights . 

Script & screenplay are becoming of paramount importance gradually. Queen had the immensely talented Anvaita Dutt conceive the unusual concept and then churn out an excellent script & screenplay.