Satrangi Sasural

New promo - Wedding celebrations in Vatsal family - Link added

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
New promo is very cute 😳 Vatsal house is decorated beautifully and Vihaan is taking videos of the preparations being done by all his moms. Lot of happiness and excitement.  And he takes a selfie with all of them, and they invite viewers to Aarushi and Vihaan's wedding from Feb 23-28. A pic of the couple in the last frame. The costumes of the bride and groom look blaahhh πŸ₯± Especially Aarushi's outfit :/ Really hope it is just for the promo and the actual costumes are different. Apart from that, it is an adorable promo :) 

Edited: Arpita had posted a desitforum link below :)

Edited by kautilya04 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Just Saw It :-) Beautiful Promo :-) All The Mothers Were Looking Awesome :-) Vihaan's Montage Wala Sherwani Was Good Aarushi's Wala Was Too Simple But Di Was Looking Beautiful :-)
A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
New Promo Link

desi**fo***.net/tv-shows/satrangi-sasural-shubh-vivah-special-promo-23rd-28th-february-2015-video-watch-online-hd-2/
deepthis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u so much for d update...Loved the promo and I seriously think they r not going to be the costumes for ArHaan..,.
@Arpita---Thanks for d link
kautilya04 thumbnail
@Arpita - Thanks for the link :) Vihaan ka cosutme is ok-ok... I didn't like the colour of the sherwani :/ In Aarushi's case, I didn't like the Sari, the jewellery or the hair style  Sab bakwaas laging. Mugs looks best in simple jewellery and hair left open πŸ˜³
@Deepthis -  Yeah, the promo is lovely! And tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar :D 
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update   di and thanks for a link arpi. i didnt watch the promo yet bt saw the aarushi and vihaan pics of bride and groom so that costumes are showed in promo..then i also dnt like that much ..mugdha look nice in simple way and i dnt like the hairstyle. bt hope they will show them in different attire in actual.
kautilya04 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

thanks for the update   di and thanks for a link arpi. i didnt watch the promo yet bt saw the aarushi and vihaan pics of bride and groom so that costumes are showed in promo..then i also dnt like that much ..mugdha look nice in simple way and i dnt like the hairstyle. bt hope they will show them in different attire in actual.

Yeah, I hate it when make-up people mess with Mugdha's hair, especially when they pull it away from her face. Her hair doesn't need any styling. It looks best when it is left untouched. You know, I once sent her a message about this πŸ˜† And the bridal costume and jewellery are awful too.
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kautilya04

Yeah, I hate it when make-up people mess with Mugdha's hair, especially when they pull it away from her face. Her hair doesn't need any styling. It looks best when it is left untouched. You know, I once sent her a message about this πŸ˜†And the bridal costume and jewellery are awful too.

yes di i too liked it when it is untouched and what u really sent her message   πŸ˜† and i know she will definately read and kuch kaha kya? woh bhi sochati hogi kaise fans hai mere ..bt she is sweet so i m sure she will listen all the things fans told her...
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
the last part - Vihaan says 'toh ek selfie le lee!!" β€οΈ 
cant wait for this episode!